mika falling on cherrisse

mikas_gal07

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not? I serious! :roftl: He has posted a few times and a while back we even had a whole Perez Hilton welcome thread. :D

Thats great ! i love perez ! , God some people leaving comments on there are being total * AHEM* ... yeah ... well ive just left my own opinion :D x

Thats great ! i love perez ! , God some people leaving comments on there are being total * AHEM* ... yeah ... well ive just left my own opinion :D x

Yeah, that's why I don't read the comments. I prefer not to read things by people making asses of themselves. :thumbdown:

Seriously, some of those commentors have NOTHING better to do than throw around words like "flamer" and "fag"? To think you pass these people in the streets.

lolz itz cuz meeka iz liek... a towtal faggat n he iz liek... gai n stuffz b/cuz we cudnt cum up w/ a betta cumbak dan dat. LOLZ BRINNY SPEERS 4Everzzz!11

Seriously, some of those commentors have NOTHING better to do than throw around words like "flamer" and "fag"? To think you pass these people in the streets.

I wish that all homophobes would be made to hang out with a gay person for one day so that they can realize how awesome most of them are.

I know , The phrase " people have nothing to do " really is true for them to leave such harsh comments, what a bunch of saddo's ! and wiv the word 'Fag' flying around on there its as if we dont live in the 21st century? Perez you need an idiot filter ! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Did they?

That's why I don't read those comments and I advise other people not to. I just rather avoid all that nonsense.

I had those people in my old high school (mostly homophobic guys), so I am sure I pass similar people on the street on a daily basis. Not ideal. :mf_rosetinted:

That has to be the strangest fall ever. One moment he's up, then he's down - no typical omg-I'm-falling arm flailing that a person would do - just ker-thunk! And the way he sort of turns - it's the strangest thing. Looks like he didn't even have TIME to try and prevent himself from toppling over.

What was it he said in some random interview? "I don't do drugs or else I'd fall off the stage"? If this is sober Mika, I'd hate to see the effects of a controlled substance :naughty:

In all seriousness, I'm glad that no one was really hurt, and that everyone kept rockin on :punk:

"Jump around like nobody's watching

dance on drumkits like you've never been hurt.

Sing like nobody's listening; :biggrin2:

live like it's heaven on stage."

Mark Twain - slightly edited :wink2:

You are awesome! :thumb_yello:

damn straight! one of mybest friends is gay,and he's legend!!!

Yeah. Quite frankly, I'd rather hang out with a gay guy than a straight one most of the time.

That has to be the strangest fall ever. One moment he's up, then he's down - no typical omg-I'm-falling arm flailing that a person would do - just ker-thunk! And the way he sort of turns - it's the strangest thing. Looks like he didn't even have TIME to try and prevent himself from toppling over.

What was it he said in some random interview? "I don't do drugs or else I'd fall off the stage"? If this is sober Mika, I'd hate to see the effects of a controlled substance :naughty:

In all seriousness, I'm glad that no one was really hurt, and that everyone kept rockin on :punk:

mika says on one of his frst ever gigs, he stacked it, pulled a muscle in his leg, and broke the drum!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I HATE it when people post these type of comments on youtube and stuff.

Sarie, you are a genius!:naughty:

Thank you, Mrs.! <33

when i first saw it i was like :shocked: but after a minure i was like:roftl:

i hope one bad expierence wont stop him from continuing his insanity:wink2:

i always thought he had a thing for cherisse, hes falling for her i guess:biggrin2:

"Jump around like nobody's watching

dance on drumkits like you've never been hurt.

Sing like nobody's listening; :biggrin2:

live like it's heaven on stage."

Mark Twain - slightly edited

:wink2:

it suits perfectly mika's way of performing! :roftl:

VIOLET SKY for President!:punk: