mika falling on cherrisse

mikas_gal07

hi guys , i heard that mika fell on cherisse in japan when he climbed on her drum kit ? i dont know if this question has already been posted , sorry if it has guys.

what happened exactly, were there any videos of it ? hope there both ok x :blink::shocked:

Found the info in the comments from cherisses myspace page x

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That reminds me of the DC gig where he got on top of the drum kit and I was convinced that we was gonna fall! I was all shaky and nervous watching him do it! :shocked:

There IS a video. I just watched it. Now i have to find it.....

here it is:

It was posted by a member of the MCF. I forget her name.

^^(:shocked: i am horrible :naughty: )

Mika and Cherrise seemed alright.

Oh I am so imagining this in my head :roftl: :roftl:

Seriously, is there a vid??

I don't know :naughty: i found the info in the comments of cherisse's myspace page... lol you guys are making me want to see it now !:naughty: i bet mika still carried out the performance exceptionally well straight after :thumb_yello: He was probably still singing love today as he was grappling to his feet ...:roftl: ... and blushing HEHE !:roftl:

If you check out the thread for the Liquid Room gig in the concerts section it's mentioned around page 17 onwards I think.

From what I can gather Mika fell off the bass drum, not sure if it was forwards or backwards, but he hurt his wrist and Cherrisse got hurt too but not really sure where as no one seems to know exactly, but I think someone posted later that she was back on the drums a bit later on.

I hope it doesn't get posted on YouTube as it sounded quite nasty, and after the Beyonce incident last week where she had quite a horrible fall down the steps on the stage, and it got posted on there (I'm sorry I really can't find it funny when someone gets hurt after falling like that) after she asked for it not to be, I hope anyone on here would be sensitive enough not to do it, as although there are assurances that Cherrisse is okay, it would be nice for her not to be reminded of it.

There IS a video. I just watched it. Now i have to find it.....

here it is:

It was posted by a member of the MCF. I forget her name.

^^(:shocked: i am horrible :naughty: )

Mika and Cherrise seemed alright.

*hahahahaaaaaaaa* :lmao:

:roftl:

everyone goes silent!:naughty:

aww i'm watching now. i hope cherisse didn't get hurt either (love her)!!

and poor mika...he hurt his wrist :(

it happened so quickly and he recovered very well...i was expecting something more dramatic *gosh i'm bad* but thank god it wasn't too serious!

hope they r all better now!