• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay here's (finally) my Mika Mail from Cath85:

IMG_3612.jpg

Thanks so much again Cath! Everything I tasted was delicious :bleh:

:mf_lustslow:

Hey, you got Balisto, I did too :naughty: Your's is a different colour to mine :bleh:

Where is Bellatrix? I havent heard anything from her for weeks! (or even months :blink:)

:tears:

i love your siggy :naughty:

:naughty: Thanks :bleh: It was supposed to be a comic strip .. but somehow it turned out to just be two pictures and a random 'pow' in the middle?? :blink:

the green one is the best though. I'm eating one right now

What flavour is it? :bleh: I got pink/purple-y ones :wub2:

Petra said she's sending me some different colours :biggrin2:

there's milk, cereals, grapes and nuts in it :biggrin2:

:naughty: Thanks. It was supposed to be a comic strip .. but somehow it turned out to just be two pictures and a random 'pow' in the middle??

I love it. *steals* fangurl.giffangurl.gif

Oh heck :blink: (*writes down*)

Truly. I would enjoy getting a package back from her :lmfao:

Megan! :woot_jump: I havent seen you here for ages!

Happy Birthday Bellatrix!!!

(And I'd like a parcel as well *tears*)

Right, I am a little late on the scene, but can I please participate in the next round (or if anyone needs a partner this time round I am happy to participate) :biggrin2:

:woot_jump: Of course you can!!!!

I'm fricking busy right now and I have to admit that I couldn't really keep up with everything here right now (or nothing happened, that might also be the case) - I'm not sure we have a spare partner right now :blink:.

And I don't know when Pink will be back but I'll write you down on my little list here :naughty: and as soon as another willing member comes up, you will be paired :das:. :naughty:

hmm.. my sister was visiting a friend in Australia and she brought home some amazing stuff. so i'm thinking, Petra, can I have two partners? Celien and Jolene? and Jolene, of course this is only if you'll have me :wub2:

hmm.. my sister was visiting a friend in Australia and she brought home some amazing stuff. so i'm thinking, Petra, can I have two partners? Celien and Jolene? and Jolene, of course this is only if you'll have me :wub2:

I absolutely don't mind :naughty: . Of course you can, I guess - why not?

*clears throat*

So I hereby declare you two to be Mika Mail partners! :thumb_yello::naughty:

I absolutely don't mind . Of course you can, I guess - why not?

*clears throat*

LMAO :roftl:

thank you, i'm touched :tears: those are happy tears! :biggrin2:

Yay! How excitng!! :yay:

*runs frantically to the shops to start purchasing stuff* :naughty:

Right, I am a little late on the scene, but can I please participate in the next round (or if anyone needs a partner this time round I am happy to participate) :biggrin2:

:woot_jump:

I absolutely don't mind :naughty: . Of course you can, I guess - why not?

*clears throat*

You're doing it wrong! It's like this:

23) agnieszka - Jolene

:naughty:

But I like your way better. :roftl:

*makes mental note to tell pink to change her new partner announcement style when she comes back*

I sooooo want to do this. I'm going to try and talk my mum round tomorrow.

:woot_jump:

OR, do it so the package will arrive sometime when you'll be home when the mail gets delivered, and your mum won't (aka: the holidays) :wink2:

*cough* *isn't doing this :fisch:* *cough*

hey! sorry for OT :naughty:

one of our users needs help! it's just one klick (or maby 2 :naughty:) and you will help to bring the smile to childs face! :D c'mon I belive in ya! MFC-ers got to stick together! for more info go here http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15015

thank you :biggrin2:

AnnaMariaPetra don't know nothing about my spamming threads action so if it's wrong etc please put all the consequences on me only. thx

Yay! How excitng!!

*runs frantically to the shops to start purchasing stuff*

yay! and only a week left till June! i can't wait to go shopping lol :naughty:

OR, do it so the package will arrive sometime when you'll be home when the mail gets delivered, and your mum won't (aka: the holidays)

*cough* *isn't doing this :fisch:* *cough*

:roftl:

hey! sorry for OT

one of our users needs help! it's just one klick (or maby 2) and you will help to bring the smile to childs face! c'mon I belive in ya! MFC-ers got to stick together! for more info go here http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15015

thank you :biggrin2:

AnnaMariaPetra don't know nothing about my spamming threads action so if it's wrong etc please put all the consequences on me only. thx

aawww, a wh*re with a golden heart :wub2:

voted :biggrin2:

Can someone please clarify a couple of things for me:

1. Does my parcel need to leave here by the beginning of June (am a bit confused about the dates)

2. How much stuff are you expected to put into the parcel (I don't want to be cheap!)

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Can someone please clarify a couple of things for me:

1. Does my parcel need to leave here by the beginning of June (am a bit confused about the dates)

Nope. Send it whenever you are ready! Just get in touch with your partner, get to know each other and then send it whenever you want. I've still not finished my MM for Bianca and I got her in..ehm, March or so. I cant even remember :blink:.

2. How much stuff are you expected to put into the parcel (I don't want to be cheap!)

I sent a parcel of 2kg to each Ana and Bellatrix. I really wish I had sent a bigger one (up to 5kg) to Ana because that would have been FRICKING faster than 2 months :mad3:. My parcel to Bianca will also be about 5kg.

What is expected to be in the parcel? Hm, the original idea was to send candies and stuff but it usualy ends up in sending the other person also "typical" stuff from your country. Everything. Every tiniest thing can be of interest for the other MMer. May it be postcards, key chains, wristbands or whatever! :punk: I got a bunch of smaller things from Ana and I totally loved it! (*hint*)