Mika Mail

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Carmel I could get pared up with u,ur a lot closer and ur in the land of Winegums :naughty:

Sorry I had to give up the other pairup but Cali was real expensive

Japan would be cool ,but that's super far away too

yeah =]

i dont mind

lol

just somewhere interesting lol =]

Anyone know how I can do this without my mom knowing that im thinking of giving my address away to someone that i dont really know?? :roftl:

When I was in that type of situation, I just told her I entered a competition and that I won:roftl:

Anyone know how I can do this without my mom knowing that im thinking of giving my address away to someone that i dont really know?? :roftl:

i know my parents wont like it either though im gonna ask if i can give a P.o. box...or something and to pink unicorn, i meant Milou and Phunygal wanna be paired up!

i know my parents wont like it either though im gonna ask if i can give a P.o. box...or something and to pink unicorn, i meant Milou and Phunygal wanna be paired up!

P.O. boxes cost around £50+ each here, what about using a parent's work address?

oh and neither of you are on my list yet so i cant - you know the drill

P.O. boxes cost around £50+ each here, what about using a parent's work address?

oh and neither of you are on my list yet so i cant - you know the drill

huh????what do i need to do to get on the list and im gonna use my grandparents P.O. box silly!im not getting one!

A P.O. Box is in your local post office where instead of taking mail to your door they keep it in your own box/locker.

This was instead of giving out your address if you are a business for example or a charity, you get a p.o.box and get an address like:

P.O. Box 123

SomeTown

SomeCountry

SomeZipcode

lol