Mika Mail

Yes, I am worried about Pink also. I sent her a PM before her box was full and today I sent her a message on her MySpace. Last time she was on MySpace was on the 12th.....last time on here was the 11th? I sure hope she is okay. She is so sweet. I don't know what else to do? Any ideas?

I will answer questions and help out on this thread how I can....but it won't be the same until PINK comes back....do you hear me PINK!! We need you!

And we :wub2: you too!

I understand you completely...

all we can do is wait...some months ago i have had enough and couldn't deal with anything so i stayed away from this place for some weeks:boxed:

but i will do anything to help you, cause this is a really good idea and yeah pink is sweet

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm already paired up with someone. However, what do I have to do next. I already sent her a PM.

Hi Lucy. When Pink and I first decided to send each other Mika Mail we wrote each other several PMs asking questions like....are you allergic to anything? Do you like sweet things, chocolote, salty, everything. Also, if we had any specific desires for certain things. We both tried to include other things besides sweets...but just small, silly things, or Mikaish things too.

It took as about 2-3 weeks I think to go shopping and everything...we weren't in a big hurry. We then shared mail addresses with each other. Pink pmd me when she had sent her box out.....it took me a few more days to get mine posted and then I pmd her. It was so much fun and excitement to get her box in the mail. I'm still going through the sweets now. I don't have a camera so I didn't take a pic.

Hope this helps....just keep in touch with your Mika Mail buddy, that is half the fun of it anyway. And I hope you enjoy it!

That really does concern me.

Does anyone have a number for her? or something?

I'm probably over reacting and stuff but it would be really nice to know she's ok.

your not over reacting.

i found her email address on her profile, added on msn and emailed with no response and shes not come online.

her myspace said she was last online on the 12th, but her post on here was 11:30ish so 'the 12th' could just mean 00:00am?

I dont even know her and im already in the mind to send out search and rescue :S

your not over reacting.

i found her email address on her profile, added on msn and emailed with no response and shes not come online.

her myspace said she was last online on the 12th, but her post on here was 11:30ish so 'the 12th' could just mean 00:00am?

I dont even know her and im already in the mind to send out search and rescue :S

I'm very much the same. If I lived anywhere near her I'd have to go round and check, she'd probably be freaked out by my turning up on her doorstep tho.

Pink, if you see this or not, you are in my thoughts honey, you have the strength to get thro anything. There are people here that barely know you, like me but you've already made us all happier just by being part of this community. I really hope to speak to you again soon.

did she say when she was coming back?

grr if you had her contact details how comes you didnt message before - making us worry.

i was so scared

I didn't ask her,I asked the girl who was first in her top friends

If I would have had her details I would have known long time ago what was goin on

Dear MFCers and MMers,

I’m Back! I’ve just been reading though the ‘Mika Mail’ thread, and the posts which have been left over the last few days and would like to thank you for your concern and support.

I feel you all deserve and explanation for my absence and without delving too deeply into things I can tell you that your assumptions were correct, what I did was very stupid and it sent me to A&E. I was kept in hospital for a week to recover and be kept an eye on which is why I have not been around until now.

That’s aside I can tell you that everything is back to normal, I’m fine 

Apologies to those who worries and to those whos PMs, emails, messages and comments were not replied to, or didn’t get through. I am working through all of your messages left here, on myspace and in my email inbox so I can reply to you all personally.

Regarding Mika Mail – if your messages did not get through, try again, I have now spring cleaned my inbox of all old PMs and am updating the Mika Mail list with those who managed to send a message before I my inbox overflowed.

Again, thank you all very much for your kind support, it as greatly appreciated, oh, and happy birthday mika 

x

-Pink-

New Pairs:

Vanessa - Cassiopee

I’ve Been ‘Mikafied’! - Satu

Chocoholic* - Cynthia Mulat

Dear MFCers and MMers,

I’m Back! I’ve just been reading though the ‘Mika Mail’ thread, and the posts which have been left over the last few days and would like to thank you for your concern and support.

I feel you all deserve and explanation for my absence and without delving too deeply into things I can tell you that your assumptions were correct, what I did was very stupid and it sent me to A&E. I was kept in hospital for a week to recover and be kept an eye on which is why I have not been around until now.

That’s aside I can tell you that everything is back to normal, I’m fine 

Apologies to those who worries and to those whos PMs, emails, messages and comments were not replied to, or didn’t get through. I am working through all of your messages left here, on myspace and in my email inbox so I can reply to you all personally.

Regarding Mika Mail – if your messages did not get through, try again, I have now spring cleaned my inbox of all old PMs and am updating the Mika Mail list with those who managed to send a message before I my inbox overflowed.

Again, thank you all very much for your kind support, it as greatly appreciated, oh, and happy birthday mika 

x

-Pink-

New Pairs:

Vanessa - Cassiopee

I’ve Been ‘Mikafied’! - Satu

Chocoholic* - Cynthia Mulat

good to have you back! :biggrin2:

hope you are doing ok right now :huglove:

Obligatory Recap Post.

TO ALL NEWCOMERS TO THE MIKA MAIL THREAD:

1) Please read the first post, this can give you details on what mika mail is, who is paired already, who is looking for a partner, and how to join.

2) It may take a few minutes or a few days to pair you up so bear with us :)

TO ALL MIKA MAILERS:

1) If you are unhappy with your partner, or their location, message me to let me know and i will repair you with someone else fitting your requirements

2) If you would like to be paired with a second person as well as your first partner, again, let me know - it can be arranged :)

It was suggested in one of the posts while i have been away that we change partners every month.

I think a month would be a bit short as it takes approx 2 weeks to send one Mika Mail (e.g. 1 week to collect items and find a box, then approx a week for the box to reach its destination depending on where you are mailing to).

Therefor i am suggesting a change around every 6 weeks - 2 months.

Pairs were made from the beginning of August so the proposed 'Shuffle Day' would be around the week beginning 1st October for Mika Mailers.

This date will give new members a chance to work with their current partners.

Mika Mailers with have the opportunity to have a new partner, or be paired with someone else while continuing with their current partner.

This is not set yet.

It is an idea that i would appreciate your feedback.