2007 - A day with Mika in Japan

miori-mary

ALL MIKA FANS' MUST SEE VID!!! A Japanese music program followed Mika around for one day in Osaka, Japan.

The clip shows him singing at a showcase, playing with toys, recording a radio show, among other things. ("picking his nose," says MIKA himself.)

He's adorable!!!! The man is just adorable!! (If I may repeat myself)

Most of it is in English with Japanese subtitles.

Enjoy♪

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PbX1hx09e0

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There he is, posing for my avatar! :roftl: Isn't that great to have on vid, thanks for letting everyone know!

I think there were too many suits watching that secret live show in ShangriLa in Osaka...they were a bit boring eh, no matter how silly Mika got!!:naughty:

There he is, posing for my avatar! :roftl: Isn't that great to have on vid, thanks for letting everyone know!

I think there were too many suits watching that secret live show in ShangriLa in Osaka...they were a bit boring eh, no matter how silly Mika got!!:naughty:

Exactly! If only they had called us.... I would've been there at ALL COST! It would have been SO MUCH FUN! Huh...

Goodness! Why must he bite everything in Japan??!!!

Beceause he loves everything about Japan so much that he can't contain himself!! He's revisiting Japan at the end of the month. Perhaps more biting. :biggrin2: Actually, we'd love some hugging and kissing MIKA...:blush-anim-cl:

Goodness! Why must he bite everything in Japan??!!!

Beceause he loves everything about Japan so much that he can't contain himself!! He's revisiting Japan at the end of the month. Perhaps more biting. :biggrin2: Actually, we'd love some hugging and kissing MIKA...:blush-anim-cl:

Cute! :biggrin2:

I didn't bite everything when I went to Japan, but I did like it there. Maybe there's something wrong with me...

Next time I go, I'll bite it.

So did I. There were some scary ones in there! :bleh: He wasn't kidding when he says he likes to bite! :naughty:

He most definitely has a thing about biting:

"You look at me I look at you we bite each other!" :naughty:

Maybe he's a vampire???? :blink::boxed:

Dracula was my secret buddy when I was a kid, he used to sleep under my bed! I'll let Mika sleep under my bed if he would like to.......) :naughty:

Hey, DaMango, keep going like that and I might have enough screencaps to make my new signature!

(No, for serious--if you can screencap all the biting shots in enough detail that I or someone else can animate them, that would be lovely!)

Also, where's the third pic in your own signature from? I've heard of this mythic green stripe but never seen it!

--Jack

Oh Lawd, I've been a screencap whore as of late! (Oh wait, are we allowed to say that?) I can screen cap that whole thing if you want me too. Really. I don't know how to make gifs though. (Someone please teach me!)

The mythical green stripe can be found in this performance/interview thing. When I saw it, I felt like I had found the pot'o'gold at the end of the rainbow! Well, maybe not, but I was happy nonetheless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owoQZxNoU_I

Oh Lawd, I've been a screencap whore as of late! (Oh wait, are we allowed to say that?) I can screen cap that whole thing if you want me too. Really. I don't know how to make gifs though. (Someone please teach me!)

The mythical green stripe can be found in this performance/interview thing. When I saw it, I felt like I had found the pot'o'gold at the end of the rainbow! Well, maybe not, but I was happy nonetheless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owoQZxNoU_I

I want to learn how to make GIFs really bad too!