is he fortuné????

sweet

at 2:13 in grace kelly's video we can see Allegra and Yasmine (mika's sisters). the boy who is in the middle is fortuné (Mika's brother)? yasmine got a camera on her hand and allegra is sitting.

I always thought the boy was fortuné, but I was not sure. but now that I saw some pictures of yasmine and allegra in the internet I'm pretty sure this boy with them is fortuné. am I wrong?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand this sounds very noobish, and I know his siblings names, but how did everyone come to figure out their names in the first place?

I mean... I've never heard him talk about Allegra in interviews, or anyting else like that. Just Yasmine.

I understand this sounds very noobish, and I know his siblings names, but how did everyone come to figure out their names in the first place?

I mean... I've never heard him talk about Allegra in interviews, or anyting else like that. Just Yasmine.

sorry, I didn't understand what you mean with the word "noobish". I don't know what it means...

but I put Fortuné because there is a FAQ thread made by yopapop and she menctioned the names of his brother and sisters. but if it is a problem we can change the thread. :thumb_yello:

i don't really know for sure how we know either... i think he has mentioned Allegra before.. but i see where your coming from. All i know, is that is Mika indeed does have a 16 year old brother named Fortune.. i'm marrying him. lol. i'm 16, he's 16, we both love mika, it's perfect. :roftl:

Anywho.. if that is him in the video, which it very well could be..

HUBBA HUBBA!

loll :mf_lustslow:

I'm not sure, he didn't look an awful lot like Fortune to me.

But wow, do people sit and watch that video frame-by-frame? This must be the third time someone has been trying to track down the elusive Fortune in that vid. :bleh:

--Jack

ok.. even if he has this kind of hair (witch is kinda of "wow"!!! :)) the video was made in 2006, I think november... maybe in this period he had brown hair. ;)

people.. look at it.. he just looks like Mika. :)

Direct quotes from deek (who knows all) on the subject of the boy in the video:

that's not Fortune.

Well, I don't know who that Boy is but it isn't Fortune. Fortune looks like that picture that is around of Mica from his opera boy days. (the 13 year old one). Except a little older. He shares the same taste in clothing... odd coloured jumpers, oxford shirts...

:thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...
what about this boy? fortune.jpg i was watching "grace kelly" today and i noticed him. he looks like mika a bit, and looks about fortunes age. everytime i watch that video i notice something new.

That's not him. He was already discussed and the quotes Hannah posted were specifically about him. :)

Edit: Plus, someone who has seen Fortune, has actually posted that he is "fatter" than Mika, and this boy is very skinny...

at 2:13 in grace kelly's video we can see Allegra and Yasmine (mika's sisters). the boy who is in the middle is fortuné (Mika's brother)? yasmine got a camera on her hand and allegra is sitting.

I always thought the boy was fortuné, but I was not sure. but now that I saw some pictures of yasmine and allegra in the internet I'm pretty sure this boy with them is fortuné. am I wrong?

It's more like around 2:34 after I looked for it. Yeah, you know, I think that could be him but I don't know, I've never seen him and it seems as though everyone that has seen him has a different description. :D

Edit: I love how when I first saw this video and before I came here, I would have never known that all those people in the background were his friends and family.

I see the boy. He kind of looks like MIKA in a way . I am not sure.

Does anyone have any definite pictures of Fortuné? I've never seen any pictures of him, and since Mika's sisters and mother are seen everywhere, I'm really curious to see his brother, and why he's seen so rarely. Is he shy? Doesn't like crowds or the media?

• 6 months later...
That's not him. He was already discussed and the quotes Hannah posted were specifically about him. :)

Edit: Plus, someone who has seen Fortune, has actually posted that he is "fatter" than Mika, and this boy is very skinny...

HE'S NOT FAT! Okay? He's as skinny as Mica! I've met him! His sisters called him Fortuné so its probably the right guy, okay? He was tall, skinny and he did do wear glasses to! He had dark hair and was really kind and fun talking to. But he's absolutely not FAT!

HE'S NOT FAT! Okay? He's as skinny as Mica! I've met him! His sisters called him Fortuné so its probably the right guy, okay? He was tall, skinny and he did do wear glasses to! He had dark hair and was really kind and fun talking to. But he's absolutely not FAT!

no one is saying he's fat....relax.....:wink2:

just that he's chubbier than mika is now....:wink2:

Does anyone have any definite pictures of Fortuné? I've never seen any pictures of him, and since Mika's sisters and mother are seen everywhere, I'm really curious to see his brother, and why he's seen so rarely. Is he shy? Doesn't like crowds or the media?

Erm... Even if such pics existed, I would ask you not to post them on the forum.

Mika's relatives aren't public figures and we therefore sould refrain our curiosity about them.

And on this note, I'm sorry, but I'm closing this thread.

If you have any question, comment, objection, death threat, please PM me or any other mod ;)