IM DISGUSTED with "TODAY FM"

mika4ever

my self and my family went in shopping today,and while listing to the national irish radio station "TODAY FM" some guy text in saying that songs are never written about guys! its always about women! and he said that hes particualry pissed off with mika`s "BIG GIRL YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL", so the radio prsenters came up with a new version of "BIG GIRL YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL", it was really offensive!! to mika fans like ourselves!!! after they had played it, they had gotten another text asking if mikas gay or not!! and the presenters were going on for ages about his sexuality!! how dare they!!!!!!!,so i text in sayin how rude and offensive it was!!!!!! mika rules!!!! xxxxxxx

they better say sorry or im out 2 get them!!!!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my self and my family went in shopping today,and while listing to the national irish radio station "TODAY FM" some guy text in saying that songs are never written about guys! its always about women! and he said that hes particualry pissed off with mika`s "BIG GIRL YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL", so the radio prsenters came up with a new version of "BIG GIRL YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL", it was really offensive!! to mika fans like ourselves!!! after they had played it, they had gotten another text asking if mikas gay or not!! and the presenters were going on for ages about his sexuality!! how dare they!!!!!!!,so i text in sayin how rude and offensive it was!!!!!! mika rules!!!! xxxxxxx

well good for you for retorting back! needless to say that never read it out though, right? because it was against them?

well, phooey. some people in this world need som growing up to do. Or ALOT.

and maybe some songs are never about men because you get guys like him who deserve it!

HA!

*childish moment over*

how rude!!! good on ya for sticking up for the big M :thumb_yello:

i'm not gonna waste my time to talk about those ppl who say bad stuff bout mika...causei tend to get carried away. we just gotta learn to ignore those ppl. STUPID IDIOTS WHO HAVE HEARING AND SIGHT PROBLEMS AND WHO THINK THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO JUDGE AND TALK ABOUT PPL THEY DON'T KNOW!:thumbdown:

at least you defend him:thumb_yello: , i don't know why they want to say bad things about him:sneaky2: he's so nice:blush-anim-cl: they're maybe only jealous :bleh:

but he's on the black list of the mika troops:sneaky2: :lightsabre: :laser:

at least you defend him:thumb_yello: , i don't know why they want to say bad things about him:sneaky2: he's so nice:blush-anim-cl: they're maybe only jealous :bleh:

but he's on the black list of the mika troops:sneaky2: :lightsabre: :laser:

He's lovelyyyy.

How can idiots like that make fun of his song like that?

You're probably right, they're just jealous.

He's lovelyyyy.

How can idiots like that make fun of his song like that?

You're probably right, they're just jealous.

yeah, and that's why I create the mika troops, we must defend him, from evrywhere, if you want to look at the thread :blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello: it's call mika troops lol

how rude!!! good on ya for sticking up for the big M :thumb_yello:

i'm not gonna waste my time to talk about those ppl who say bad stuff bout mika...causei tend to get carried away. we just gotta learn to ignore those ppl. STUPID IDIOTS WHO HAVE HEARING AND SIGHT PROBLEMS AND WHO THINK THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO JUDGE AND TALK ABOUT PPL THEY DON'T KNOW!:thumbdown:

I think it's the sort of thing that's best ignored.

There's a saying, don't get in argument with a fool because he'll beat you with his experience.

In the past, whenever anyone has said something to them, they are just mean and become mean to whoever gets at them and then say even ruder and worse things about the person you are trying to defend.

I leave them alone and let them steam for a bit, they eventually get bored and move on.

*rse*oles is the correct word I think, I got annoyed today when I saw a vid on Utube from some *osser who bothered to upload himself boo-ing at Mika on stage at T4 on the beach....I was SOOO tempted to leave a comment or put a link to it here but I didn't wanna give him the satisfaction of knowing I had seen his vid as it's got no comments or anything on it, he may be entitled to his opinion, but I just didn't wanna let him know ppl were bothered about HIS the loser.

:blowup::rocket:

aw, im actually pretty dissappointed that Today Fm would do that, I listen to them a lot! I bet it was that Ray Foley, wasn't it?? he's hilarious but he can be downright rude at times too! good on ya for stickin up for Mika neway :thumb_yello:

Was the new song actually rude and offensive? I think they had a point that most paean songs are written about girls and not guys.

I hope Mika will write a song eventually about how beautiful uh... French guys are or something. :biggrin2:

"French Boy You Are Beautiful."

Walks into the room

His Gallic nose makes me swoon

French boy, you are beautiful!

Tight trousers and a cigarette

Lives on coffee and the odd baignette

Get yourself to the Ile de France,

Find yourself a French laddie... etc etc. :bleh:

--Jack

*rse*oles is the correct word I think, I got annoyed today when I saw a vid on Utube from some *osser who bothered to upload himself boo-ing at Mika on stage at T4 on the beach....I was SOOO tempted to leave a comment or put a link to it here but I didn't wanna give him the satisfaction of knowing I had seen his vid as it's got no comments or anything on it, he may be entitled to his opinion, but I just didn't wanna let him know ppl were bothered about HIS the loser.

:blowup::rocket:

I'm glad you didn't post the bad one....yeah, don't give him the satisfaction of a comment.:thumb_yello:

I would like to share this lil video of T4 and Love Today coz I love how Ben and Ryan dance and sing along with the lyrics. :punk:

Was the new song actually rude and offensive? I think they had a point that most paean songs are written about girls and not guys.

I hope Mika will write a song eventually about how beautiful uh... French guys are or something. :biggrin2:

Walks into the room

--Jack

lol! I'm impressed!

Mean radio people btw!! :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Walks into the room

--Jack

Haha ! Great song Jack :thumb_yello: .... u may get a deal with this one !:wink2: I really hate it when people do things like that on the radio, but then again i just turn it off and don't give them the satisfaction! Good on ya also for sticking up for him tho :thumb_yello: ... stupid radio presenters :sneaky2::blowup: