This Ones For The Girls (16+) Part Two

Mikachu

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't go either, the train is so damn expensive, I know no one in Stockholm, noone wants to go with me and mum doesn't let me go alone. He's coming to Copenhagen, and then I could stay at my uncle's, he lives in Malmö. But I still can't go all by myself. And I have no idea how to find the Vega club

When are you going to New Zealand?

I would've gone with you to Stockholm if I was home. :mf_rosetinted::bleh:

But I bet Jasmin or Mona or Sofie or someone's gonna go. Perhaps you could go with them? :thumb_yello:

I'm leaving on Sep 12 :biggrin2:

thanks so much!! Sadly I don't have time to listen to it now.. But I will as soon as I can.. Yay! :D

****ing adorable!!!!! 10!!!

see i said the f word :roftl: sooo

haha naughty Kavi! NAUGHTY!! :naughty:

He sounds like a girl ^^ I'm not a fan of classical music, but it's beautiful ^^

lol maybe his broke later on :naughty: lol bless!

no problem :wink2:

he sounds so angelic...so high and clear (:naughty: like a girl but...) such talent from so young...i think he was 14 there :wink2:

:wub2: :wub2:

14?!? o.O Poor boy, that high voice at 14 ^^ But it's still beautiful ^^

The Pilgrim meets Mister By-Ends

(Mika is the boy!)

Scene: The edge of a wood. The Pilgrim's way is seen stretching out into the distance with the Delectable Mountains far off. At the rise of the curtain the Woodcutter's Boy is sitting and chopping fire-wood which he has gathered, and tying it into a faggot. He sings as he works.

Boy :

He that is down need fear no fall,

He that is low, no pride;

He that is humble ever shall

Have God to be his Guide.

(Enter the Pilgrim, He stands and listens.)

Pilgrim :

Hark to what that boy doth sing.

I will dare to say he leads a merrier life and wears more of the herb called heart's-ease in his bosom than hethat is clad in silk and velvet.

Boy :

I am content with what I have,

Little be it or much

And, Lord, contentment still I crave,

Because Thou savest such.

(The Pilgrim goes up to the Boy and touches his shoulder.)

Pilgrim :

Good-day friend.

Boy : (starting up)

How now! How now! wither away, Pilgrim?

Pilgrim :

I am bound tor the Celestial City, have I still far to go?

Boy :

Not far, for from here, when the day is clear, you can see the Delectable Mountains, and then your journey is nearly at an end.

(The Boy points out the Mountains to the Pilgrim, who stands gazing. Suddenly the Boy starts, runs to the right corner of the stage and looks off.)

But look! Here comes one who would gladly share your pilgrimage.

(Enter Mister By-Ends with Madam By-Ends on his arm. The Pilgrim comes forward and takes oft his hat.)

Pilgrim :

What country man, Sir, and whither are you going?

(Mister By-Ends makes a low congee and Madam By-Ends makes an elaborate curtsey.)

Mister By-Ends :

I come from the town of Fair-speech

Pilgrim :

Fair-speech? Is there any good that lives there?

Mister By-Ends :

I hope so.

(Mister By-Ends indicates Madam By-Ends, who simpers.)

And I have many kindred in the town, and in particular my Lord Turn-About, my Lord Time-Server, also Mister Smooth-Man, Mister Facing-Bothways and the parson of our Parish, Mister Two-Tongues.

(Mister By-Ends leaves his wife and speaks in the Pilgrim 's ear.)

But to tell you the truth, I am become a gentleman of quality, yet my father was a waterman, looking one way and rowing another.

(The Pilgrim and the Boy smile at each other.)

Pilgrim (to Mister By~Ends) :

I perceive that you are a married man.

(Madam curtseys.)

Mister By-Ends :

Yes, and my wife is a very virtuous woman. She was my Lady Feigning's daughter. It is true we differ somewhat in religion from the stricter sort.

(Madam By-Ends beckons to her husband and speaks aside to him. The Pilgrim watches closely.)

Madam By-Ends (indicating the Pilgrim to her husband) :

We hear of some that are righteous over much, they rush on their journey all weathers. But we are for waiting for wind and tide. They are for hazarding all for God at a c1ap. But we are for taking all advantages to secure our estate. They are for religion in rags and contempt, but we are for him when he walks in his golden slippers in the sunshine and with applause.

(They promenade round and are preparing to go.)

Pilgrim (aside to Boy) :

It runs in my mind, that this is one By-Ends of Fair-speech.

Boy

Ask him, methinks he should not be ashamed of his name.

Pilgrim (turning to By-Ends) :

Is not your name Mister By-Ends of Fair-speech?

Mister By-Ends :

That is not my name, it is a nickname, that was given me by some that cannot abide me. I must be content to bear it as a reproach, as other good men have borne theirs before me. Yet you shall find me a fair company keeper, if you will admit me your associate.

Pilgrim :

lf you would go with me you must go against the wind and tide. You must own religion in his rags and stand by him too when bound in irons.

Madam By-Ends :

You must not impose, nor lord it over our faith. Leave us to our liberty and let us go with you.

Pilgrim :

Not a step further unless you will do as I do in what I propose.

Mister By-Ends :

I will never desert my old principles, since they are harmless and profitable. If I may not go with you I must e'en go by myself, till some overtake me that will be glad of my company.

(Bowing low)

Your servant!

Madam By-Ends (bowing low) :

Your servant!

Both :

Your servant!

(He gives his arm to his wife. They both bow low, promenade round, make a final bow, and go off.)

Pilgrim :

If this man cannot stand before the judgement of men, how shall he stand before the judgement of God? But now give me God speed for I must go on my way.

Boy :

God speed.

(The boy leads the Pilgrim to a look-out point.)

Yonder are the Delectable Mountains, a most pleasant mountainous country, beautiful with woods and vineyards and fruits of every sort; with springs and fountains, very delectable to behold. And when thou comest thither thou mayest see the gates of the Celestial City.

Pilgrim :

Come fair, come foul, I long to be there, for then I shall be in that haven where I would be.

(Pilgrim goes off slowly, looking straight in front of him. The Boy watches him.)

Boy : (calling to the Pilgrim off stage)

Farewell! I wish you a fair day when you set out for Mount Zion.

(He returns to his work, gathers together his bundle and slings it over his shoulder. He goes off singing.)

Fullness to such a burden is,

That go on pilgrimage,

Here little, and hereafter bliss,

Is best from age to age.

(The stage gradually darkens and is finally blacked out.)

im listening to it now....the music is like i imagined....

no voice yet....

*waits*

*waits*

.....?

*slight impatience*

O.o

OMG

OMG HIS VOICE

OMG ITS BEAUTIFUL

I WANT TO CRY

IT'S SIMPLY SUBLIME!!!!

I would've gone with you to Stockholm if I was home. :mf_rosetinted::bleh:

But I bet Jasmin or Mona or Sofie or someone's gonna go. Perhaps you could go with them? :thumb_yello:

I'm leaving on Sep 12 :biggrin2:

thanks so much!! Sadly I don't have time to listen to it now.. But I will as soon as I can.. Yay! :D

But it's the train that worries my mum, that I would panic or something. And I've never switched trains o.O

I know how to go to Copenhagen, that would be easier, though I've never been there, only at the airport ^^

But I'm sure they'll go!

Hope you'll have a great time there! ^^ How long are you staying there? YOu're going there as an au pair, right, or am I totally wrong now?

14?!? o.O Poor boy, that high voice at 14 ^^ But it's still beautiful ^^

:roftl: but he's singing...so hopefully it wasn't like that normally u know....poor thing..he was such a cutie...still is :naughty:

omm i was loading the youtube performance from ibiza and my mom came and i made her sit to listen..it was the bit with macarena...lol and i so didn't expect him to curse..and mom was like :shocked: he just cursed! and i'm like uhh yeah he does that from time to time!! :roftl:

:roftl: but he's singing...so hopefully it wasn't like that normally u know....poor thing..he was such a cutie...still is :naughty:

omm i was loading the youtube performance from ibiza and my mom came and i made her sit to listen..it was the bit with macarena...lol and i so didn't expect him to curse..and mom was like :shocked: he just cursed! and i'm like uhh yeah he does that from time to time!! :roftl:

That's right ^^

Oh, I haven't seen that, could you send me the link, please? *puppy eyes*

no voice yet....

*waits*

*waits*

.....?

*slight impatience*

O.o

OMG

OMG HIS VOICE

OMG ITS BEAUTIFUL

I WANT TO CRY

IT'S SIMPLY SUBLIME!!!!

oh Caz you crack me up :lmao:

I bet it's very beautiful though :wub2:

I have to go now... See you girls on Sunday then perhaps? :bleh:

Good night everyone! :huglove:

no voice yet....

*waits*

*waits*

.....?

*slight impatience*

O.o

OMG

OMG HIS VOICE

OMG ITS BEAUTIFUL

I WANT TO CRY

IT'S SIMPLY SUBLIME!!!!

lol i felt the same i was like oh no it's not the right one i'm not hearing any singing :roftl:

no voice yet....

*waits*

*waits*

.....?

*slight impatience*

O.o

OMG

OMG HIS VOICE

OMG ITS BEAUTIFUL

I WANT TO CRY

IT'S SIMPLY SUBLIME!!!!

Lol ^^ Maybe you should try and make a recording of you singing that? ^^

But it's the train that worries my mum, that I would panic or something. And I've never switched trains o.O

I know how to go to Copenhagen, that would be easier, though I've never been there, only at the airport ^^

But I'm sure they'll go!

Hope you'll have a great time there! ^^ How long are you staying there? YOu're going there as an au pair, right, or am I totally wrong now?

I would let nothing stop me if I had the chance to see Mika :mf_rosetinted::bleh:

Yes I am gonna be an au pair :D The date of departure is very uncertain. Though I'm guessing sometime next summer =)

omm i was loading the youtube performance from ibiza and my mom came and i made her sit to listen..it was the bit with macarena...lol and i so didn't expect him to curse..and mom was like he just cursed! and i'm like uhh yeah he does that from time to time!!

Link, Kavita, link!!! :roftl: please :biggrin2:

PFFFFFFFFT have a laugh! It's SOOO HIGH!!

But his voice is BEAUTIFUL!!!

It would certainly be interesting ^^

I would let nothing stop me if I had the chance to see Mika :mf_rosetinted::bleh:

Yes I am gonna be an au pair :D The date of departure is very uncertain. Though I'm guessing sometime next summer =)

Link, Kavita, link!!! :roftl: please :biggrin2:

Lol! I hope you'll have a great time there ^^ And you'll have a lot of time watching the great series they do there :biggrin2: