• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Commented ^^

I still can't understand that they sing all those words o.O lol

BUt I understand a few words in these lyrics, yay! ^^

:biggrin2::thumb_yello: grrr i HAVE to figure this out! i''m hearing him sing porque

where is everyone????

Sorry Kavi! I began drawing a Mika in paint, lol. I want something for a signature. But he doesn't look like him at all :roftl: It looks more like a really hot american boy I met this summer ^^

Sorry Kavi! I began drawing a Mika in paint, lol. I want something for a signature. But he doesn't look like him at all :roftl: It looks more like a really hot american boy I met this summer ^^

:naughty: i'm getting things sorted out in the ibiza thread...app i was sorta correct..he's singing the original chorus...but messed up the words lol...:boxed: but i thought he spoke spanish? well he prob 4got the exact words :blink::boxed:

:naughty: i'm getting things sorted out in the ibiza thread...app i was sorta correct..he's singing the original chorus...but messed up the words lol...:boxed: but i thought he spoke spanish? well he prob 4got the exact words :blink::boxed:

That's interesting... But does he really speak Spanish, or was it Spanish that he didn't know much of, or was that Italian? o.O Or am I thinking of Chinese now?

Now I'm getting confused, maybe I should go to bed XD

That's interesting... But does he really speak Spanish, or was it Spanish that he didn't know much of, or was that Italian? o.O Or am I thinking of Chinese now?

Now I'm getting confused, maybe I should go to bed XD

lol i think he's suppose to know spanish..it's italian and chinese he only knows abit off.

MMMM was online today :mf_rosetinted:

hahaha i havent drawn in paint in YEARS :lmao:

lol i think he's suppose to know spanish..it's italian and chinese he only knows abit off.

MMMM was online today :mf_rosetinted:

But I thought he had studied chinese for like 7 years? Whatever ^^

Oooh... That's interesting o.O

hahaha i havent drawn in paint in YEARS :lmao:

Paint is tha **** ^^

I love drawing in paint, it's kinda charming when you really see that it's made in paint :biggrin2:

I drew really cute portraits of me and my friend for a thing in Geography, when we made a travellign article. Illustrated with pictures fo us in front of the Eiffel Tower, Colosseum, the Pyramids and things like that :roftl:

HELLO i'm back:biggrin2:

woop i finally got to see mika on tv!

i think i saw danika.

i recorded him singing, but it came out crappy :(:thumbdown: and usually my phone takes good vids :blink:

woop they r lucky he's giving a free concert...aww he's so sweet! and i can't wait to see lollipop cause they didn't show it they said it was a special performance 4 them and i think we can find it online!

gosh i hope danny and the others record the concert tonight!!!

HELLO :biggrin2:

i think i saw danika.

i recorded him singing, but it came out crappy :(:thumbdown: and usually my phone takes good vids :blink:

woop they r lucky he's giving a free concert...aww he's so sweet! and i can't wait to see lollipop cause they didn't show it they said it was a special performance 4 them and i think we can find it online!

:biggrin2: Hey Kavi-Roo!! :wub2:

How are you?

x

HELLO :biggrin2:

i think i saw danika.

:biggrin2: Hey Kavi-Roo!! :wub2:

How are you?

x

Hey Sher Bear!

I'm kinda mad cause mfc is sooo slowwww!

Me too :sneaky2:

I saw mika on gma , wel on the t.v. anyway. Im mad though because I got up at 6:30 and they didnt show his performace until 8:45! oh well it was worth the wait . waiting 2 hours and 15 minutes for those 2 songs was worth it. lol :naughty:

Was it awesome?

x

I saw mika on gma , wel on the t.v. anyway. Im mad though because I got up at 6:30 and they didnt show his performace until 8:45! oh well it was worth the wait . waiting 2 hours and 15 minutes for those 2 songs was worth it. lol :naughty:

:roftl: i woke up 5:55 haha my alarm was LT :naughty: woop!!!