This Ones For The Girls (16+) Part Two

Mikachu

That's right ^^

Oh, I haven't seen that, could you send me the link, please? *puppy eyes*

i'm sry lol...i was listening to the opera again and following along tothe words...it's quite long but i think i'm gonna put it on my phone :naughty:

right the link...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsNpw4cL6-0

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i think interesting is a good word to use LOL

:roftl:

Hellooo:biggrin2: Talking about the little Mika boy singing? That was adorable - he was so young but with a voice like that. I would never recognize it was him if I didn't know. I would like to hear how he spoke then :rolleyes:

Hi Sesil17aa ^^ (sorry, don't remember your name :blush-anim-cl:)

I agree that it would be interesting to hear how he spoke....

Hellooo:biggrin2: Talking about the little Mika boy singing? That was adorable - he was so young but with a voice like that. I would never recognize it was him if I didn't know. I would like to hear how he spoke then :rolleyes:

yes!!! i would have loved to see his performances...i'm sure somebody out there has it...

i'm sry lol...i was listening to the opera again and following along tothe words...it's quite long but i think i'm gonna put it on my phone :naughty:

thanks so much Kavi!!! :wub2::biggrin2:

Thank you! Lol! He's so cute ^^ Wish he did a bit of the macarena dance :wub2:

Thank you! Lol! He's so cute ^^ Wish he did a bit of the macarena dance :wub2:

lol for some reason i like it when he swears xD :roftl:

me too!!!!

yes! he doesn't sound dirty, like u know how when some ppl curse it's like ew stop swearing...but with him..it's like keep swearing :naughty: he sounds soooo cute :wub2: esp with the lil giggle :wub2:

lol for some reason i like it when he swears xD :roftl:

I can't understand how someone can be so cute when he swears ^^

no problem..but what does "A la tuhuelpa legria macarena

Que tuhuelce paralla legria cosabuena

A la tuhuelpa legria macarena Eeeh, macarena

A-Hai" mean?

No idea :roftl: Two years of studying spanish and I don't understand aword of that :biggrin2:

Haha, that's because I never said it :biggrin2: But I remember how you look :wink2:

I see ^^ You know how I look? o.O lol

Like the mysterious Twiglet? :mf_rosetinted:

yes r u on the "have u seen this?" thread...we kinda replying to each other!! haha!! lol wouldn't it be cool in some weird way it's mika lol..i mean i don't think it is..but imagine us fans always want to talk and meet him and here we r talking to this mysterious person, who is ach mika..that would be... :boxed:

me too!!!!

yes! he doesn't sound dirty, like u know how when some ppl curse it's like ew stop swearing...but with him..it's like keep swearing :naughty: he sounds soooo cute :wub2: esp with the lil giggle :wub2:

Indeed. Not that I'm very fond of him swearing, but it really seems so organic that you almost can't call it swearing :D

I can't understand how someone can be so cute when he swears ^^

No idea :roftl: Two years of studying spanish and I don't understand aword of that :biggrin2:

I see ^^ You know how I look? o.O lol

i know..i love spanish..want to be fluent in it and after 5 yrs i have no idea what it means..well only a couple words but...:boxed:

i know..i love spanish..want to be fluent in it and after 5 yrs i have no idea what it means..well only a couple words but...:boxed:

Lol ^^ Maybe you can try and google it? Or google after a translation?

I hate that it is so hard to learn a language fluently... :/

I studied French for about five years too, but I don't think I can have an ordinary conversation in French ^^