• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AWESOME PHOTOS!

THIS ONE IS AMAZING. :wub2:

This one is beautiful. :original:

Yasmine is too cool for school and beautiful to boot. :cool:

Here's a logical deduction: Mika is a tree. Mika flirts with trees. Mika flirts with himself. [/i]:roftl:

WTF is "kettle corn"? :naughty:

THANK YOU FOR POSTING! *mwah*

yeah me too... :blink:

but the person did make them public on the internet... :blink:

The thing with Flickr is that you can set photos to be unsearchable i.e. they won't appear in any search of both the web or Flickr itself. But if you know the specific adress you can see them. So this person may think that the photos are relatively secure as only people that they know know where they are...

The thing with Flickr is that you can set photos to be unsearchable i.e. they won't appear in any search of both the web or Flickr itself. But if you know the specific adress you can see them. So this person may think that the photos are relatively secure as only people that they know know where they are...

yes but if you look carefully it says "this photo is public"... but I do feel bad about it anyway :blink:

yes but if you look carefully it says "this photo is public"... but I do feel bad about it anyway :blink:

I know that. On Flickr.com a photo can be "public" i.e. can be viewed by anyone who knows the precise link but "not searchable" i.e. you can't search Flickr.com or in search engines for it. Essentially the person would have to tell you where the photos are (i.e. you would need to know the person) for you to find them.

Right.

My first reaction was "wow! new photos!" Then I realized these are of a more

personal nature... although they are "public" perhaps many of them

were made

public before Mika was quite so famous -- aren't some of them dated '06?

I'm not entirely comfortable with having them here...

Twiglet, are you part of the family, that you feel these are OK to share here?

dcdeb

I know that. On Flickr.com a photo can be "public" i.e. can be viewed by anyone who knows the precise link but "not searchable" i.e. you can't search Flickr.com or in search engines for it. Essentially the person would have to tell you where the photos are (i.e. you would need to know the person) for you to find them.

oh ok I understand... thx for clearing that up for me ! :thumb_yello: