Ever seen this??

Twiglet

Twiglet could be identity mad. :naughty:

Can Twiglets get identity mad at all? I mean it is already quite scary to think of a Twiglet with one single identity - but a Twiglet with several changing identities would really make me freak out :shocked:

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

basically yeah

when someone posts something that's a bit...off

and they refuse to ask questions about who they are, your options are this:

1) they are some crazy stalker fan who wishes they were close to Mika and become a bit deluded OR

2) They actually do know Mika or they are related to them.

:thumb_yello:

I prefer the second one :wink2:

I prefer the second one :wink2:

haha, i personally prefer the first one. Definitely makes things more interesting :naughty:

You, Twiglet, are just not interesting enough. You know Mika, eh? Well phooey. So what? That's nearly nowhere NEAR as exciting as a fan who has a bit of a slight problem :naughty:

haha, i personally prefer the first one. Definitely makes things more interesting :naughty:

You, Twiglet, are just not interesting enough. You know Mika, eh? Well phooey. So what? That's nearly nowhere NEAR as exciting as a fan who has a bit of a slight problem :naughty:

Caz I know you are referring to me when you talk about insane ppl even though am NOT insane :insane:......very often.

Caz I know you are referring to me when you talk about insane ppl even though am NOT insane :insane:......very often.

Ofcourse not Viv, ofcourse not....

*Gives Viv a plate of cheese and bread, and exits the room, leaving Viv smothered in her straight jacket even though it was very cruel of her to leave food in front of her when she clearly can't eat it, in a rubber room*

twiglet..r u mika?!? :lmao: i just had too ask...again not that u'd say but....:mf_rosetinted:

LOL. Would be very interesting though. Although if Mika was actually on this forum and posting I would like him to video himself SAYING he was that person and that he was posting just to actually PROVE it's him but that will never happen lol x

LOL. Would be very interesting though. Although if Mika was actually on this forum and posting I would like him to video himself SAYING he was that person and that he was posting just to actually PROVE it's him but that will never happen lol x

:thumb_yello: exactly

Mika is just a big flirt.

"I flirt with everything... I can't resist." :naughty:

Haha yes I know... like Mica... omg I forget to say:"I am Mika"

You should join Gabbly sometime: at any one time there are at least 6 different Mica's and/or Mika's. :naughty:

I could be brown

I could be blue

I could be violet sky

I could be hurtful

I could be purple

I could be anything you like...

That was the was the most perfect response possible. Seriously. 1) You quoted Mika 2) You gave nothing away about yourself 3) You stimulated further debate and discussion. Are you and Deek politicians, by any chance? :roftl:

...nope, sorry, I knew if you were

That made me laugh out very loud...

ANYTHING I like? Are you sure...? You better think twice...

That also made me laugh out embarassingly loud!

I am an alien from the planet chubbybunny, where we spend all day just shovelling as many pink and whites in our cheeks as we can just for the hell of it.

I like the sound of that. Pffft, Earth is overrated. :bleh:

Can Twiglets get identity mad at all? I mean it is already quite scary to think of a Twiglet with one single identity - but a Twiglet with several changing identities would really make me freak out

Violet, stop it, you're making me embarrass myself by laughing so loud in public. :roftl:

It's all about frames of reference.

Thank God for Einstein. :naughty:

Twiglet in no way affiliated with MIKA. If he/she were, they wouldn't showcase such photos.

unless of course they felt it was okay to? Mika said it was okay?

You gotta admit, it's strange how they're on the internet anyway.

So, Deek, you have no idea who Twiglet is then?

Thank God for Einstein. :naughty:

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

-- Albert Einstein

:naughty:

unless of course they felt it was okay to? Mika said it was okay?

You gotta admit, it's strange how they're on the internet anyway.

So, Deek, you have no idea who Twiglet is then?

:mf_rosetinted: it's a conspiracy :lmao: jk :lmao: