My Chemical Romance

Aurelien

ahhhh he's gorgeous !:mf_rosetinted: He looks nothing like a feeder mouse!!! lol

They are amazing live. If you don't know their last record, get it !! I'm at my summer job now but i'll post some cool vids on this thread, they just rock!:punk:

We love u Gerard !!!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OHmydears!I just thought I should look at general gossip...and I saw the topic titled "My Chemical Romance"

I seriously was like O_o! Am I on the right place or its the imnotokay.net?....I had to think it over...but finnaly I found out its just the MFC :D

JUST FOR U TO KNOW MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE IS MY FAVOURITE BAND!!!!

oh....and personally my fav is Frank...we were born on the same day..HALLOWEEN!!!.and I love the Bp and three cheers....but not much the bullets..coz I dun really like Gee's voice there.....its a bit..ya...know...strange...but their song are bloody amazing!And did u hear about the secret meanings?And hidden messages?In Cemetary Drive for example?

I am so happy that I saw this thread! YAY MCR!

Well I have hundreds of pix of Frank....so if u want some...X_x..

Ahh...and for Gee fans...here is really cute pic of him with a really cute girly:

AWWW_HOW_CUTE.jpg

And One of Frank:(*huh*)

mychemicalromance--large-msg-117459.jpg

And personally I love this one: (I want him as my bro)

mylove.jpg

Well I have hundreds of pix of Frank....so if u want some...X_x..

Ahh...and for Gee fans...here is really cute pic of him with a really cute girly:

AWWW_HOW_CUTE.jpg

And One of Frank:(*huh*)

mychemicalromance--large-msg-117459.jpg

And personally I love this one: (I want him as my bro)

mylove.jpg

are you trying to kill me :mf_rosetinted:

he is soooooo cute:mf_lustslow: :wub2:

aw Zsina those pics are the cutest!! :mf_lustslow:

oh and i know what ur saying about Gee's voice in Bullets, but you know when he was recording that he had an abcess in his tooth that nodoby could figure out and he was actually in a lot of pain recording the last few songs on that record! so the poor boy did his best!

we should all post our fave MCR pics here!

haha well Gerard's my personal favourite, i have so much admiration for that man, he is a hero!

g.jpg

and Frank, well, i'l let the pics do the talking! :bleh:

1131155085franie.gif

and this one makes me laugh!

dinasaur.jpg:roftl:

• 2 weeks later...

aaah! theres an MCR thread!??? :shocked:

omg! yay!

im sorry MCR-haters... but I dont want this thread to die LOL

I LOOOVE MCR!

They mean the world to me!

Been their fan for 3 years now.

I may not know everything about them, but I love them SO SOS OSOSOSOSOSOS much

Just knowing that I'm not alone is really reaallyyy -cant find the right word right now :boxed: so ill say GREAT lol :bleh: -

They make me feel better :biggrin2:

It's as if they know how i feel x]

<3

And I LOOOVE Bullets then Revenge and THEN The Black Parade. :thumb_yello:

i miss Bullets! they should play it more in their shows!

[bBB!!!]

<3 Frerard, <3 Boas, <3 Skittles, <3 Geesus, <3 Torosaurus, <3 Bobbit, <3 Frankenstein, <3 Mikey

ENJOY

:mf_rosetinted:

dance.gif

aaah! theres an MCR thread!???

omg! yay!

im sorry MCR-haters... but I dont want this thread to die LOL

I LOOOVE MCR!

They mean the world to me!

Been their fan for 3 years now.

I may not know everything about them' date=' but I love them SO SOS OSOSOSOSOSOS much

Just knowing that I'm not alone is really reaallyyy -cant find the right word right now so ill say GREAT lol -

They make me feel better :biggrin2:

It's as if they know how i feel x']

<3

And I LOOOVE Bullets then Revenge and THEN The Black Parade. :thumb_yello:

i miss Bullets! they should play it more in their shows!

[bBB!!!]

<3 Frerard, <3 Boas, <3 Skittles, <3 Geesus, <3 Torosaurus, <3 Bobbit, <3 Frankenstein, <3 Mikey

ENJOY

:mf_rosetinted:

dance.gif

OMG:shocked: :lmfao: :lmfao:

*laughing so hard because of the picture*

Ah, I love My Chem! I was one of the main people in the MCR thread over at The Killers' website, until the administrator over there closed it :thumbdown: I love Three Cheers and The Black Parade, and Bullets too. I think that out of all the hugely popular new-ish bands in America, they're one of the better ones. :punk:

Ah, I love My Chem! I was one of the main people in the MCR thread over at The Killers' website, until the administrator over there closed it :thumbdown: I love Three Cheers and The Black Parade, and Bullets too. I think that out of all the hugely popular new-ish bands in America, they're one of the better ones. :punk:

yep they most certainly do rock! :punk:

omg thats so mean of the admin on the killers site! :shocked: what was his reason for doing that?

They have this section over there for any artists and bands other than the Killers, and the MCR thread was the most active one, and there were several other people who hated MCR , and they were friends with the Admin, so she gave the excuse that she was getting complaints from 'longtime members' about the thread and that since it was a Killers website, she had every right to close it. :thumbdown: Someone started a new thread awhile later, but it hasn't really been the same, so I usually stick to other band threads I like over there. :naughty:

They have this section over there for any artists and bands other than the Killers, and the MCR thread was the most active one, and there were several other people who hated MCR , and they were friends with the Admin, so she gave the excuse that she was getting complaints from 'longtime members' about the thread and that since it was a Killers website, she had every right to close it. :thumbdown: Someone started a new thread awhile later, but it hasn't really been the same, so I usually stick to other band threads I like over there. :naughty:

that;s just unfair! discrimination against mcr fans!:sneaky2:

good on ye for startin a new thread tho:naughty: vive MCR!

I LOVE MCR! I have been a fan of them for almost 2 years. I really like the song I'm Not Okay (I Promise) and the whole Black Parade album.

I don't want to totally "geek out" on y'all, but some of their songs will be on Guitar Hero 2 and/or 3 for the 360 or PS3 or somthin' like that, which is AWESOME! Sorry about that geek out, I tend to do that sometimes. Anyways, I can't decide if I like Fall Out Boy more though.

• 1 month later...

I like MCR, as I like the FOB and (most of all, ofcourse) mika:punk:

I haven't seen MCR live yet, but I really like the album and don't get bored =) especially Cancer (makes me cry:blush-anim-cl: )

I saw FOB at Pukkelpop (a belgian festival) and they rock!!:punk:

I have no idea how I came to this tread but I thought, why not make it alife again? =p guess I just was amazed how many people also like (err..correction: love) Mika and MCR =)