My Chemical Romance

Aurelien

Hello to all !:naughty:

I was wondering if any of you knew and liked the group My Chemical Romance.:thumb_yello:

I discovered them last year and they are just fantastic. Their first 2 records are not that good but the last record, the "Black Parade" is just amazingly good !

I saw them live in Paris in June an they are stunning !:shocked:

Let me know what you think! Mika fans rarely like them but I guess I'm an exception, are there others ?:boxed::bleh:

Take care:mf_lustslow:

Aurélien:punk:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DAMN...I am no fan of that Band sorry!

BUT ALOT OF PEOPLE ON HERE ARE! :thumb_yello:

They i very, very popular over her in America (Them and freakin Fall Out Boy, Panic At The Disco!...I wish they could all just kind of go away)

I love FOB and P!ATD ! haha, such variety of tastes and likings in this world! Its great !:thumb_yello:

I'm afraid that I'm really not a fan.

My younger sister is, she saw them live earlier this year and really enjoyed it.

*shrugs*

I'm not big enough of a fan to go see them live... their shows look a bit too crazy for me but maybe if my MCR mad friend asked me to go i might! :biggrin2:

DAMN...I am no fan of that Band sorry!

BUT ALOT OF PEOPLE ON HERE ARE! :thumb_yello:

They r very, very popular over here in America (Them and freakin Fall Out Boy, Panic At The Disco!...I wish they could all just kind of go away)

Hey,hey,hey! FOB fan here! Stop dissing my men!

I loved them but now I don't like the way they look (Gererd got terrible blonde hair recently :/). But still love their "I'm not Ok",

Helena", "Cementery drive" and "The ghost of you". The last one is just beautiful..

i adore MCR they're my favourite band of all time! Ive been a fan for years and introduced all my friends to them :biggrin2: and last month i finally got to see them live when they came to Ireland! they were incredible and i was in the second row! :biggrin2: anyway i love all their albums, (they write the best lyrics! :thumb_yello: ) but my fave one is the 2nd one Three Cheers... :biggrin2:

so um yeah vive MCR!! :wub2:

I used to like them alot, then they got all... weird. And I saw them live, and they're pretty horrible. :biggrin2:

But, I like alot of their songs. Mostly the ones from the second album. And Gerard looked like a feeder mouse with his blonde hair. So when I got back from Warped Tour, my mom goes "Did you see that feeder mouse?"

I used to like them alot, then they got all... weird. And I saw them live, and they're pretty horrible. :biggrin2:

But, I like alot of their songs. Mostly the ones from the second album. And Gerard looked like a feeder mouse with his blonde hair. So when I got back from Warped Tour, my mom goes "Did you see that feeder mouse?"

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: