Macarena Mika

DavidM

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dale a tu cuerpo alegria Macarena que tu cuerpo es pa darle alegria y cosa buena, dale a tu cuerpo alegria Macarena eeeeeh Macarena, aaaaaaaaay!

Wahahahahahahahahahahahahahha, omg!! That was sooooooooo amazinggg!!! hahaha :roftl:

What did he say at the end?

glad you like my video. :wink2: i wish he had done the choreography to macarena, too - that would've been hilarioius! :roftl:

not sure who said bravo, but i suppose it was either mirtilla or allegra (mirtilla's friend), they were standing right next to me.

in case you haven't seen it on the ibiza rocks thread, i have also uploaded some other videos from that gig. i think the funniest is this one:

it's him splashing water from his bottle on mikey and the crowd, and obviously having a lot of fun doing so. :naughty: just click on my user name on youtube to see the other vids.

Dale a tu cuerpo alegria Macarena que tu cuerpo es pa darle alegria y cosa buena, dale a tu cuerpo alegria Macarena eeeeeh Macarena, aaaaaaaaay!

Hahaha! Thanks for the lyrics! I actually am such a dork that I am trying to sing it now. :roftl: Like for the 10th time:blink: Before knowing the lyrics I just went somehting like "alhalaüräjdjheöpd Macarena jrjäösöfhhljbfjbbfhs Macarena."

Don't I look smart.:cool:

i wish he had done the choreography to macarena, too - that would've been hilarioius! :roftl:

- One places his/her arms forward, palm down, right arm, then left arm.

- Then the dancer turns his arms over so that his palms are up, right, then left.

- The dancer puts his hands on his shoulders, first right hand on left shoulder, then left on right.

- Then the dancer puts his hands on the back of his head, again right, then left.

- The dancer then places his arms on his hips, right hand on left hip, then left on right

- Then the dancer's hands go on their respective hips (or pelvis), right then left

- The routine finishes with a pelvic rotation in time with the line "Ehhhh Macarena!"

- Then the dancer turns 90 degrees counter clockwise and repeats the same motions throughout the whole song.

:naughty:

- One places his/her arms forward, palm down, right arm, then left arm.

- Then the dancer turns his arms over so that his palms are up, right, then left.

- The dancer puts his hands on his shoulders, first right hand on left shoulder, then left on right.

- Then the dancer puts his hands on the back of his head, again right, then left.

- The dancer then places his arms on his hips, right hand on left hip, then left on right

- Then the dancer's hands go on their respective hips (or pelvis), right then left

- The routine finishes with a pelvic rotation in time with the line "Ehhhh Macarena!"

- Then the dancer turns 90 degrees counter clockwise and repeats the same motions throughout the whole song.

:naughty:

AhAhAHAHAhAhAh... the instuctions to watch the video...:roftl: :roftl: