pinkunicorn123

Yes!! I was talking to her about it when it was still only an "if" but now it's definite!!

I really really can't wait

I know...It's crazy exciting.

Anytime I get in a bad mood lately, I just think...Mika's coming to Ireland this Summer:shocked: Yes, pre Mika party...starts right now,lol

Since it'll be in the "Summer" that will mean I'll have seen Mika once when I was 17, once when I was 18 and then again when I'm 19. :shocked:

That's so strange...well I think it is. :naughty:

Isn't it great that we won't have to travel to see him, but he's coming to us? I love that! :wub2:

I'm blabbing a lot tonight, and another early morning tommorrow :thumbdown:

:roftl:I love when you get excited, it's so amusing to read! lol brilliant!!

I know, this is so cool, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

Cande, I soooo want to go to Argentina some day!!!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why you say that? I don't have any problem with post here

I just mean I can't understand why you like Ireland so much, I just don't get it. But it's really nice that you do. :thumb_yello:

I think the fact that I live here makes it just a bit :huh: sometimes.:naughty:

I love when you get excited, it's so amusing to read! lol brilliant!!

I know, this is so cool, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

:blush-anim-cl: haha, sorry, I do get carried away a bit..

Everyone's been saying that to me lately though. My friends all start laughing if I get happy over anything...:blink::blush-anim-cl:

I must have the same effect on you Niamh.:naughty:

:blush-anim-cl: haha, sorry, I do get carried away a bit..

Everyone's been saying that to me lately though. My friends all start laughing if I get happy over anything...:blink::blush-anim-cl:

I must have the same effect on you Niamh.:naughty:

haha I guess so!! :huglove:

So Lorna commented me on facebook saying she'll definitely go to whatever concert we're going to :blush-anim-cl: yaaaaaay! Remember before the concert in Amsterdam? The rubbish we talked...omg so so funny lol

Do you have facebook?

Hello my pretty's!! How are ye?

College is really stressing me out this week :hair: , but Easter hols are next week!

Where's Sheree?? We need you in this thread rep. :tears::bleh:

haha I guess so!!

So Lorna commented me on facebook saying she'll definitely go to whatever concert we're going to yaaaaaay! Remember before the concert in Amsterdam? The rubbish we talked...omg so so funny lol

Do you have facebook?

Aw, that's really nice. I'm not on Facebook but I talk to her on myspace, so I'm sure when something happens she'll know where to get in contact.

haha, yes indeed I remember it well :roftl:

I really want us all to make it whenever this is happening...it would be epic:mf_lustslow:

I'm so glad there is a Dublin date, because I'd feel so guilty saving to go abroad.. so if there's no hope for a foreign gig, there is always this one. Unless something really gets in the way..

Anyone else considering more than Dublin if it's one show?

I'm so happy with one for even a year, but I'll be thinking about it if I have the option :fisch::naughty:

College is really stressing me out this week , but Easter hols are next week!

Where's Sheree?? We need you in this thread rep.

Aw, that's really nice. I'm not on Facebook but I talk to her on myspace, so I'm sure when something happens she'll know where to get in contact.

haha, yes indeed I remember it well :roftl:

I really want us all to make it whenever this is happening...it would be epic:mf_lustslow:

I'm so glad there is a Dublin date, because I'd feel so guilty saving to go abroad.. so if there's no hope for a foreign gig, there is always this one. Unless something really gets in the way..

Anyone else considering more than Dublin if it's one show?

I'm so happy with one for even a year, but I'll be thinking about it if I have the option :fisch::naughty:

awwwh :huglove: try not to get stressed out!! Yep, just think, one week.. AND, of course..Meeks!

Yeah.....I can't make plans until he releases dates, but I would consider trying to make it to another one....but it completely depends on dates.

One of my best friends is getting married on the August bank holiday weekend, I just pray that's not the weekend he comes!! I'd be sooo super upset :(

Awh, I know....I've a similiar problem in that I won't be able to go unless it's between July 1st and August 7/8........but I guess there's no point in worrying about it cos we have no dates yet.....I hope they come out soon!!!

All my students are on holidays here so for my first two classes today no one showed up, so I sat in the classroom watching the PDP DVD....I'd forgotten how HAPPY his concerts are....aaaaah I can't wait!!

College is really stressing me out this week :hair: , but Easter hols are next week!

Where's Sheree?? We need you in this thread rep. :tears::bleh:

I'm here! Anseo! :naughty:

Sorry I haven't been posting I've been checking up every so often but am really busy atm!

Mika pre party I hear? Shall I bring in those guys from photobucket and the dog in the shades again? :naughty:

Happy Friday everyone!!:) what's everyone doing for the weekend? I'm off to Limerick to see the Munster/Leinster game hehe can't wait!x

Haha thanks :naughty:

Me, I've not got any real plans other than do these essays that are piling up on me! Aw that sounds like fun though! :)

hey ladies!! how are ye?

i had such a cool dream last night that loads of us were waiting to see Mika's new concert, and then he hung out with us for a while :wub2: lol

Hope ye're all having a good weekend!

Don't hit me, but, I was at the beach today :naughty:

ok gtg meet a friend at the airport.

Talk soon!

I know it's just great to put him on when your feeling down my friend wasn't a Mika fan but I gave her a copy of the album and now whenever she feels down she listens to him!! can't wait for dates to be announced!!!!

Ah that's really nice. He does create a good mood I think, either that or he'll grate on your nerves...:naughty:

I'm here! Anseo!

Sorry I haven't been posting I've been checking up every so often but am really busy atm!

Mika pre party I hear? Shall I bring in those guys from photobucket and the dog in the shades again?

Anseo! It's been years since I've heard that.

:roftl: oh yeah, That was so funny!

hey ladies!! how are ye?

i had such a cool dream last night that loads of us were waiting to see Mika's new concert, and then he hung out with us for a while lol

Don't hit me, but, I was at the beach today

ok gtg meet a friend at the airport.

Talk soon!

Hi Niamh:wub2:

I'm good thanks, slept in late for the first time in weeks, was bliss:naughty:

I like your dream:blush-anim-cl:

You're so lucky with the beach thing, I woild kill for some strong sun that lasts longer than an hour. lol

It has been really nahce here lately though. All Springy and such.

hey ladies!! how are ye?

i had such a cool dream last night that loads of us were waiting to see Mika's new concert, and then he hung out with us for a while :wub2: lol

Don't hit me, but, I was at the beach today

ok gtg meet a friend at the airport

Talk soon!

Hi Niamh! Oh wooow! What a cool dream, I really hope that comes true :wub2: I want to meet him tooo :naughty:

My weekend's been quite boring, trying to get down to my essays but not getting very far :thumbdown:

The beach sounds really good right now... :sneaky2::naughty:

ttyl! :bye:

party on! lol that'd be fab!

Debbie, how's college? when do you finish? I hope ye continue to get nice weather!!

Sheree, what's with the cheesy pic? It did make me smile though haha.

Oh, did you get my email with the voice file? hahaha

Okay so I got a teensy bit sunburnt, but it'll turn into my base tan I guess lol.

Ok I've a friend visiting so I can't be rude....RL needs some attention sometimes I guess.....talk soon :huglove:

Debbie, how's college? when do you finish? I hope ye continue to get nice weather!!

Okay so I got a teensy bit sunburnt, but it'll turn into my base tan I guess lol.

Ok I've a friend visiting so I can't be rude....RL needs some attention sometimes I guess.....talk soon :huglove:

I can't believe I totally missed your email! Didn't see it at all, I don't open half my emails but usually I see the important ones.. or so I hoped haha!

Aw you've a really accent! Your voice is very soft, it's lovely!

I found that old clip but it was so cringeworthy, haha! I'll do another one though... though I'm a bit shy this time haha!

Haha we're celebrating Mika coming to Ireland :naughty: I found them on photobucket for the st paddy's day party and asked them would they like to come back for another party and they said why not! haha!

Sheree! :lmfao: Those poor people! lol, Who are they anyway?! Is it weird that the lad in that picture looks so familiar to me, he looks a bit like someone who went to my school...:blink: ha!

Ok I've a friend visiting so I can't be rude....RL needs some attention sometimes I guess.....talk soon

I just began Easter break now, and I've 2 weeks off :shocked: I think that's insane! ha, but I have work and study to do during the break. Then only 3 exams in May and I'm finished completely on the 22nd!:punk:

I've learned that if you get a slight bit pinky burnt, it evens out into a nice tan after a day or two. And it seems easier to get a tan when you don't lay out too long in the sun, but get maybe ten mins a day, it really works.

One over dose never works for me anyway, you just get burnt or nothing at all.:naughty:

Why do ramble like this:blink:

Have fun with your friend!

My RL gets too much attention then none at all, MFC is a nice piece of escapism:naughty:

Sheree! :lmfao: Those poor people! lol, Who are they anyway?! Is it weird that the lad in that picture looks so familiar to me, he looks a bit like someone who went to my school...:blink: ha!

I have no idea who they are XDD but their photo is public on photobucket so no need to feel sorry for them :naughty:

That guys reminds me of several people tbh,think he has quite a generic face :roftl:

I can't believe I totally missed your email! Didn't see it at all, I don't open half my emails but usually I see the important ones.. or so I hoped haha!

Aw you've a really accent! Your voice is very soft, it's lovely!

I found that old clip but it was so cringeworthy, haha! I'll do another one though... though I'm a bit shy this time haha!

Haha we're celebrating Mika coming to Ireland :naughty: I found them on photobucket for the st paddy's day party and asked them would they like to come back for another party and they said why not! haha!

:blush-anim-cl: lol I don't know if my voice is that soft in real life but you know when you're aware people are going to get a first impression you modify things...haha

Hahaha great pic...you're right, the guy has a generic face lol

I just began Easter break now, and I've 2 weeks off I think that's insane! ha, but I have work and study to do during the break. Then only 3 exams in May and I'm finished completely on the 22nd!:punk:

I've learned that if you get a slight bit pinky burnt, it evens out into a nice tan after a day or two. And it seems easier to get a tan when you don't lay out too long in the sun, but get maybe ten mins a day, it really works.

One over dose never works for me anyway, you just get burnt or nothing at all.

Why do ramble like this

Have fun with your friend!

My RL gets too much attention then none at all, MFC is a nice piece of escapism:naughty:

I know what you mean about gradually getting a tan...much better way to do it!

Two weeks, nahce, very nahce - enjoy it!!

Ok I'm off to bed, night night xxx

I have no idea who they are XDD but their photo is public on photobucket so no need to feel sorry for them

That guys reminds me of several people tbh,think he has quite a generic face

:roftl: Oh Sheree :wub2::naughty:

I know what you mean about gradually getting a tan...much better way to do it!

Two weeks, nahce, very nahce - enjoy it!!

Ok I'm off to bed, night night xxx

yeah, it should work anyway.:naughty:

Good morning!! How was everyone's weekend? I went to the Munster/Leinster game (woop woop!) It was great, had a blast! anyone else do anything nice?xxx

oh fun, you must have had a good one then!

Mine was ordinary, but I enjoyed catching up on just relaxing. I was a bit worn out.

I sent you a profile message about twitter, if you're stuck :)

lol I don't know if my voice is that soft in real life but you know when you're aware people are going to get a first impression you modify things...haha

Hahaha great pic...you're right, the guy has a generic face lol

Haha stop being modest! :naughty: You can't modify your voice that much :naughty:

I'll do one soon, maybe... :bleh:

He reminds me of someone I went to national school with too, and also a bit of that guy from Home and Away, can't think of his name! Nicole's dad... he's hot! :naughty:

Good morning!! How was everyone's weekend?:) I went to the Munster/Leinster game (woop woop!) It was great, had a blast! anyone else do anything nice?:)xxx

Hey! Aw that sounds like fun!

Like I said, I've just had a load of essays to do for this week, still at em, urgh! :thumbdown: But yeah, home for the hols this weekend, yay!