pinkunicorn123

Hi everyone! I really missed this thread! And MFC. How is everyone doinggg? What have you all been up to?

heeeeey Shahd!!! Great to have you here!! How are you?

I'm great :biggrin2:

Has everyone seen the latest vlog? The songs sound faaaab!

xxx

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello: I know we're getting waaay ahead of ourselves lol

Yeah I'm really excited too....just have to see what funds I can find!!

I know, I know...I couldn't miss it......but if it's happening, and if I'm still here,, well, what can I do!!

I'm sort of blocking it out of my memory now to be honest. I don't want to get my hopes up too high. Either way, gig or no gig just seeing the new vlog made me really happy anyway!:wub2:

Hi everyone! I really missed this thread! And MFC. How is everyone doinggg? What have you all been up to?

Hi Shahd! :wub2:

You weren't here in ages! I'm good thanks, you?

xxx

:mf_lustslow::punk: I really can't wait for the next album now!!

heeeeey Shahd!!! Great to have you here!! How are you?

I'm great :biggrin2:

xxx

I'm sort of blocking it out of my memory now to be honest. I don't want to get my hopes up too high. Either way, gig or no gig just seeing the new vlog made me really happy anyway!:wub2:

Hi Shahd! :wub2:

You weren't here in ages! I'm good thanks, you?

:mf_lustslow::punk: I really can't wait for the next album now!!

I know I know! I'm good too thanks :D Anything new with you?

I know I know! I'm good too thanks :D Anything new with you?

Hi, I added a lil friend request to you there now. Even at this stage I forget about using the wall thing so I'm trying to add some people to say hello. :naughty:

No not much new, just back at college settling back in etc. Can't wait for warmer weather though!

Hi, I added a lil friend request to you there now. Even at this stage I forget about using the wall thing so I'm trying to add some people to say hello. :naughty:

No not much new, just back at college settling back in etc. Can't wait for warmer weather though!

Yep got it! :thumb_yello: I like this friend request thing it's quite nice. Haha yes it must be really hard to keep writing on random people's walls so the friend requests should help :naughty:.

Ooh that's great! Two years of college and then uni, yeah? The weather is very warm here, it's never even winter. Would you like to swap?

My exams are completely finished by the 23rd of May, possible before that even, so I am hopeing this is true...

I hope you are finished too!

How depressing would it be if only one MFCer from the Irish thread could make it to a gig in Dublin (funny too though I have to admit)

I got my provisional timetable and it says I'm finished the 21st! :mf_lustslow: So even if stuff does change things are looking gooood :punk::naughty:

Do you guys think Mika's been reading the Operation Shamrock thread? :naughty: It's kind of strange really to have just proposed one gig and in Dublin, but obviously I'd be over the moon if it happened :]

Or maybe he read about you and me Debbie going to see Russell and got jealous over MFCers meeting up to see someone who he thinks should wash their hair more often, haha! :lmao:

I know we're getting waaay ahead of ourselves lol

Yeah I'm really excited too....just have to see what funds I can find!!

I know, I know...I couldn't miss it......but if it's happening, and if I'm still here,, well, what can I do!!

Well, would you be able to take a day or two off?

Imagine if it doesn't happen now we'd all be so disappointed :tears:

Did you say a friend of yours heard about it on the radio though? the Ray Foley show by any chance? :naughty:

I'm sort of blocking it out of my memory now to be honest. I don't want to get my hopes up too high. Either way, gig or no gig just seeing the new vlog made me really happy anyway!

I knoooow, it souns fab, I can't wait!!!

I got my provisional timetable and it says I'm finished the 21st! So even if stuff does change things are looking gooood

Do you guys think Mika's been reading the Operation Shamrock thread? :naughty: It's kind of strange really to have just proposed one gig and in Dublin, but obviously I'd be over the moon if it happened :]

Well, would you be able to take a day or two off?

Imagine if it doesn't happen now we'd all be so disappointed

Did you say a friend of yours heard about it on the radio though? the Ray Foley show by any chance? :naughty:

oh excellent!!!

Yeah I wonder if he read that thread and got ideas...hehehe!~

Yeah, I mean obviously I'm not making any plans until we know sth for sure, but I don't think I'd be able to, because I'm taking a week off in March.... I'm going to Texas! To visit the campus, meet the faculty and other students, and I'm going to see what kind of funding is available. I'm sooo excited! BUt it was hard enough to get time off work for that, so I can't ask for more!!

hahaha no I don't know where he heard it, but I'm listenin to Ray right now... lol

Hey Shahd!!!!!!! :huglove:

Yep got it! I like this friend request thing it's quite nice. Haha yes it must be really hard to keep writing on random people's walls so the friend requests should help.

Ooh that's great! Two years of college and then uni, yeah? The weather is very warm here, it's never even winter. Would you like to swap?

Aw cool. :-)

No uni for me, I'm just going to a regular 4 year college course. I think I'd struggle in a huge big university really, I turned up to some of my friends lectures in a university and they were so massive and she struggled to even get to know who else was in her course!

I love my lil college though:naughty:

oh and about the Weather, yes please! :P

I got my provisional timetable and it says I'm finished the 21st!So even if stuff does change things are looking gooood

Do you guys think Mika's been reading the Operation Shamrock thread? It's kind of strange really to have just proposed one gig and in Dublin, but obviously I'd be over the moon if it happened :]

Or maybe he read about you and me Debbie going to see Russell and got jealous over MFCers meeting up to see someone who he thinks should wash their hair more often, haha!

Phew! :mf_lustslow:

If I was the only one certainly free at that date I'd feel...strange. I really wish we could all go and meet up and stuff, but there will be other times if this isn't real and if Niamh can't go. (though I have my fingers crossed you somehow magically can Niamh :naughty: )

Yeah, There's no doubt about it, he saw that thread, The Acadamy stuck out in his mind and he deliberatly did this to see how we would react. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

It is funny though that of all gigs to be leaked (if this is real at all) a Dublin one was. lol we begged and pleaded so often it must've worked. ( or maybe it was our lil Bear, remember him?? :fisch: )

lol, Oh yeah, the Russell gig could have created some jelousy in him.

Those are two really strong possibilities. HA!

oh excellent!!!

Yeah, I mean obviously I'm not making any plans until we know sth for sure, but I don't think I'd be able to, because I'm taking a week off in March.... I'm going to Texas! To visit the campus, meet the faculty and other students, and I'm going to see what kind of funding is available. I'm sooo excited! BUt it was hard enough to get time off work for that, so I can't ask for more!!

hahaha no I don't know where he heard it, but I'm listenin to Ray right now... lol

So you're really going to study in Texas now?! Wow, that's so exciting, really! I hope it all works out! :D

I was also thinking about ye'r Ray radio show e-mails. *cough* maybe maybe maybe... (I really hope this all works!!!)

oh excellent!!!

Hey Shahd!!!!!!! :huglove:

Heyy! :D Lots of exciting news! So why do you want to travel? And what are you planning on studying?

Aw cool. :-)

No uni for me, I'm just going to a regular 4 year college course. I think I'd struggle in a huge big university really, I turned up to some of my friends lectures in a university and they were so massive and she struggled to even get to know who else was in her course!

I love my lil college though:naughty:

oh and about the Weather, yes please! :P

Sounds lovely!:thumb_yello: Yes uni is crazy! It's also extremely stressful and a lot of responsbility. So what are you studying at college atm?

Haha you know I would.

Yeah, There's no doubt about it, he saw that thread, The Acadamy stuck out in his mind and he deliberatly did this to see how we would react. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

It is funny though that of all gigs to be leaked (if this is real at all) a Dublin one was. lol we begged and pleaded so often it must've worked. ( or maybe it was our lil Bear, remember him?? :fisch: )

So you're really going to study in Texas now?! Wow, that's so exciting, really! I hope it all works out! :D

I was also thinking about ye'r Ray radio show e-mails. *cough* maybe maybe maybe... (I really hope this all works!!!)

hehehehehe yeah that's what happened!

Oh the bear, how could I forget!! lol

Yeah I was thinking, the Academy gig is supposed to be a Thurs night, which is soooo ridiculously perfect because the Ray Foley Live Lunch is always on a Friday!!!!!! :das:

Heyy! :D Lots of exciting news! So why do you want to travel? And what are you planning on studying?

Well, I've been accepted, which is the first step :biggrin2: I want to do it in the USA because they have the best postgrad courses there, )I want to do linguistics) and I want to do it at UT because they focus on the native languages of Latin America, which is what I want to do!

Yeah I was thinking, the Academy gig is supposed to be a Thurs night, which is soooo ridiculously perfect because the Ray Foley Live Lunch is always on a Friday!!!!!! :das:

Well, I've been accepted, which is the first step :biggrin2: I want to do it in the USA because they have the best postgrad courses there, )I want to do linguistics) and I want to do it at UT because they focus on the native languages of Latin America, which is what I want to do!

That's so exciting! I hope things work out. Sounds like you have a good plan. So are you planning on visiting them soon?

Sounds lovely! Yes uni is crazy! It's also extremely stressful and a lot of responsbility. So what are you studying at college atm?

Haha you know I would.

yeah I would say so! It must be fun too.

I have to admit though the course I'm doing is a lot of work but it doesn't feel like it because it's fun work.:naughty:

I'm doing creative digital media...it's like TV and film studies/radio etc. And Design and stuff. Sorry if thats not too clear it's hard to explain. lol

How about you, what are you studying now?

Well, I've been accepted, which is the first step I want to do it in the USA because they have the best postgrad courses there, )I want to do linguistics) and I want to do it at UT because they focus on the native languages of Latin America, which is what I want to do!

Our bear:wub2: lol

oh really? that does seem perfect! fingers crossed! (I like how you added a das there):naughty:

You're so lucky! That whole thing sounds perect! And in America as well:mf_lustslow:

oh excellent!!!

Hey Shahd!!!!!!!

I think if he just ends up doing the one gig in Dublin, he must have either been reading that thread, or, he's just on the same wavelength as us thinking "God, hasn't it been ages since I've been in Ireland? I should probably go back and visit those guys soon it's only fair" :naughty:

Aaw well sure we'll see what happens anyway!

Ah, Texas! I'm sure that will a fun trip! What is it exactly you're hoping to study over there? :wink2:

Phew!

If I was the only one certainly free at that date I'd feel...strange. I really wish we could all go and meet up and stuff, but there will be other times if this isn't real and if Niamh can't go. (though I have my fingers crossed you somehow magically can Niamh )

Yeah, There's no doubt about it, he saw that thread, The Acadamy stuck out in his mind and he deliberatly did this to see how we would react.

It is funny though that of all gigs to be leaked (if this is real at all) a Dublin one was. lol we begged and pleaded so often it must've worked. ( or maybe it was our lil Bear, remember him?? )

lol, Oh yeah, the Russell gig could have created some jelousy in him.

Those are two really strong possibilities. HA!

Oh yeah, I never actually considered this could be a whole tour and that Dublin was just somehow leaked... I thought he might just do a one off here cos we were special .........:tears:

Oh wait, oh yeah it's ok.. I forgot there for a sec we don't know anything at all yet. :naughty:

Ah, God bless that little bear! :naughty:

I think it's well possible he was jealous :naughty: or at least thought something like, "hold on, this is not right, my fans should only be meeting up to see me! damn that pesky Russell Brand for being so brilliant and luring my fans in and then getting in there first with a gig in NI, right.. where is my tour manager?!" :naughty: haha!

Edited by Shaza!

hey ladies!

Multiquote seems to be acting weird for me today.

Yeah I wonder if Mika was reading the thread or we just got to him telepathically? :naughty: It is interesting though!

I'm having an emotional and really confusing few days...as I told ye, I got offered a place in Texas, which I'm really excited about, and I'm going to visit on March 4th :) but the issue is that they can't guarantee funding, which obviously is a big problem cos a year in uni there costs like 15,000 dollars! So I need to check out about loans. But yesterday I got offered a place in a uni in California, with a full scholarship meaning tuition, accommodation, health insurance, even dental care, for the full 5 years!!! I'm in shock to be honest! It's also a Linguistics course, but my problem is that they don't have faculty members who focus on the area I really want to do, which is the native languages of Latin America. So I have to make some tough decisions...I also eed to see if I can fit in a trip to LA to visit the campus after I go to Texas....this is all so crazy!!!!!!

Okay, I need to do some research on everything......

Hope ye're all well

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh yeah, I never actually considered this could be a whole tour and that Dublin was just somehow leaked... I thought he might just do a one off here cos we were special ........

Oh wait, oh yeah it's ok.. I forgot there for a sec we don't know anything at all yet.

Ah, God bless that little bear!

I think it's well possible he was jealous :naughty: or at least thought something like, "hold on, this is not right, my fans should only be meeting up to see me! damn that pesky Russell Brand for being so brilliant and luring my fans in and then getting in there first with a gig in NI, right.. where is my tour manager?!" haha!

Really, I thought that straight away...a gig only for Dublin seems too good to be true...and a bit weird to be honest. But yes, sounds really special too:wub2:

Oh I heard that last year before the Killers played a big show here...in Marley Park I think, they played in the Acadamy exclusively for fans...:blush-anim-cl: Maybe maybe maybe................:wub2:

haha, Russell stealing Mika fans! lol

It seems like an unlikey audience for Russell to steal for some reason.:naughty: Oh that reminds me, I have to send you some Belfast photos, they're mainly just random sites from the bus tour, but I will eventually send some when I get them all up.

hey ladies!

Yeah I wonder if Mika was reading the thread or we just got to him telepathically? It is interesting though!

I'm having an emotional and really confusing few days...as I told ye, I got offered a place in Texas, which I'm really excited about, and I'm going to visit on March 4th :) but the issue is that they can't guarantee funding, which obviously is a big problem cos a year in uni there costs like 15,000 dollars! So I need to check out about loans. But yesterday I got offered a place in a uni in California, with a full scholarship meaning tuition, accommodation, health insurance, even dental care, for the full 5 years!!! I'm in shock to be honest! It's also a Linguistics course, but my problem is that they don't have faculty members who focus on the area I really want to do, which is the native languages of Latin America. So I have to make some tough decisions...I also eed to see if I can fit in a trip to LA to visit the campus after I go to Texas....this is all so crazy!!!!!!

Hope ye're all well

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow, I can understand why it's emotional for you...it's a big decision to make. You must be thrilled to have such choices, either one sounds great!

Do you have long to think about it and plan trips etc.??

Good luck, I hope you make the right choice!:punk:

Really, I thought that straight away...a gig only for Dublin seems too good to be true...and a bit weird to be honest. But yes, sounds really special too:wub2:

Oh I heard that last year before the Killers played a big show here...in Marley Park I think, they played in the Acadamy exclusively for fans...:blush-anim-cl: Maybe maybe maybe................:wub2:

haha, Russell stealing Mika fans! lol

It seems like an unlikey audience for Russell to steal for some reason.:naughty: Oh that reminds me, I have to send you some Belfast photos, they're mainly just random sites from the bus tour, but I will eventually send some when I get them all up.

Wow, I can understand why it's emotional for you...it's a big decision to make. You must be thrilled to have such choices, either one sounds great!

Do you have long to think about it and plan trips etc.??

Good luck, I hope you make the right choice!:punk:

I'm going to visit Texas at the beginning of March, and now I'm trying to see if I can get to LA too.....oh so complicated!!!!

right, i need to sort this out....REEEEALLY isn't helping that I don't have a laptop.....uuuugh! They say they can't fix it.... :tears: so I'm sending it home....so frustrating!

I hope everyone's having a good weekend

xxx

yeah I would say so! It must be fun too.

I have to admit though the course I'm doing is a lot of work but it doesn't feel like it because it's fun work.:naughty:

I'm doing creative digital media...it's like TV and film studies/radio etc. And Design and stuff. Sorry if thats not too clear it's hard to explain. lol

How about you, what are you studying now?

Our bear:wub2: lol

oh really? that does seem perfect! fingers crossed! (I like how you added a das there):naughty:

You're so lucky! That whole thing sounds perect! And in America as well:mf_lustslow:

Niiice:naughty: I think that's te best thing about doing something you like, you just don't feel like you're working which makes things a lot easier/more fun. And I'm studying architectural engineering :mf_rosetinted: Crazy times.

hey ladies!

Yeah I wonder if Mika was reading the thread or we just got to him telepathically? :naughty: It is interesting though!

Hope ye're all well

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:shocked: Sounds great!! You should definitely pay the LA uni a visit too. I'm sure you'll be able to make up your mind once you've visited both capuses and seen what each is about. And remember that if it's not the specific course you want in LA it's still close enough so it could be worth the compromise? I'm sure you'll come to a decision that'll make you happy eventually.. But good luck with everything!! Hope things fall into place nicely:). xxx

Hey everyone...or anyone :bleh:

I'm on a train right now with my laptop, it's really quiet which is odd. I've never used my laptop on a train...haha, just thought I'd share this little experience with you. :naughty:

thanks

I'm going to visit Texas at the beginning of March, and now I'm trying to see if I can get to LA too.....oh so complicated!!!!

right, i need to sort this out....REEEEALLY isn't helping that I don't have a laptop.....uuuugh! They say they can't fix it.... so I'm sending it home....so frustrating!

I hope everyone's having a good weekend

xxx

Oh fun! What a life! Really, it's great! :mf_lustslow: Did you get anything planned for including both visits?

oh I never got back to you about photoshop either, it's still frustrating me how it didn't work for you.:thumbdown:

Niiice I think that's te best thing about doing something you like, you just don't feel like you're working which makes things a lot easier/more fun. And I'm studying architectural engineering Crazy times.

exactly!:naughty:

Sounds interesting! I've a friend studying architecture, it sounds really good!

Hey everyone...or anyone :bleh:

I'm on a train right now with my laptop, it's really quiet which is odd. I've never used my laptop on a train...haha, just thought I'd share this little experience with you. :naughty:

Oh fun! What a life! Really, it's great! :mf_lustslow: Did you get anything planned for including both visits?

oh I never got back to you about photoshop either, it's still frustrating me how it didn't work for you.:thumbdown:

hey! hehe on the train, cool! But how is there internet??

Yessssss I'm going to visit Texas and LA!!! Going next week, I'm so excited!!!

Yeah I still don't know what's going on with the gig.... there's definitely something up :shocked:

Helloooo! =D

I haven't been on here in forever! Well if feels like ages, it's really only been like a week :naughty:

Debbie, it was this weekend you were going to see Katy Perry wasn't it? How did ye get on? Hope ye had a fab time!!

I was in ol Blighty myself during the weekend :P this was a bit last minute but I won a bid on ebay for tickets to see Russell in Birmingham! They were 2nd row and I got them for only 33.50 each, only a few pounds over face value! :mf_lustslow: Sooo, it was on Thursday and myself and my mom headed over. I've probably mentioned it before but I was born in Birmingham and I've always wanted an opportunity to go and see the place so what better reason to go than to see Russell. =P My mom came with me to the show and she really enjoyed it! I was a bit scared about her seeing certain bits.. Helen Mirren "Helen Mummmirren" xD and the sex tips etc, but she just laughed at them and I think she's really got into him now after this trip!

anyway after the show there was a huge crowd waiting for him in the foyer. I was lucky to be in the same line as him in the crowd, and he walked down and was saying hello here and there, and gave the person beside me a hug, and told another person near me happy birthday, have no idea how he knew about that, and I called him and was probably tugging on his arm xD but he just walked straight past, so hard to get his attention cos everyone was calling him! but I was actually pushed down the line after him then and all, and I helped myself by pushing myself a bit more in his direction, I've let him get away enough time I wasn't gonna let it happen again! :roftl: was a few people behind him and then he stood for a while so I pushed my way up to him and starting tugging on his arm again (I sound like such an annoying git xD) when he finally looked at me, I was thinking right I'm gonna have to make this quick cos I'll probably only have his attention for 2 seconds tops, and said "will you come to Ireland" and he looked a bit confused and serious and said "yes I will come" probably thinking wasn't I just there in Belfast last month what is this one on about xD my mom was behind me and said she saw him replying to me and looked really serious!! xD So yeah I didn't have the most pleasant of experiences with him, but I am still so happy I finally spoke to him! :D and at least he knew someone had come over from Ireland to see him =)

Anyway, I just had to tell you guys :naughty: oh the next day then me and my mom wandered around the town a bit, it is such a lovely place Birmingham! It's got it's own kind of look/feel to the place, a lot different to London. We also went to the place where my parents and I used to live, and the church I was christened in and where my parents were married =) Oh and in place of our old house there is now a household appliance store xD You could get a fridge, freezer and hob there for only £499! xD

Anyway I managed to get a few pics from the gig cos the security were a bit laxy dazy and weren't really bothering to tell people off :naughty: but my camera is really crap so the photos are quite blurry, I'll post some anyway! oh and Debbie, I uploaded some Belfast pics a while back was showing them to iadoremika on the post whore thread, I'll post some of the best ones I got too! Will have to make a new post though xD oh, and sorry about the essay xD if only I had so much to say for my ones for college xD

Edited by Shaza!

Here's a selection of my fave pics from Belfast!

IMG_0084.jpg

I like this photo but unfortunately I've no recollection of what it is of xD

IMG_0085.jpg

City hall

IMG_0080.jpg

Queen xD

IMG_0073.jpg

River Lagan and our hotel to the right xD and the Waterfront is just cut off

IMG_0066.jpg

Stormont

IMG_0060.jpg

The clock with all the different times and what people use as an excuse for being late for work xD

CopyofIMG_0058.jpg

Russell's in there somewhere xD

Edited by Shaza!