pinkunicorn123

Hey!!!!!!!!!!! Wow it's been forever!! How's everyone here!! Welcome to the newbies! :thumb_yello:

DarkLight (sorry, I don't know your real name), I can imagine that must've been annoying to hear that all your life, but I think it comes from the whole history between Ireland and England...sometimes some Irish people need to feel that they're not inferior (cos that's what the English wanted Irish people to believe) so it comes out as The Irish are the best, or I'm proud to be Irish or whatever.....I think it's unavoidable. But in my opinion (and this is coming from one of the least patriotic people ever, lol) there are so many more things to be proud of than your nationality. Things you have to work for and achieve by your own talents and efforts are much more significant than where you were born.

Sorry, is this a bit heavy fora Sunday afternoon? lol.

It's great to be back!

Stephanie, I added you on facebook :wink2:

Sheree, how were the exams?

Debbie, aaaaaaaaaaaaah I'm too excited!!! :woot_jump:

xxx

hi yeah it was annoying but I can kinda 'understand it' to some extent

the real name is Chantelle btw:punk:

oh & btw I found these on a site called blogthings I thought you guys may like it

http://www.blogthings.com/irishnamegenerator/

(mine was chole aherne)

http://www.blogthings.com/howirishareyouquiz/

(i'm apparently 65% irish) well that's about accurate actually :thumb_yello:

http://www.blogthings.com/leprechaunnamegenerator/

(mine is tiny luckleaf)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or maybe they are scared by people that are good at maths.. haha! at least you'll never need to look at it again after this week eh?

Oh no, that won't happen! you're sure to pass it anyway!

Oh they send you your offer in a really measly paper envelope thing! you'd expect something a bit more grandiose haha, you'd nearly throw it in the bin before seeing it!

That's the one! haha

Yeah it's lovely, I need to go out and get some kind of a colour, I'm so pale I look sick :boxed: haha, anyway good luck with the maths so! and the exam if I'm not talking to you before then! :thumb_yello:

maybe:naughty:, though I doubt it...I really don't get it, but I'm not questioning it...Its perfect the way it is,lol. I just can't wait to get it out of the way, Monday paper 2, then the end of maths forever...I hope!

really, :naughty: right, I'll make sure I don't throw it away before reading,lol.

pale is lovely too though, you should be proud to have nice pale skin, I've a sallow kind of skin, paleish weird in Winter(a bit greenish even!:boxed:), but nice and dark in Summer.

yeah, thanks! can't wait to be finished!

the real name is Chantelle btw:punk:

oh & btw I found these on a site called blogthings I thought you guys may like it

(mine was chole aherne)

(i'm apparently 65% irish) well that's about accurate actually :thumb_yello:

(mine is tiny luckleaf)

Hi Chantelle!:)

those blog things are cool, though my name in Irish was way off:naughty: and where does it get the second name from?!:bleh:

fun though, thanx for sharing:thumb_yello:

Hey.

I'm not irish, I dont live in Irland or anything like that. I like irish people.:biggrin2:

But i'm here to ask if you think us welshies need a thread? I know there isnt many of us here, but it would be nice. So do you think it's worth it?

Hi:) thats nice, Welsh people are cool too:thumb_yello:

I dunno, do you know any other Welsh people here?

If you do ask them, or maybe ask one of the moderators....

You may as well if you want, we can visit you as well:wink2:

the real name is Chantelle btw

(mine was chole aherne)

(i'm apparently 65% irish) well that's about accurate actually

(mine is tiny luckleaf)

Hi Chantelle! I'm Sheree :wink2:

Ooh quizes! I just love quizes! :bleh: I'm gonna do these soon :D thanks!

how did everyone's exams go?

Hey Stephanie! How's you?

Oh my exams were not too bad now thanks :) few good, few not so good the usual you know haha. how'd your essays and all go for you?

maybe, though I doubt it...I really don't get it, but I'm not questioning it...Its perfect the way it is,lol. I just can't wait to get it out of the way, Monday paper 2, then the end of maths forever...I hope!

really, right, I'll make sure I don't throw it away before reading,lol.

pale is lovely too though, you should be proud to have nice pale skin, I've a sallow kind of skin, paleish weird in Winter(a bit greenish even!) but nice and dark in Summer.

yeah, thanks! can't wait to be finished!

haha xD

actually sometimes I don't mind being pale, and other times I wish I was more brown, I go through terrible phases! :bleh:

Green? :lmfao: haha well at least it's covered up in winter!

Good luck to u anyway I'll be thinking of you on fri :thumb_yello:

Hey.

I'm not irish, I dont live in Irland or anything like that. I like irish people.:biggrin2:

But i'm here to ask if you think us welshies need a thread? I know there isnt many of us here, but it would be nice. So do you think it's worth it?

S'mae, celtic neighbour :bleh: (please tell me that means something to you :naughty:)

You needn't worry about starting one - http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1373

I knew I'd seen it around before :wink2:

It hasn't been posted in for a while but you could be the one to resurrect it!

Quiz results! :D

My Irish name is Kayleigh O'Conor.... okaaay :naughty:

I'm 55% Irish - You're very Irish, and most likely from Ireland.

(And if you're not, you should be!)

My leprachaun name is: Mini O'Guinness :bleh: I likes it!

*ahem* :blush-anim-cl:

haha, heya Jess! :D

I'm on holidays now, so I'm allowed! :naughty:

Long time no talk, hows u??

Hi Shereeeee! Love typing your name. :wink2:

Lucky you!

I still have two more weeks of school after this week ends.

I'm doing well, thanks. How are you?

Hi Shereeeee! Love typing your name. :wink2:

Lucky you!

I still have two more weeks of school after this week ends.

I'm doing well, thanks. How are you?

Aaaw :wub2: you can post it as much as you want if it makes you happy haha! :naughty:

ooh you haven't long left now :thumb_yello: have you got exams?

My summer holiday is really long this year, don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing really! :blink::naughty:

Aaaw :wub2: you can post it as much as you want if it makes you happy haha! :naughty:

ooh you haven't long left now :thumb_yello: have you got exams?

My summer holiday is really long this year, don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing really! :naughty:

Haha you got it.:thumb_yello:

Yea, I'm not too far off. Yes, exams start next Thursday and end the following Tuesday.:shocked: And of course, all my teachers are cramming a million tests in before exams.:boxed:

Haha, sometimes it's a good thing, but going back after a long break is tough.

How long is it?

Hi Stephanie!:)Are you completely finished now, Or did I ask you before??

I've maths on Friday and Monday, then finito!:D

how are you?

long time no talk! i miss this so much:( i'm finished thank god! work is kinda sucky though coz i can't go on this:(:(:( what are ur plans for the summer?:)

long time no talk! i miss this so much:( i'm finished thank god! work is kinda sucky though coz i can't go on this:(:(:( what are ur plans for the summer?:)

Hi:D

We're on at the same time, pity I've to go have dinner in a few mins

well at least you finished!

and we will catch up eventually when we're all on etc.

Amsterdam! other than that I've no idea, though I think thats enough,lol

how about you?

I'll quote everyone else later, I can't now:()

haha xD

actually sometimes I don't mind being pale, and other times I wish I was more brown, I go through terrible phases! :bleh:

Green? :lmfao: haha well at least it's covered up in winter!

Good luck to u anyway I'll be thinking of you on fri :thumb_yello:

its typical that the day after you said about getting some sun, the rain comes!:boxed: I mean its on and off, but the really lovely weather must have gone on holiday for another while.:naughty:

yeah, its weird!

and under those really stong flourescent type lights, I look freaky yellow/green:roftl:

though most people look odd under lights like that.:bleh:

one more day! I think I know it all fairly well now, so I'm not worried.

Haha you got it.

Yea, I'm not too far off. Yes, exams start next Thursday and end the following Tuesday.:shocked: And of course, all my teachers are cramming a million tests in before exams.:boxed:

Haha, sometimes it's a good thing, but going back after a long break is tough.

How long is it?

Aw best of luck with them! You'll be grand :thumb_yello: exams are tough going though I know :thumbdown:

I won't be back now til mid-late September! :blink: it's gonna be loonng :naughty: it's good if you wanna go work abroad or anything but I'm not doing that this summer but will have to find something to keep myself from dying with boredom and poverty anyway :naughty:

its typical that the day after you said about getting some sun, the rain comes!:boxed: I mean its on and off, but the really lovely weather must have gone on holiday for another while.:naughty:

yeah, its weird!

and under those really stong flourescent type lights, I look freaky yellow/green

though most people look odd under lights like that.:bleh:

one more day! I think I know it all fairly well now, so I'm not worried.

Is it raining there? haha! it's a lovely day here! :bleh:

My God tomorrow's Friday already? :shocked: this week went so quick! yeah I don't think there's any need to be worried anyway, it'll be fun sure! :naughty::thumb_yello:

Is it raining there? haha! it's a lovely day here!

My God tomorrow's Friday already? this week went so quick! yeah I don't think there's any need to be worried anyway, it'll be fun sure! :thumb_yello:

aw, lucky! Its been a bit cloudy and rainy here for the past 2 days or so:(

and fairly cold actually...but its only the wind so:huh:

I know time flys!!!:shocked:

yeah, LOADS of fun:mf_rosetinted: :naughty:

I know I shouldn't be thinking about it yet, but I am really really excited for another Mika album...even if it's not out for years:naughty: lately I just want one...

aw, lucky! Its been a bit cloudy and rainy here for the past 2 days or so

and fairly cold actually...but its only the wind so

I know time flys!!!

yeah, LOADS of fun

I know I shouldn't be thinking about it yet, but I am really really excited for another Mika album...even if it's not out for years:naughty: lately I just want one...

Haha! you're allowed to be excited, so am I! there's been lots of talk of it lately sure! I can't wait,new songs are so exciting! :D and we've been living off this album for sooo long now too!

I'm really looking forward to another album too, by this singer Dmitry Koldun, he's from Belarus - I'm a big fan! :bleh: but it was meant to be coming out this month but his producer has let him down (don't know the full story) and it has been put off now til about September :sad: and Dmitry is so disappointed, he doesn't even want to celebrate his birthday, which is next week :tears: feel so sorry for him :tears:

Hey girls!! Wow...it's been a while! I had friends visiting me this week s have been really busy!!!! Lots of sightseeing, tapas, sangria... :bleh:

How's everyone here?

Lol I did the Irish quiz.. (thanks Chantelle!)....I'm 20% Irish. hahaha Why does that not surprise me :naughty:

Oh yeah, I remember that!:naughty: lol

yeah, its gonna be too much fun! Sam Sparro is the support act:mf_lustslow: really, that doubles my excitement, I love Sam!

I don't know him at all...........

So Digital Media, Debbie? Sounds great!!! My sister is doing the Leaving Cert too.... tough times!!

How's ev1 else here?

Haha! you're allowed to be excited, so am I! there's been lots of talk of it lately sure! I can't wait,new songs are so exciting! :D and we've been living off this album for sooo long now too!

I'm really looking forward to another album too, by this singer Dmitry Koldun, he's from Belarus - I'm a big fan! but it was meant to be coming out this month but his producer has let him down (don't know the full story) and it has been put off now til about September and Dmitry is so disappointed, he doesn't even want to celebrate his birthday, which is next week feel so sorry for him

:yay: its hard not tp be really...Mika!!:mf_lustslow: and yeah, life has been in cartoon motion for ages now:bleh::naughty:

cool, I never heard of him (is he famous?), but I've a good friend from Belarus, she'd probably know him, I'll ask her sometime.

Thats awful! I mean postponing it is one thing, but till September!!:shocked:

Ah well, it might be worth the wait!