pinkunicorn123

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can thank him yourself he's right there, standing beside me, can't you see him?? :roftl:

and yes he is a sweetheart isn't he? :wub2::naughty:

o sorry i didnt c him at 1st, hes more beautiful in person

"thank u russell, it was very kind of you! i will cherish this for the rest of my like:wub2:"

hes such a sweetheart:blush-anim-cl:

Spying at ye under a van?! haha!! that's classic!

Good think it's only Mika though, anyone else I'd be scared but Mika's harmless bless him he only wants to dress ye up as chickens and lollipop girls and play with ye a bit

:lmfao: yeah, it was a mad one(I say it like it actually happened:mf_rosetinted::bleh:)

yeah, I know what you mean...I mean anyone else...even Russell, I'd be a slight bit more scared:bleh:

Oh that last part made me all giggly and fuzzy happy:blush-anim-cl: :naughty: where's Jazmin's cute little hand on face smilie when you need it?!lol

o sorry i didnt c him at 1st, hes more beautiful in person

"thank u russell, it was very kind of you! i will cherish this for the rest of my like

hes such a sweetheart

aaaw :naughty:

I wish I had a signed copy of my Booky Wook.. would be lovely to have :blush-anim-cl:

yeah, it was a mad one(I say it like it actually happened)

yeah, I know what you mean...I mean anyone else...even Russell, I'd be a slight bit more scared

Oh that last part made me all giggly and fuzzy happy where's Jazmin's cute little hand on face smilie when you need it?!lol

Oooh well if it was Russell... then I wouldn't mind in the slightest :das::bleh:

Then he could say his "Get in the van" line :roftl:

(I dunno if you've heard of that, it's like a little famous quote from him, as the worst chat up line he has :naughty:)

Aaw hehe, we should get that on MFC, it would be the new naughty smiley :naughty:

aaaw :naughty:

I wish I had a signed copy of my Booky Wook.. would be lovely to have :blush-anim-cl:

Oooh well if it was Russell... then I wouldn't mind in the slightest :das:

Then he could say his "Get in the van" line :roftl:

(I dunno if you've heard of that, it's like a little famous quote from him, as the worst chat up line he has :naughty:)

Aaw hehe, we should get that on MFC, it would be the new naughty smiley

:lmfao:I watched that too

Hey Irish people :bye:

:naughty: awwwwww:wub2:

This thread is making me feel so happy inside.....

:lmfao:

There's a lot of warmth on this thread... :wub2:

same here

you all are like my family :blush-anim-cl:

Aaaw! :wub2:

Well I should hope so.. I am your twin!! :roftl:

:lmfao:I watched that too

Hey Irish people :bye:

idk why, but when i read that "hi irish ppl :bye:"

it made me laugh, its like a little kid saying it to some random ppl on the street (thats how i imagined it) im a little hyper now, u all made me laugh:blush-anim-cl:

idk why, but when i read that "hi irish ppl :bye:"

it made me laugh, its like a little kid saying it to some random ppl on the street (thats how i imagined it) im a little hyper now, u all made me laugh:blush-anim-cl:

It does kind of :roftl:

I didn't know what else to call them :naughty:

im sorry, i'll stop now (dnt go to MFC addicton thread for a while then

I did.... :sad::tears::crybaby:

I watched that too

Hey Irish people

:naughty:

Heeey welcome to the Irish thread! :D:italia: its an Irish flag ok? that is orange! :naughty:

Oooh well if it was Russell... then I wouldn't mind in the slightest

Then he could say his "Get in the van" line

(I dunno if you've heard of that, it's like a little famous quote from him, as the worst chat up line he has)

Aaw hehe, we should get that on MFC, it would be the new naughty smiley

:lmao: I thought so,lol

Get in the van?!:lmao: how romantic:naughty:lol

yeah, we need that one here!(not that we don't have more than enough already,lol)

im sorry, i'll stop now (dnt go to MFC addicton thread for a while then)

lol, no need to stop, Its nice:naughty: oh and too late:lmao:

Hey Irish people

Hi Carrie:bye:

There's a lot of warmth on this thread...

Why did that remind me of that song by Six?!?:naughty:

I thought so,lol

Get in the van?! how romantic

yeah, we need that one here!(not that we don't have more than enough already,lol)

Why did that remind me of that song by Six?!?

He says it here http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qEIzDmkdxVY (sorry its so long but its soo funny :naughty:)

Six?! :lmfao:

I used to love those guys :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

"There's a whooole lotta lovin goin on in my heart" :roftl: *cringe cringe cringe* :roftl:

He says it here http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qEIzDmkdxVY (sorry its so long but its soo funny

Six?!

I used to love those guys

"There's a whooole lotta lovin goin on in my heart" :roftl: *cringe cringe cringe*

I'll watch/listen now:wink2: :naughty:

yep...there were six of them:lmfao: Is it just me or did they all wear white?!

I will also cringe for you:blush-anim-cl: :lmao:

I'll watch/listen now:wink2: :naughty:

yep...there were six of themIs it just me or did they all wear white?!

I will also cringe for you:lmao:

They did :naughty:

I remember talking to Emma on the phone on the Dusty Rhodes show on 2fm, we werent on the radio but they were answering the phones, and I thought it was the most amazing thing ever :roftl::blush-anim-cl:

Aaah, those were the days:blush-anim-cl:

They did :naughty:

I remember talking to Emma on the phone on the Dusty Rhodes show on 2fm, we werent on the radio but they were answering the phones, and I thought it was the most amazing thing ever :roftl::blush-anim-cl:

Aaah, those were the days

aww cool!:D

I love things like that, that were such a big deal at the time and still are!:wub2:

the only time I was on the phone to a celelbrity(PJ Gallagher)I think I told you before, but well I didn't even know who he was at the time:blush-anim-cl: :naughty:

oh well,lol

aww cool!

I love things like that, that were such a big deal at the time and still are!

the only time I was on the phone to a celelbrity(PJ Gallagher)I think I told you before, but well I didn't even know who he was at the time

oh well,lol

Yeah.. :blush-anim-cl: I just got like a flashback of radio back when I was like 12 :roftl: wow.. I really miss the Rick O Shea show on at night time, and his Famous For 15 seconds :roftl: .... did anyone ever listen to that?? and Dusty Rhodes.. I loved him! and more recently, The Blast on Today FM when Ray Foley was on ... OOOHH!! and Alan Murphy on Limerick's Live 96 FM!! and Kieran Horan on Radio Kerry!! :mf_lustslow: Ok i know none of ye will know the last two... but aaah, memories :blush-anim-cl: I used to love the radio in case you haven't guessed :naughty:

Oh PJ Gallaghers much cooler than Emma from Six :roftl: hehe, love him!

Yeah.. I just got like a flashback of radio back when I was like 12 wow.. I really miss the Rick O Shea show on at night time, and his Famous For 15 seconds .... did anyone ever listen to that?? and Dusty Rhodes.. I loved him! and more recently, The Blast on Today FM when Ray Foley was on ... OOOHH!! and Alan Murphy on Limerick's Live 96 FM!! and Kieran Horan on Radio Kerry!! Ok i know none of ye will know the last two... but aaah, memories I used to love the radio in case you haven't guessed

Oh PJ Gallaghers much cooler than Emma from Six hehe, love him!

Wo!! you did listen to a lot of radio!:naughty:

but radio is really good a lot of the time, I love the random chats on the radio!

Rick O'Shea!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow:His voice! And I used to love that show at night too!:D

He's on in the evenings now, I still listen to him a lot. I think he's on a lot of afternoons too. He's does really good "talent" shows in the day time lately, so funny:roftl:

and no I don't know the last two,lol

Oh do you ever listen to FM104's Strawberry alarm clock?! I remember they got a little child to sing Grace Kelly, so cute,lol

Colm and Jim JIm on today FM! funny!

:shocked: we sure do love radio!!lol