The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes he is. And he can handle a sewing-maschine. In contrast to me... :blink:

Oh that's awesome! :punk:

I could never work my way round a sewing machine properly either. My mother used to make all kinds of great costumes but I've never managed it.

hi, apples. *pops in thread unexpected* :fisch:

aww your bf (?) can sew and you can't, haeschen? :blink: kenneth can use sewing machine and I cannot! I'm so hopeless at things like these.. I'm surprised I could handsew my jacket.

no wiz hat for me (be sure, greta :mf_rosetinted: ), but the top hat, so you gonna hate me just the same. :naughty:

awww... a baby scut monkey pic.. how cute! :wub2:

*disappers from thread again*

I can't even feed in the thread properly :mf_rosetinted:

o.c. feeding the thread is the most difficult part... :mf_rosetinted:

Have you tried with apples? :blink:

23131761.jpg

Here girls. You can practice on this.Threading20Apple202828203012.jpg

Comes with its own "Needle-Mika-worm" :naughty:

It's like I say to Kata, we are really funny, well at least we think so.:naughty:

I prefer silly to funny. To be really funny it takes work and goes against my lazy nature. Silly, on the other hand, any fool can do. He can even do it when he's not aware that he's doing it.

I'd say you were funny but I'm not sure. It's too inside for me to tell. I enjoy reading along anyway.

I prefer silly to funny. To be really funny it takes work and goes against my lazy nature. Silly, on the other hand, any fool can do. He can even do it when he's not aware that he's doing it.

I'd say you were funny but I'm not sure. It's too inside for me to tell. I enjoy reading along anyway.

touch down ! :naughty: :naughty:

because yes mmmh..seems that beween apples&lemons the new rule is "write your post in 2 words"..so I deal with it:glasses3:

lol

because it's funny how in one post someone can make you (general "you") feel lower than expected... just playing with words ! that's something interesting and quite "artistic" in its way :wink2: