The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, I totally forgot to say this.........following up on the Wizard theme, I was ordering my flashing hearts today and I came across these pretty "magic" wands......swo I ordered 3 of them in the hope that I will get them before I leave for Toronto, for Christine, Suzy and myself:

http://www.theglowcompany.co.uk/acatalog/FLASHING-STAR-WAND.html

What do you think??

:wub2::roftl:

Darling, you are so last year - I had one of these at Somerset House - pack of 3 still have one left. :naughty:

lol

because it's funny how in one post someone can make you (general "you") feel lower than expected... just playing with words ! that's something interesting and quite "artistic" in its way :wink2:

I hope that wasn't me (ever), I don't want anyone feel low (especially because of my stupid-ass posts). :blink:

is this the sarcasm ghetto.. ? :blink:

No :mf_rosetinted:

What IS it with you lovely apples?

Your thread always seems to attract the weirdos, the duplicate accounts, the previously banned users, and the mysterious don't-you-wanna-know-who-I-am posters, who always seem to be on the opposite side of the world from where they say they are. :roftl:

You'd think it would get old, but so far, it hasn't seemed to...

we're attractive :mf_rosetinted:

Sex and booze sells :cool:

"Apples"

(old I know -__-)

There's a whole lot of MFCers meeting Jack in NYC very soon...

Same goes for Scut...in Oz

But we've seen their pics now:naughty:

I often wonder if I should have been more mysterious as I seem to wear my emotions on my sleeve very easily too...also makes it easier to say what you really feel sometimes.

Anyways...too late. :naughty:

I have the same problem: my feelings are always waay too clear, I can't help myself ...

Ooh...yes pleeeaase! Thank you. :wub2:

Well, I ordered them, let's hope that they get here on time (should do)

Darling, you are so last year - I had one of these at Somerset House - pack of 3 still have one left. :naughty:

Really???

Oh well, I guess we'll "reinvent" them then:mf_lustslow:

because yes mmmh..seems that beween apples&lemons the new rule is "write your post in 2 words"..so I deal with it:glasses3:

Made a stupid post of everything except the quote I was going to.

It was possibly my first two-words-post ever and looks like Im not tryin that again. :naughty:

Maybe I should start posting about the mighty difference of being silly and being

funny in different threads just to make people around the world realise,

which one of them I personally feel more comfortable with. :punk:

Whoa, whoa, whoa people!!! :shocked:

This is all my doing! I had a conversation with MuchoMacho and told him to check out this thread. I actually thought to warn him there would be a hazing ritual first but if I thought everyone was really going to feel intruded upon I wouldn't have suggested it! :blink:

I don't understand what was so offensive about that post...? He just said that he prefers silly to funny and that he doesn't know which category we fall under since he doesn't know us.

I don't think the wiz can spell as well as MM. Really if it is a second ID for someone we know (yawn) that is so last September. :mf_rosetinted:

I also don't think the Wiz would talk about his own ass in such a manner either.

I'm not understanding the implication that MuchoMacho is anyone we know, because I'm pretty sure I've never seen anyone here with that writing style and it's not something you can fake. Of course I don't know who this person is in real life but that goes for about 7,000 others on this site too so I'm not sure why this is such a special case.

Am I missing something here?

Nothing wrong with being random and nothing wrong with being here in general, there's just different kinds of random and I happen to strongly dislike the kind of posts that we would normally see thrown around by a Gustav+random-letter in the here's the deal thread when they are posted elsewhere...

Wow now I know I'm missing something. Had no idea about this Gustav??

I think I love it! Thanks!

she just let us believe what we wanted to, not revealing first if she was a man or a woman. but she never said "i'm a man". now what i mean ?

on the other hand, deek lied and took a real someone's identity ! and that's different in my opinion, for what it's worth...

I agree with that, especially in light of everything that happened later. I think it's fine to keep your identity neutral if you're not interacting with people on a personal level. Once Jack became friends with people she was open with them.

That's a lot different than befriending people and trying to trick them.

There's a whole lot of MFCers meeting Jack in NYC very soon...

Same goes for Scut...in Oz

But we've seen their pics now:naughty:

I often wonder if I should have been more mysterious as I seem to wear my emotions on my sleeve very easily too...also makes it easier to say what you really feel sometimes.

Anyways...too late. :naughty:

Oi, I was never mysterious. :blink:

Wow now I know I'm missing something. Had no idea about this Gustav??

Gustave appeared only in the deal thread and a couple of its spinoffs...and never tried to trick anyone into anything.

I think that his/her name got dragged into things in a bit of an unfair random way, that's all.

But no big deal :thumb_yello: , we've probably discussed this way too much for how important (zilch) it actually is anyway :naughty::roftl:

Ha ha - I'm a visual thinker (hence all my pictures).

Sorry Scut - I guess I was wrong....:roftl:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5302

You only gave us a few words 'bout yourself.

Ooooh that introduction is the best ever:roftl: :roftl: And to think that I hardly dared say anything in mine:blink:

Ooooh that introduction is the best ever:roftl: :roftl: And to think that I hardly dared say anything in mine:blink:

And then she even had to "edit" it a few days later...:naughty:

I only had one person welcome me when I joined. :blink: Maybe 'coz there was only 7 people actively posting. :naughty:

*randomnly pops in*

I didn't even write an introduction thread.

Hey Apples again, thought I might pay you another visit

Well you came at a good time...drama is over. :naughty:

Ha ha - I'm a visual thinker (hence all my pictures).

Sorry Scut - I guess I was wrong....:roftl:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5302

You only gave us a few words 'bout yourself.

Ooooh that introduction is the best ever:roftl: And to think that I hardly dared say anything in mine:blink:

I can't believe you dug that up. Only a "few"? That must have been the longest MFC intro ever. I even talked about life philosophies, for goodness' sake. :roftl:

:roftl: I don't know your blood test results.

You're a cute baby BTW.

Should I fax them to you, with my ultrasound results too? :mf_rosetinted:

Past tense, Christine, was a cute baby. No longer. :naughty:

I didn't even bother with an introduction. Just dove in and started stirring up sh*t by declaring that Mika was not only gay, but out of the closet. :naughty:

I remember that......In fact, were your actual words not something like "and he's not even in the closet"?

And then she even had to "edit" it a few days later...:naughty:

Yes, I noticed the editing too:roftl: I'm telling you that we need to discuss this PA business that we're going to open, Suzy! We'd do soo well.

I only had one person welcome me when I joined. :blink: Maybe 'coz there was only 7 people actively posting. :naughty:

They say it's not quantity but quality...