The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

Or his :mf_rosetinted: ... its? :hypo:

"theirs"?

"yours"?

"ours"?

"mine"? Deek will remain a mystery :mf_rosetinted: But we've moved on to more interesting and real (as opposed to 'fake') matters around here now.:wink2:

Speaking of mysteries....

I just solved one. I was wondering what my 7 year old has been bantering to me the last few days. She's got a vivid imagination, so I never know when something is 'real' or 'make-believe'.

She's been talking about a "spelling bee" contest at school. Then she said her older brother (my 12 year old son) won it.

I didn't take her seriously because if my son entered the Spelling Bee, then I would have known, and I would have helped him practice and prepare.

But he did win. He never told anyone. I asked him why. He said he didn't want to be the "nerdy geek" at school. :boxed:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"theirs"?

"yours"?

"ours"?

"mine"? Deek will remain a mystery :mf_rosetinted: But we've moved on to more interesting and real (as opposed to 'fake') matters around here now.:wink2:

Speaking of mysteries....

I just solved one. I was wondering what my 7 year old has been bantering to me the last few days. She's got a vivid imagination, so I never know when something is 'real' or 'make-believe'.

She's been talking about a "spelling bee" contest at school. Then she said her older brother (my 12 year old son) won it.

I didn't take her seriously because if my son entered the Spelling Bee, then I would have known, and I would have helped him practice and prepare.

But he did win. He never told anyone. I asked him why. He said he didn't want to be the "nerdy geek" at school. :boxed:

Aw, that is so sweet!:wub2:

You must be really proud of him.:thumb_yello:

speaking of things that don't quite add up:]

:blink:

:roftl:

Probably best not to take him to a Mika concert then. He'll end up being a dork as well.

Good for him on the spelling bee win though. :thumb_yello:

:roftl:

Probably best not to take him to a Mika concert then. He'll end up being a dork as well.

Good for him on the spelling bee win though. :thumb_yello:

Thanks, I guess...but I'm told its not cool to be so smart these days. Found this note in his knapsack:blink:

SpellingBeeWinner2.jpg

He just gives me a very bad feeling with his posts, his title and his signature... I deliberately stayed out of threads where I saw his posts, so to see him post here was just too much :boxed:

I have probably missed all of this and didn't take part in the whole deek thing, but as for MM, I had seen a post or two of his in other threads and thought to myself, this person wants us to think they are something/something they are not, and in my head labelled them a ****er and promptly forgot about them till they turned up here. :mf_rosetinted:

speaking of things that don't quite add up:

:blink:

I've had the whole strange number thing happen to me as well

Anyways how are you apples today *waves obnoxiously*

And just randomnly, because my homepage gives me quotes of the day (along with the word of the day and slang of the day (which is sh!te today if anyone was wondering, a word I use randomnly)

Here is the quote of today "I know who I am. No one else knows who I am. If I was a giraffe, and someone said I was a snake, I'd think, no, actually I'm a giraffe."

- Richard Gere

Courtesy of Kelzy, all is revealed (or techinically not revealed) here. :boxed::mf_rosetinted:

:shocked: I just don't understand WHY???

Mika is not a cross dresser. Why doesn't he let it all hang out? I could see for some photo shoots or special events he might make the extra effort the same way women tape their boobs up when they're wearing designer gowns. But why is there no evidence even in old or casual pics??

It's freaking me out!!!

:naughty:

http://www.puppetryofthepenis.co.uk/

I saw these guys in London years ago. You should know them. :mf_rosetinted:

They did this little trick on stage in front of us all in a small theatre.:shocked:

So after remembering it, I suggested to Kata and Yoppa that this is what he must do, when we first started discussing in earnest last May.

But, really can you imagine him doing it? And why? Other guys have tight trousers and just, well, let it all hang out. :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

But, really can you imagine him doing it? And why? Other guys have tight trousers and just, well, let it all hang out. :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Exactly! This my question. We all know it's possible to hide. The question is why on earth would he do this all the time?

They did this little trick on stage in front of us all in a small theatre.:shocked:

So after remembering it, I suggested to Kata and Yoppa that this is what he must do, when we first started discussing in earnest last May.

Yes, I know them. Australia's contribution to the Arts. :naughty:

He wouldn't be able to do it anyway, not with all that jumping around.

Courtesy of Kelzy, all is revealed (or techinically not revealed) here. :boxed::mf_rosetinted:

AhEhm! a "+18" sticky at the beginning of this thread?..:roftl:

Do you think that this is a question better left unasked?

Yes you're right. It's a rhetorical question. By asking why, I'm really saying - could you please stop doing that? :bash:

He is gorgeous though. :wub2:

Yes you're right again. :wub2: