The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

It took me some time to get updated on this new bonus-club, but I want to comment on this:

I think you did the right thing, you spoke your mind! :thumb_yello:

And as being one of the top posters in the deal threads I just want to say:

It takes a very, very special kind of mind set to “get” what is going on in there.

All kind of posters comes in and most of them jump out at fast as they can and say I don’t understand a thing of what you are talking about, I’m out! :boxed:

We have seen them come and go.:naughty:

But the little group who are still in there and enjoy the madness doesn’t leave.

To us it has a purpose, some posters may have a reason to stay anonymous, and it’s not for everyone to develop their participation in the fan-club.

I myself was very hesitant up until Mikas show in Stockholm in November, when I was contacted by this new member, Nika and felt safe with her.

And when I met you all in London I felt it was the best thing I have done in a long time!:wub2:

But it wasn’t an easy thing to step out of the anonymity.:blush-anim-cl:

Why.. I don’t know. Other than I am a little older than most of the members, and should I really be doing this… and, you know!

But back to the MuchoMacho figure, he has been talking a lot more than some of the figures in the deal, he has actually told us what he thinks about things from time to time.

I don't really have a problem with the deal thread, I'm sorry if I made it seem that way. I think it's a fun game as long as it stays a game. And yes MuchoMacho is indeed different than the characters in there, he is more of a deek and I don't like deeks. I ended up wasting a lot of time talking to that deek person, even ended up kinda liking her/him/it/horse/whatever and I got really paranoid and hurt when I found out it wasn't a real person. I also at that time became aware that others didn't share that feeling, they frankly found it quite okay to fool around with people and I also found out that others were having a hell of a time effing around with people both on gabbly and here. This has caused that I don't want to talk to any "I might be an insider, but I'm not gonna tell you" people at all, since that kind of people seem to be very likely to not exist! As I have said before, I am not playing a character in here, I am who I am and I don't want to communicate with people who are clearly playing a character!

Anyway I'm glad you decided to come to London and find out that we don't bite :naughty: Was absolutely awesome to meet you :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't really have a problem with the deal thread, I'm sorry if I made it seem that way. I think it's a fun game as long as it stays a game. And yes MuchoMacho is indeed different than the characters in there, he is more of a deek and I don't like deeks. I ended up wasting a lot of time talking to that deek person, even ended up kinda liking her/him/it/horse/whatever and I got really paranoid and hurt when I found out it wasn't a real person. I also at that time became aware that others didn't share that feeling, they frankly found it quite okay to fool around with people and I also found out that others were having a hell of a time effing around with people both on gabbly and here. This has caused that I don't want to talk to any "I might be an insider, but I'm not gonna tell you" people at all, since that kind of people seem to be very likely to not exist! As I have said before, I am not playing a character in here, I am who I am and I don't want to communicate with people who are clearly playing a character!

Wow, that was epic :wink2: But honestly, I do get your point yet I have to admit that I felt a bit addressed and hurt the other night (No, I don't maintain a second, third etc... ID) for I was sort of involved in the deal when it all started and even worse (if you want so) I feel kinda responsible for what happens in its spin-offs (I know this is just stupid).

About deek I feel just like you, what they have done was really low and I caught myself being suspicious against pretty much everyone here for a while, which was a really awkward feeling. The whole hacking issue drove me so crazy that I even avoided PMing anybody...

But I do think there is a difference between the MuchoMacho/deeks and others, between the clearly pretending to be 'someone' or 'someone's something' on the one hand and just posting random stuff in an environment (deal...blabla) where it is taken for what it is on the other hand. I agree with you saying it should stay there.

And I also think that eveybody in need of the "I might be an insider, but I'm not gonna tell you" is clearly not what they pretend to be. It's just attention whores. Sadly in most cases it seems to work. Like for deek who really succeeded to make me feel stupid.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that insiders or even 'somebodies' don't read or post or have an account or whatever... at all on here, like others emphasize so passionately, but for sure they wouldn't be in need to play the 'I'm important, flatter me!" game.

Oh and I'm so looking forward to meet you and convince myself of the fact that you're really not a biter. :mf_rosetinted::wink2:

Yeah the Deek thing was pretty bad. I didn't feel any personal hurt by it because she would never really talk to me anyway. But I can understand where you're coming from.

But MuchoMacho - he says right in the quote on my signature that he doesn't know Mika. I haven't read all his posts, but I didn't see any attempt there to pretend that he has inside knowledge. That's why I was wondering if I missed something.

Wow, that was epic :wink2: But honestly, I do get your point yet I have to admit that I felt a bit addressed and hurt the other night (No, I don't maintain a second, third etc... ID) for I was sort of involved in the deal when it all started and even worse (if you want so) I feel kinda responsible for what happens in its spin-offs (I know this is just stupid).

About deek I feel just like you, what they have done was really low and I caught myself being suspicious against pretty much everyone here for a while, which was a really awkward feeling. The whole hacking issue drove me so crazy that I even avoided PMing anybody...

But I do think there is a difference between the MuchoMacho/deeks and others, between the clearly pretending to be 'someone' or 'someone's something' on the one hand and just posting random stuff in an environment (deal...blabla) where it is taken for what it is on the other hand. I agree with you saying it should stay there.

And I also think that eveybody in need of the "I might be an insider, but I'm not gonna tell you" is clearly not what they pretend to be. It's just attention whores. Sadly in most cases it seems to work. Like for deek who really succeeded to make me feel stupid.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that insiders or even 'somebodies' don't read or post or have an account or whatever... at all on here, like others emphasize so passionately, but for sure they wouldn't be in need to play the 'I'm important, flatter me!" game.

Oh and I'm so looking forward to meet you and convince myself of the fact that you're really not a biter. :mf_rosetinted::wink2:

All true :mf_rosetinted: It's not really about whether or not people are "somebodies" or not, but about how they go about it. I have absolutely no clue what your name is, I am not even sure where you are from, but as you have never pointed out that you will not tell me, I don't have the slightest problem with that. I don't need to have a lot of personal info about people to communicate with them, but the second people point out that I can't know this and that and act oh so mysterious, then I get paranoid and feel that either they must have something terrible to hide, that they are effing with me or that they feel they are better than me. In either case, it doesn't make me want to build any kind of relationship with them, no matter how nice and wise and fine and kind they might be :boxed:

But again that doesn't really have much to do with what's going on in the deal thread and it was a bit unfair of me to bring that up :blush-anim-cl:

So when will I have the chance to test my new fake teeth on you? :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah the Deek thing was pretty bad. I didn't feel any personal hurt by it because she would never really talk to me anyway. But I can understand where you're coming from.

But MuchoMacho - he says right in the quote on my signature that he doesn't know Mika. I haven't read all his posts, but I didn't see any attempt there to pretend that he has inside knowledge. That's why I was wondering if I missed something.

He just gives me a very bad feeling with his posts, his title and his signature... I deliberately stayed out of threads where I saw his posts, so to see him post here was just too much :boxed:

He just gives me a very bad feeling with his posts, his title and his signature... I deliberately stayed out of threads where I saw his posts, so to see him post here was just too much :boxed:

I like the signature because it echoes my thoughts on Mika and how his fans treat the gay/not gay/post gay issue, or even something as ludicrous as him singing about chicken on the Hootenanny.

Although perhaps you're right that someone so insightful about MFC delusions is maybe not an innocent newbie who just stumbled in here a couple of weeks ago.

I like the signature because it echoes my thoughts on Mika and how his fans treat the gay/not gay/post gay issue, or even something as ludicrous as him singing about chicken on the Hootenanny.

Although perhaps you're right that someone so insightful about MFC delusions is maybe not an innocent newbie who just stumbled in here a couple of weeks ago.

exactly.... yeh might be a lurker...or a bit of a troll then imo, but still gives me a really bad feeling...:boxed:

London end of Feb? I'll be there mwahahahah! :naughty:

And if you won't scare me too much I will tell you whatever you want to know :wink2:

I'll only be at the Hammersmith one probably, hope that'll be enough to test the teeth and get info for my MFC files :mf_rosetinted:

I'll only be at the Hammersmith one probably, hope that'll be enough to test the teeth and get info for my MFC files :mf_rosetinted:

Argh, wrong one, Kata. Try again.

This is the one I won't do, think! :doh:

But as I'll be in London already I might pop by :wink2:

Argh, wrong one, Kata. Try again.

This is the one I won't do, think! :doh:

But as I'll be in London already I might pop by :wink2:

Well I will probably be in London for the first Brixton one, so I might pop by there :roftl: Just really dislike the venue and the fact that I can't get out once I'm inside, so I won't bother :sneaky2:

What is a deek?:blink:

After this long time on the forum I have notices that some of us goes in and quite simple are what we are and some other finds some kind of amusement to play with separate identities.

I don’t know why, and one thing is for sure, I could never do that because of the limitations I have with the language.

But it doesn’t matter; I wouldn’t do it even if I could. It’s just not my cup of tea!:wink2:

Could it be that some people just have to much time on their hands?:cool:

What is a deek?:blink:

She was an MFC member who claimed to be a very specific friend of Mika's. She backed up her claim by showing this friend's private pictures to other MFC members and talking about Mika and his career as if she had inside info.

As far as I know, no one knows what Deek's real story was. When Mika's friend outed her, she disappeared under the name of Deek although she could still be lurking and posting here for all anyone knows. Which is perhaps what has Kata understandably suspicious of certain newbies.

Sorry but now the confusing is complete!:boxed:

:roftl: sorry :roftl: Det er bare at det jo ikke var en virkelig person, men bare et eller andet underligt begreb man ikke helt kan forklare, så sætningen "what is a deek?" er fantastisk beskrivende :arf2:

:roftl: sorry :roftl: Det er bare at det jo ikke var en virkelig person, men bare et eller andet underligt begreb man ikke helt kan forklare, så sætningen "what is a deek?" er fantastisk beskrivende :arf2:

Åh tack!

Nu förstår jag.

Så himla gulligt att du sa det på danska till mig!:wub2: