The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is yop officially a part of the forum again?? unless im seeing double, i swear i saw a few yop posts!!

please ignore me, ive got to stop making a habit of this :sneaky2:

as i said somewhere else, i'm stuck in martinique with nothing to do until tomorrow evening (leaving) so i get boredso i come way too much here... but it's just a boredom come back, not a real one, i'll be away as soon as i arrive in paris... or posting once a week maybe... i'll have to choose this one and only post carefully :naughty:

you know, it's not that hard... i posted what ? 10-20 posts since i left ? and this last week was very special... it really wasn't hard for me not to post and not to read : un-interesting titles, cancelled shows, shows i didn't care about, regluar un-asked updates from gabbly/chat... :bleh:

i know i won't be there from tomorrow anymore like i've been this last week, even if i know i'll lurk from time to time... i came back and posted here the first time at least 1 week after my "departure" ! i know i can do it, and i will... i don't have to try and convince myself, i just know i don't have to come here anymore. and to be honest, i didn't miss it when i was not coming and reading :wink2: doesn't mean that i didn't miss you all, but we've chatted on msn/gabbly and other myspace, so it's not as if i didn't talk to anybody here anymore.

i'm doing what i want to :thumb_yello:

Welcome back Haeschen and Vally! Missed you. :wub2:

Hi vally want a drinkie? Feel free to shove it up the arse of someone from the café staff :mf_rosetinted:

I don't know why but this made me laugh so hard I snorted.

I think we should open an 'I respect Freddie' thread. :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: Ah, great minds think alike.

aLR_Potatoes.gif

It's terrible. They used to cost in the vicinity of $3 per kilo a few months ago. :o

*goes to the kitchen to check banana prices

I think they are cheaper here. I got 2 bags for £1.50 which were about 500g each, and they were fair trade ones too.

Unless I have it wrong......

Are we nearer the bananas than you?

My favourite thing with a banana is some cottage cheese, some flaked almonds, some sunflower seeds and mash yer banana into it - lovely!

Good for breakfast or packed lunch.

I think we're closer to the tropical regions so I can't imagine why.

That sounds delicious. I have all of that except from the sunflower seeds - I hate them, they get stuck between my teeth. I like cottage cheese with apricots on toast.

Now I'm hungry. I think I'll go eat a (ridiculously overpriced) banana.

I think we're closer to the tropical regions so I can't imagine why.

That sounds delicious. I have all of that except from the sunflower seeds - I hate them, they get stuck between my teeth. I like cottage cheese with apricots on toast.

Now I'm hungry. I think I'll go eat a (ridiculously overpriced) banana.

:naughty: me too, I am going to have the cottage chees and banana concoction.

wow, i am suprisingly not hungover: you should see the video of me and sister dancing to mika.. not good.

hows everyone today?

Speaking of banans, can you put them with pineapple for a smoothie? i bought loads of fruit yesterday to make one. :blush-anim-cl:

i make a mean pineapple and mango smoothie, i have a secret ingredient :thumb_yello:

I think most smoothies have a bit of a banana in them.

I always read the back of the Innocent bottles. :naughty:

OMA - you buy it!? You have to go out in your garden and pick your own homegrown bananas and pineapples!