The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bah I have the worst headache ever :sneaky2: It's Copenhagen Pride weekend but I can't make myself go anywhere near all the noise :emot-sad:

I was saving this for Christine, but it applies to you very well...

What causes a Migraine Headache?

"Migraine headaches are caused by a rapid widening and narrowing of blood vessel walls in the brain and head. This causes the pain fibers in the blood vessel wall to become irritated. Blood vessels in the scalp are often involved. Some of the events that have been reported to causes migraine headaches are: hunger, cheese, changes in weather, nuts, fatigue, avocados :shocked: , oral contraceptives, chocolate, menstrual periods, food cured with nitrates (e.g., hot dogs), emotional stress, meat tenderizers (e.g., MSG), and alcoholic beverages. It is not known why some individuals have migraines and others do not."

http://www.mamashealth.com/migraine.asp

Oh no :tears: And this on the day of the Avocado Convention :tears:

but you don't know for sure...it could be you're ingesting too many "hot dogs"... or "nuts", or maybe even "oral contraceptives".... :blink:

What's the oral thing?

Oh boy oh boy - I am sooooo tempted to write a very silly response that includes "oral" thing and "nuts", but I will restrain myself.... :naughty:

oral contraceptives = the pill.

Oh boy oh boy - I am sooooo tempted to write a very silly response that includes "oral" thing and "nuts", but I will restrain myself.... :naughty:

oral contraceptives = the pill.

Uhh.. Oral and nuts - sounds like something Yup would do. Hence the quote in my sig.

The Pill - Return of the Headaches

... Hence the quote in my sig...

:shocked::roftl:

But...AVOCADOS contain more protein...

Avocado, raw (edible parts)

Nutritional value per 100 g (3.5 oz)

Energy 160 kcal 670 kJ

Protein 2 g

Thiamin (Vit. B1) 0.067 mg 5%

Riboflavin (Vit. B2) 0.130 mg 9%

Niacin (Vit. B3) 1.738 mg 12%

Pantothenic acid (B5) 1.389 mg 28%

Vitamin B6 0.257 mg 20%

Folate (Vit. B9) 81 μg 20%

Vitamin C 10 mg 17%

Calcium 12 mg 1%

Iron 0.55 mg 4%

Magnesium 29 mg 8%

Phosphorus 52 mg 7%

Potassium 485 mg 10%

Zinc 0.64 mg 6%

Percentages are relative to US

recommendations for adults.

Source: USDA Nutrient database

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What the hell is going on here? I'm away for two days and find this thread occupied by coffee-drinkers and they didn't even serve fruits :thumbdown: ! I hope they are gone now. Otherwise we need to do something. This is OUR thread. Even if the Appleman is gone and our sarcasm with it this is still our little place of refuge. At least its for me. I still love to come here to say hello to the friends I've made during the last few months and hope that we can still have one or the other little chat from time to time. There are times when nothing really happens and then things get boring but there are also more exciting times when we'll have a bit more say. I don't know what else to say. I just hope that we can keep the Appleman alive a bit longer :wink2:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What the hell is going on here? I'm away for two days and find this thread occupied by coffee-drinkers and they didn't even serve fruits :thumbdown: ! I hope they are gone now. Otherwise we need to do something. This is OUR thread. Even if the Appleman is gone and our sarcasm with it this is still our little place of refuge. At least its for me. I still love to come here to say hello to the friends I've made during the last few months and hope that we can still have one or the other little chat from time to time. There are times when nothing really happens and then things get boring but there are also more exciting times when we'll have a bit more say. I don't know what else to say. I just hope that we can keep the Appleman alive a bit longer :wink2:

WELCOME BACK!

Don't go away again :tears:

I agree with everything you have said, I feel like this is my 'home' on MFC and without it I would be drifting like a rudderless ship in an ocean of banalties, hoping that the rescue ship is named 'sarcasm and wit'. If it is called 'OMFG I Love Mika' I will cast myself into the sea of meaningless words and simply.............

die.

:rasta:

WELCOME BACK!

Don't go away again :tears:

I agree with everything you have said, I feel like this is my 'home' on MFC and without it I would be drifting like a rudderless ship in an ocean of banalties, hoping that the rescue ship is named 'sarcasm and wit'. If it is called 'OMFG I Love Mika' I will cast myself into the sea of meaningless words and simply.............

die.

:rasta:

Wow! That was deep :shocked: . Nice illustrations for my thoughts :naughty:.

I fear I have to go away again soon as I won't have proper internet access from next weekend on until I don't know how long :blink: .

I think we should rather turn this into a living-room and put up a tvie and serve some teaie and cakie for the Appleies :mf_rosetinted: . Terrible words. Anyway, NO BAR