The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMA! Get out of here :naughty:

Anyone had a dream not involving Mika lately? :das: I wrote some of mine..

Why should I go?? :blink:

*takes a cup of coffee herself than*

Bad service over here, really..:thumbdown:

Eeh.. no.. I dream about Mika every night..:naughty:

Anyway, Scut, as I was saying, I had that banana thingy for breakfast, and I was going to go out to do some shopping for food, but that has filled me up, think I will just eat fruit for the rest of the day.

I have oranges, apples (of course) nectarines, grapefruit, strawberries, bananas and a melon!

Anyway, Scut, as I was saying, I had that banana thingy for breakfast, and I was going to go out to do some shopping for food, but that has filled me up, think I will just eat fruit for the rest of the day.

I have oranges, apples (of course) nectarines, grapefruit, strawberries, bananas and a melon!

Ooh, nice variety. It's winter here so nectarines, strawberries and melons are harder to find. Plenty of oranges and apples, though. Melons remind me of Morocco for some reason. I hate grapefruit but I like lemon with salt - I can stand sour things but not bitter things like grapefruit or Indian Tonic Water. I'm in a fruit mood today. I feel like fruit and yoghurt but maybe until later, I'm still a bit full.

I've never tried that before. Warm kiwi would taste funny?

A little. The taste has more.. what do you say? Contrast? First it's really sweet, then it's suddenly really sour!

will never bore us though!!

:offtopic: ---------->

i think im starting to have an addiction... to southern comfort.. help me!!

Urgh. That's strong stuff.

Off topic again (actually not that off): Gummibears are now available with apple flavour :wub2:

bank holiday for me = work.

when i get home tonight, there better not be ANY freddie threads on the frst page otherwise it may result in me starting a new thread, maybe with a swear word in the title... :sneaky2:

*walks in*

relax, Yup..:mf_rosetinted:

Have a cup of coffee..:mf_rosetinted:

*runs out*

i think im starting to have an addiction... to southern comfort.. help me!!

Comforting southern..?

Vally - at the 6th, when are you going to be in DK? (If you havent sold your ticket or something)