The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today the International day , devoted tolerance !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I am glad to congratulate darling MIKA on this holiday! Because owing to its music the huge quantity of people was united and has made friends. All of us different also we belong to different people, different creeds, at us various outlooks on life... But one in us will be constant and is significant is a love to darling MIKA. Both respect and the kind attitude each other. Thanks, darling MIKA! Your songs learn me to kindness, learn to be pleased lives, have learned to have fun and to not hide the feelings and emotions. My soul again is opened, how at the child! And I am not afraid to seem ridiculous... You the kind and fine wizard!

Thanks, that you at us is !

From this thread http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8280&page=10&highlight=wizard

It just make me laugh. Hysterically.

I see now, thanks for the explanation.

He called you a freak?

I forgot his magic wand....

orangemikawiz-1.jpg

It's in his pocket. That explains a lot.

Sadly the paste fell to the floor, so now Mika only has one b.....

Like Raffa.

Today the International day , devoted tolerance !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I am glad to congratulate darling MIKA on this holiday! Because owing to its music the huge quantity of people was united and has made friends. All of us different also we belong to different people, different creeds, at us various outlooks on life... But one in us will be constant and is significant is a love to darling MIKA. Both respect and the kind attitude each other. Thanks, darling MIKA! Your songs learn me to kindness, learn to be pleased lives, have learned to have fun and to not hide the feelings and emotions. My soul again is opened, how at the child! And I am not afraid to seem ridiculous... You the kind and fine wizard!

Thanks, that you at us is !

From this thread http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8280&page=10&highlight=wizard

Im desperate to get a hat :tears:

TohatoPineapple.jpg

It's a magic wand. That's why he can hide it.

:lmfao::lol3::lmao:

THANK YOU!!! I will never recover from this mfc insanity...:roftl:

Sadly I don't have any full lenght pics of that wand. I tried to make a balloon dog, but it turned it something slightly different (under the influence of alcohol of course)

Noooooooo! Look what I found on google!

You tied Mika up, put duct tape on his mouth and made him show his pasta! :shocked:

{I've to thank you Suzy}:naughty:

Enfa, you've a tattoo?:D

Yeah, it says "I love Amy Winehouse"

You tied Mika up, put duct tape on his mouth and made him show his pasta! :shocked:

Yeah :cheerful_h4h:

Just found some suspicious fruits! wait a sec.

Me too. I don't know why but every time I think of it I start crying with laughter. Maybe because my ex had a whole wizard theme going on and I used to mock him mercilessly about it. I've even made a wizard puppet. Maybe I'll give it to the Kind and Fine Wizard himself when he comes to Toronto. He's got the same colouring, eyes, etc. as my ex so it already looks like him.

That wizard pic is fecking awesome Suzy. :roftl:

Mika's pasta is a bit smaller than I'd hoped. :shocked:

Maybe because my ex had a whole wizard theme going on and I used to mock him mercilessly about it. I've even made a wizard puppet. Maybe I'll give it to the Kind and Fine Wizard himself when he comes to Toronto.

Don't ask me why but I find that ridiculously hilarious. :lol3: