The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

Awww :huglove: That'll teach you not to have chicken soup I'm sure :sneaky2: I'm feeling fine today, but I stayed home from work anyway...I'm a bad girl :mf_rosetinted:

Yep, I've learnt my lesson: chicken soup makes people sick, our mothers have lied to us all along. :mf_rosetinted:

Yay for bludging at home instead of working your arse off. :yay:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Feeling better, Kata?

'Cause I feel like sh!t. Halfway through our roadtrip Dad took me to see a doc then drove me all the way back to the holiday home. Food poisoning from f*ck knows where, and no one else in the family has it but me. Dad's gone back to rejoin Mum and the sisters while I'm staying at home. :sad:

Jesus, I'm whining like a skinny, curly-haired pop singer.

You can get out of that habit straight away, young lady!

have you noticed something ? i'll tell you : i was watching the lollipop video with my niece (almost 3yo) and she was obviously fascinated with the colours and lollipops popping up, etc. (which didn't work with the relax video btw, i had already tried the "mika propaganda" in august :naughty: :naughty: )

anyway... so i was watching (again) the lollipop video, and have you noticed the apples ? at some point, instead of lollipops or candies popping up, there are 3 or 4 apples in a row... not only one, like in the beginning (you can spot an apple) but several ones... looking A LOT like the apples on the apple badges... that he did "appreciate" a lot when i gave him, asking me if i had designed it :blink: :blink: :roftl: "erm... not exactly... bought it on the internet..."

There was already an apple on the big girl single cover...

that's it... here we go again for the "cartoon" several times in a row, adorable niece is back the pause is over... :yay:

have you noticed something ? i'll tell you : i was watching the lollipop video with my niece (almost 3yo) and she was obviously fascinated with the colours and lollipops popping up, etc. (which didn't work with the relax video btw, i had already tried the "mika propaganda" in august :naughty: :naughty: )

anyway... so i was watching (again) the lollipop video, and have you noticed the apples ? at some point, instead of lollipops or candies popping up, there are 3 or 4 apples in a row... not only one, like in the beginning (you can spot an apple) but several ones... looking A LOT like the apples on the apple badges... that he did "appreciate" a lot when i gave him, asking me if i had designed it :blink: :blink: :roftl: "erm... not exactly... bought it on the internet..."

that's it... here we go again for the "cartoon" several times in a row, adorable niece is back the pause is over... :yay:

Apples do seem to be popping up all over the place, but what is more concerning, if you look on the artwork on Live in Cartoon Motion, as Satu pointed out, there is an apple, with a gun pointed at it.

What is he trying to say?

Possibly it is just his allusion to the garden of eden, but much more likely, it's a reference to us, of course. We are much to clever and sharp witted for him and he can't bear that.:mf_rosetinted:

Apples do seem to be popping up all over the place, but what is more concerning, if you look on the artwork on Live in Cartoon Motion, as Satu pointed out, there is an apple, with a gun pointed at it.

Possibly it is just his allusion to the garden of eden, but much more likely, it's a reference to us, of course. We are much too clever and sharp witted for him and he can't bear that.:mf_rosetinted:

Possibly it is just his allusion to the garden of eden, but much more likely, it's a reference to us, of course. We are much too clever and sharp witted for him and he can't bear that.:mf_rosetinted:

kata

what is more concerning, if you look on the artwork on Live in Cartoon Motion, as Satu pointed out, there is an apple, with a gun pointed at it.

Possibly it is just his allusion to the garden of eden, but much more likely, it's a reference to us, of course. We are much to clever and sharp witted for him and he can't bear that.:mf_rosetinted:

Or maybe he's just trying to kill discussion of "the Apple pose". :mf_rosetinted:

Gosh Babs - guess you really wanted to make your point! :naughty:

i guess she really wanted us to understand... she knows how slow we can be, sometimes :crazy:

Or maybe he's just trying to kill discussion of "the Apple pose". :mf_rosetinted:

oh please, do...

Mmmm. I much prefer my explanation. :mf_rosetinted:

Easiest way to kill the apple pose discussion - stop bloody doing it.

Maybe he has now?

kata

right, he can't look more stupid than with this half open mouth pose... how could the people who asked that pose think that it would look "sexy" ? :blink:

oh yes, sorry... some find it very sexy... no far away from here, btw...

kata

kata, why are you signed in as bab ?

that was the first question...

second question : an apple with a gun pointed at ?! :boxed: never noticed it... oups... maybe we've been too far :mf_rosetinted:

i kata, why are you signed in as bab ?

that was the first question...

second question : an apple with a gun pointed at ?! :boxed: never noticed it... oups... maybe we've been too far :mf_rosetinted:

Kata isn't signed in as me, I was just mentioning her in every post I made, for a joke.... so if she searched for her name, all of my posts would come up. haha.?

It's in the tree on the about 3rd page I think.

Hi Apples!

Can I just say (and I think I speak for a few of us)...

I am a big fan of Scut Monkey today...:wub2:

On a more boring note...

Wish I could stay on the MFC all night, but I've got a pile of Christmas presents to wrap, kids to bathe and feed, and another party I'm obliged to attend. :thumbdown:

Hi Apples!

On a more boring note...

Wish I could stay on the MFC all night, but I've got a pile of Christmas presents to wrap, kids to bathe and feed, and another party I'm obliged to attend. :thumbdown:

And I'm going to bed.

You know what though, I really don't care. I am curious, but I don't even know if I want to know.

All of this speculation about Po-Mo Sexuality and what have you, what a load of twaddle.

And I'm going to bed.

You know what though, I really don't care. I am curious, but I don't even know if I want to know.

All of this speculation about Po-Mo Sexuality and what have you, what a load of twaddle.

Good night my dear babs. I love your honesty too. :biggrin2:

Hi Apples!

On a more boring note...

Thanks. But supposedly I made someone else feel like Hitler tonight so I'm not that popular.

And I'm going to bed.

Fair enough.

But to be honest I'm more pissed off that for no valid reason at all we're not allowed to discuss something that's clearly not outside of our right to do so.

Goodnight to you both.

I only argue that I have the right to speculate, it's not like I really speculate much:doh: I don't find his sexuality that damn interesting and my theory is still that he's just "trying a little Freddie" in the sense that it sells to not say :mf_rosetinted:

And with that I'm also heading towards my bed...

Thanks. But supposedly I made someone else feel like Hitler tonight so I'm not that popular.

Fair enough.

But to be honest I'm more pissed off that for no valid reason at all we're not allowed to discuss something that's clearly not outside of our right to do so.

Goodnight to you both.

Oh, I agree with you, I don't see any problem with us discussing it, should we want to. It's a forum here, right? For discussion.....

Just for me, however much we talk about it, hypothesize or propound complicated theories and scenarios, we just don't know and may never know, there's only one person who does - or does he?

Sigh, maybe I'm just not as intelligent and can't keep up - or easily bored and superficial. :mf_rosetinted:

I'll keep out of there in future, but it's like picking a scab.....eeew, did I say that?

:roftl: I have to agree with you there. I think it's a generational thing. I know the young/middlings don't want to hear it because they were exposed to different concepts growing up, but for some of us it really is fairly black and white.

You can give it whatever label you want or insist that it's impossible to label, but I think "the question" is whether Mika is attracted to men or not. Although in my mind that's always been a given so it would be much bigger news to me to hear that he's attracted to women.

Me too. I'm bored of the sexuality talk but the censorship issue seems to be cropping up more and more and the reasoning behind it becoming more and more illogical.

Now talking about the lyrics on an album he's sold to 5 million people is an invasion of privacy? That's got to be one of the stupiest f*cking things I've ever heard.

The man just publicly praised people for stalking him at his house but we're not allowed to talk about his music here. :doh:

And why exactly am I supposed to care what Mika thinks about the contents of these threads anyway? It's not Mika's forum, it's the Mika Fan forum. If he wants to start posting here then maybe he can have a say.