Mika's "Relax! Take it Easy" Card

CazGirl

sweet! i love the book. Naomi and i made him a pillow with the MFC colors on it and on the front it said<relax, take it easy. He laughed at that. i didn't think it was humorous but maybe its because he's seen our threads about his.

just like when he said"free chicken"in t4!i love inside jokes!:roftl:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet! i love the book. Naomi and i made him a pillow with the MFC colors on it and on the front it said<relax, take it easy. He laughed at that. i didn't think it was humorous but maybe its because he's seen our threads about his.

awww thats really sweet!

sometime on sunday night or Monday morning i expect but i will be in contact mith the mfc through text message so you will all pretty much know whats happening in real time :thumb_yello:

Omg Omg I MUST GIVE YOU MY NUMBER!!!!!

hahahaha maybe when you meet him you could ring me so he can talk to me?

ROFL LMFAO ROFL LMFAO jokes!!! *but still laughs about the thought of it*

I hope everyone likes the book....I tried to make it as colourful and bright as possible. Unfortunately some of the artwork I received wouldn't print out on my stupid printer so I had to compromise with some stickers, apologies to those whose work was 'tampered' with......Thank you Caz for all your support you are truly amazing and kind. I just hope Mika appreciates all the work that has gone in to it not just by me but to those who contributed to the book.

I hope everyone likes the book....I tried to make it as colourful and bright as possible. Unfortunately some of the artwork I received wouldn't print out on my stupid printer so I had to compromise with some stickers, apologies to those whose work was 'tampered' with......Thank you Caz for all your support you are truly amazing and kind. I just hope Mika appreciates all the work that has gone in to it not just by me but to those who contributed to the book.

yeah Kavi noticed her picture was missing, but at least your message is there :thumb_yello:

well, the book has received amazing applause! You tried your very best and it's BEAUTIFUL, thanks so much JUlie!

This may be a stupid question, but what was the birthday project? Was it also a book?

yes, the birthday project was also a book, messages from fans wishing him happy birthday. i think theres like, 4 books to it O.o

wasnt there a birthday audio message for him too? compiled by the fans? i swear i sent a recording in LOL

yes, the birthday project was also a book, messages from fans wishing him happy birthday. i think theres like, 4 books to it O.o

wasnt there a birthday audio message for him too? compiled by the fans? i swear i sent a recording in LOL

I think there are three books. And yes, the audio message too :wink2:

3 cheers for Bexxy, Caz girl and Julie (in no particluar order)

Thanks so much for putting this all together and giving people like me the chance to send a little message to Mika.

I can't express how grateful I am for it.

Thanks again a million times.

GREAT WORK:punk: :punk::biggrin2:

Sarah xoxox

Sorry if someone's already answered this, but, will the presentation of the gift to mika be filmed?:mf_lustslow: Or is it a wait and see kinda thing :)????

it is a wait and see thing im afraid...bexxy has a lot to carry (relax book AND Birthday project) so whether she'll be able to film it or not, ive got no idea, but i think she'll try!

3 cheers for Bexxy, Caz girl and Julie (in no particluar order)

Thanks so much for putting this all together and giving people like me the chance to send a little message to Mika.

I can't express how grateful I am for it.

Thanks again a million times.

GREAT WORK:punk: :punk::biggrin2:

Sarah xoxox

thankyou, and thankyou for taking part!

Whoa, why did it take me so long to notice this?

Erm, I e-mailed Julie with my card and she told me she got it,but I didn't see my name on the list at the end of the book...:shocked:

whoa, really? O.o you might wanna try and look again lol..?