School!!!!

purplegrape

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

uggg i live w/ a teacher. who WAS my teacher last yr

My mom's a teacher too :bleh: She teaches kindergarten though.

I don't think your allowed to teach your children here..I think they're worried you might show favoritism or something.

But I might just be making that up..maybe you can :naughty:

Awww im sorry

guess school is not that fun !

no. i feel really preasured. and the fact that i have a 86.5% in math doesnt help it either (and we get progress reports this week)

My mom's a teacher too :bleh: She teaches kindergarten though.

I don't think your allowed to teach your children here..I think they're worried you might show favoritism or something.

But I might just be making that up..maybe you can :naughty:

no its like that here too. but they were like "well as long as your ok w/ it mrs. mcfarland" while i was crying in a changing room while shopping (when she got the call she would be switching students w/ a teacher.) and she nvr helped me on anything!

my friends dad is the band teacher for the middle school and her step mom is the science teacher in the middle school also, if she took band her dad would be the teacher also and if she was on the other team (we are divided up between teams and one team has a set of teachers and the other has a different set) then she would have her step mom and they would allow it because the teacher became her step mom half way through the year... but both teachers are amazing! they are so fun!

there is a teacher in my school she is really young she just got out of teaching school and her younger brother is a freshman! it is adorable! she doesnt teach him but it is adorable when you see them together they bicker and argue like siblings and then a few minutes later she is all teacherey:naughty::naughty: and for the freshman sophmore social the parents chaperoned so it was like a whole family even both kids were there and the parents:roftl::roftl:

i'm a teacher, my mum is a teacher and i love school...

however i think

a)too many teachers dont make the effort to make lessons fun

b)once you hit 13/14 you hate school.....which is why i teach primary :bleh:

thats cool

ya, and the mmain reasin I myself hate school is band. it ruins my day

for me school started this week and its so crap year 12 is sooo boring im too childish for it

i have 3 assignments and im so angry about it i cant wait until its all over then i can open my restaurant and everyones invited for free lunch =) lol

but yeah school sucks and today the cow at school named milo licked my hand and i screamed

for me school started this week and its so crap year 12 is sooo boring im too childish for it

i have 3 assignments and im so angry about it i cant wait until its all over then i can open my restaurant and everyones invited for free lunch =) lol

but yeah school sucks and today the cow at school named milo licked my hand and i screamed

aww im sorry. it just started?!?!?!?!?!?!?! omg! i started *thinks* over 2 months ago!

Well done! :thumb_yello: It's so rewarding to get a good grade!

Ooh I didn't realise you started college! What are you studying?

Well I haven't really started college yet..I'm a senior this year. I'm just taking some college classes this year so I'll already have some college credits when I go.:)