School!!!!

purplegrape

Ohhh! School :thumbdown: lol!

Mine starts on Wednesday. My schedule is okay, though. I went school shopping today and it's like entire Iceland gets together in the same day, in the same store to shop! I had to stand in a line for an hour with no air conditioning and no water being served (like they did last year). They did however give away free USB keys to those who were in the line.

I'm a little excited to start school cause i've been on a break since christmas. That excitement will probably last no longer than throughout this week. :roftl:

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhh! School :thumbdown: lol!

Mine starts on Wednesday. My schedule is okay, though. I went school shopping today and it's like entire Iceland gets together in the same day, in the same store to shop! I had to stand in a line for an hour with no air conditioning and no water being served (like they did last year). They did however give away free USB keys to those who were in the line.

I'm a little excited to start school cause i've been on a break since christmas. That excitement will probably last no longer than throughout this week. :roftl:

wow, i hate last minute school shopping. my dad works at a department store and puts out the clearence, so i get first dibs on everything cheap:naughty:

i love my dad:naughty:

good luck with school, now that its started, i wont be here as much:crybaby:

its my first day and ive alreadygot homework, that im not doing:thumbdown:

Our school always starts on Friday, I don't know why..It's weird.

And I have to memorize part of the Declaration of Independence by tomorrow and I haven't even started :blink: ...I really don't know if I'll be able to

168 more days :)

Our school always starts on Friday, I don't know why..It's weird.

And I have to memorize part of the Declaration of Independence by tomorrow and I haven't even started :blink: ...I really don't know if I'll be able to

168 more days :)

Our school used to start on Fridays, I don't know why either, lol. I have 174 more days. :naughty:

So did you just start today?

I really hate school this year.

I have the most boring classes!

US History, American Lit, Chemistry, Trig, ..i'm going to fail the 11th grade :sneaky2:

yup. and same here, all hard andboreing classes for 11th grade:thumbdown:

thursday is a weird day to start.:blink:

today was my first day back

i gotta take the bus till i or my friend gets our licens. the bus was seated 3 to a seat in every seat. i was dressed up nice and the wind and sweating ruined my whole look.

1st period, german3, was a zoo, i knew every1 and they were all yelling and wouldnt let the teacher talk. i got mad. the principal made 3 announcements and we got the stupidest planners ever!

2nd period, psychology, i didnt know anybody so i just sat there quietly.

3rd period, chemistry, i got the same teacher i had in 9th grade and he has a real monotonous voice that puts meto sleep. so i dont even remember that class.

lunch, omg!! we were shoved into either the cafateria or a small space the length of the cafateria and i was squished between these 2 guys, thank god i know them. we used to have tons of places to stand, but they keep moving us to smaller and smaller places.

4th period, pre-calc, i cant understand my teacher cause shes from u-co-slavia, sorry, cant spell so i just put the pronounciation. i gotta but a $100 graphing calculator which is nuts.

5th, ap history, love the teacher and even though i hate history, the class seems like it'll be pretty fun.

6th, ap english, dont like the teacher causei was sopposed to have a different one. she seems dull and a hard class. but its ok cause my best friend is there.

the bell rings and on our rush to the bus we bumped into my friends ex whom i really despise and whom graduated the year before and i never wanted to see again. he gave me a major migrane and i really hate him.

i told every1 on the bus that i was clostraphobic, so me and my friend got our own seat.

and i believe thats it.

cant wait for tomarrow:thumbdown:

*pats u on the back*

first days back always suck :thumbdown:

$100 calculator??!! :shocked: that's ridiculous! i would refuse to buy it! i hate maths :naughty:

aw i see you do psychology though! that's so cool, we don't have that as a "high school" subject in ireland, but i'd have loved to! cos in fact that is one of the subjects ive chosen to do in college in my Arts course (as of today! yes i got my college offer in the post today!... im in! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:)

I almost had to buy a $100 dollar calculator..luckily I found my sister's old one so I didn't have to.

I have:

1st: US History

2nd:American Lit

3rd:Chemistry

4th:Journalism

5th:Spanish 2

6th:Comparative Religions

7th:Trigonometry

I have:

Psychology

Spanish IV

AP English

Anatomy

Advanced Animal Science

Pre-Calculus

US History (they were suppose to give me AP, but screwed up my schedule so bad I didn't even have a history class at all and the AP one was full)

Lifeline (Advanced PE class)

Everyone says your junior year is the hardest... I believe it. :)

I almost had to buy a $100 dollar calculator..luckily I found my sister's old one so I didn't have to.

I have:

I have:

Psychology

Spanish IV

AP English

Anatomy

Advanced Animal Science

Pre-Calculus

US History (they were suppose to give me AP, but screwed up my schedule so bad I didn't even have a history class at all and the AP one was full)

Everyone says your junior year is the hardest... I believe it. :)

aw! ye all have such cool subjects over there! the subjects are so boring and restricted over here. i wish i had more interesting ones so i wouldnt have hated them and my exams so much!

Journalism

Psychology

Anatomy

Advanced Animal Science

:mf_lustslow: id have loved to do these!

but i see that ye have separate Trig, Calculus etc classes, here we just have Maths, where we have to do ALL this stuff!

same with Journalism, and Literature, this all comes under our English syllabus here. :sad:

I have:

I have:

Psychology

Spanish IV

AP English

Anatomy

Advanced Animal Science

Pre-Calculus

Everyone says your junior year is the hardest... I believe it.

Hmm..

Cool!

My things (I dont know the word. :blush-anim-cl:)

are boooooooooring..

Borrrriing (and Im so not good in it.):

Dutch

French :shocked:

German

Geography

Gym :shocked:

Phsysics

New:

Chemistry

Nicee!: :biggrin2:

Theatre

Design (is that the good word. :boxed:)

Music

English

History

Math

I start school in two weeks, and I have comparatively easy classes:

AP English Language

AP Chemistry

AP U.S. History

Trig./Pre-Calc.

Honors Spanish 3

Tennis

But my first class starts at 6:50am...*cries*...

Mika will be all over my folders :)

6.50.................:shocked: :shocked:

I wake up at 7, and you school starts at 6.50! :shocked:

I start school in two weeks, and I have comparatively easy classes:

AP English Language

AP Chemistry

AP U.S. History

Trig./Pre-Calc.

Honors Spanish 3

Tennis

But my first class starts at 6:50am...*cries*...

Mika will be all over my folders :)

6:50? :shocked:

I would die!

My school starts at 8:15