School!!!!

purplegrape

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!The 12th september my nightmare is going to begin...againnnnnnnnnnnn....aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

URGH!

PLEAZ SHUT UP!

jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkj

:):):):)

I KID! LOLOLO

I'm so depressed...talkin about school makes me sooo depressed...I still have to read the entire Odyessy...

To top it off I got my school supplies today...very depressing

:(

Great Mika filled Summer

are you sure you dont go to hogwarts!!!!! :naughty:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!The 12th september my nightmare is going to begin...againnnnnnnnnnnn....aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My nightmare is going to begin on the 4th of September! NOOOOOOOOOO ONLY 3 MORE DAYS OF FREEDOM! Then I'll only be able to log in to the MFC on weekends :thumbdown:

My nightmare is going to begin on the 4th of September! NOOOOOOOOOO ONLY 3 MORE DAYS OF FREEDOM! Then I'll only be able to log in to the MFC on weekends :thumbdown:

omg...how old r u???I'm very sad...and the fact is that I've to finish my homework,yet...oh,nooo...:thumbdown: I'm afraid of all tests and of teachers...I go on saturday too...ewww!!!!Helpppp!!!I want the MFC,the horse:mf_lustslow: ,my friends and nothing more..nothinggggggg!!!!!!buuuuuuhhh...:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

omg...how old r u???I'm very sad...and the fact is that I've to finish my homework,yet...oh,nooo...:thumbdown: I'm afraid of all tests and of teachers...I go on saturday too...ewww!!!!Helpppp!!!I want the MFC,the horse:mf_lustslow: ,my friends and nothing more..nothinggggggg!!!!!!buuuuuuhhh...:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

I'm 16, and so I have two more years left before I go to University.

I just finished my summer homework about 1 hour ago, and I am really not looking forward to starting school because all of the students are so competitive and that causes me to stress out and study waaay too much :sad:

Whoa, you start school on a Saturday?????

I'm 16, and so I have two more years left before I go to University.

I just finished my summer homework about 1 hour ago, and I am really not looking forward to starting school because all of the students are so competitive and that causes me to stress out and study waaay too much :sad:

Whoa, you start school on a Saturday?????

no...I wanted to say that I go from Monday to Saturday...oh...I'm 15...so...3 yrs more...eweweweewewewewwww!!!!!OK....now here is 10.55 p.m and I had a very fuuuuulll day(from 9.30 a.m to 6.30 p.m at horse-rid)so...regards!!!I'm a little bit tired and I wanna sleep!!!Thanx for the convo!!!:biggrin2: Byee!!!:thumb_yello:

3 day weekend!!!!

2nd day, saturday, 1:05

just got up, im lovin it:naughty:

i think im gonna run to blockbuster in my pjs and get some movies. i love weekends.........

crap!!! i didnt do my hw:thumbdown:

I hate that feeling!! Whoever came up with homework either was unmarried with no children, or a sadist with no empathy!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

hahahaha

ive begun to love school

the 75 years old principal made us a new school motto!!

"GHS is poppin'!!"

:roftl: :roftl: he dont even know what that means!!!!

and,in 3rd period theres a really tall skinny kid with mid length curly brown hair that sits right next to me. he has this one pair of really tight purple jeans that i drool over each time he wears them.

and, um well. i think thats it.

hahahaha

ive begun to love school

the 75 years old principal made us a new school motto!!

"GHS is poppin'!!"

:roftl: :roftl: he dont even know what that means!!!!

and,in 3rd period theres a really tall skinny kid with mid length curly brown hair that sits right next to me. he has this one pair of really tight purple jeans that i drool over each time he wears them.

and, um well. i think thats it.

Hahaha that's a funny motto. Our motto is "Show the Sea King Pride" :roftl:

OOOOOOOHHHHHHH sounds like a mini-Mika!!! All of the boys at my school fit into the "surfer dude" persona so I don't have anyone to drool over. That's why I have pictures of Mika all over my binders and AP textbooks haha. :blush-anim-cl:

Last year our dumb ass principal (He really is a douche- he came here two years ago) put up a sign where you walk in:

---- High School: Where 'Special' Things Happen.

:-///

Some kid stole it as a prank once, I think. It was infamous.

BTW, i hope it's okay I used those semi-foul words here... I can censor them if I should. :fisch:

Last year our dumb ass principal (He really is a douche- he came here two years ago) put up a sign where you walk in:

---- High School: Where 'Special' Things Happen.

:-///

Some kid stole it as a prank once, I think. It was infamous.

BTW, i hope it's okay I used those semi-foul words here... I can censor them if I should. :fisch:

Nah... well, I mean I'm not offended....but I wanna steal a school sign one day!!!

• 10 months later...