Any News On LOMS?

imetmikainnewyork

The thing that makes me uncomfortable with this particular thread is its location, honestly.

In the Members Only section, there aren't THAT many visitors, and mainly the only people that read all of that are the non-ZOMGMIKA!!!11 type, who probably wouldn't mob the man if he were to be online. However, a lot more people read this part of the board...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My the thing that makes me uncomfortable with this particular thread is its location, honestly.

In the Members Only section, there aren't THAT many visitors, and mainly the only people that read all of that are the non-ZOMGMIKA!!!11 type, who probably wouldn't mob the man if he were to be online. However, a lot more people read this part of the board...

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

again with the "ZOMG MIKA!!"

bahahah

ARGH!!! :thumbdown:

im sure everyone who has heard that LOMS could be mika has prob messeged him, if we actually had evidince and KNEW it WAS him then we would all messege him some more!! wouldnt that just be annoying?

Hey, I've never messaged him!:wink2:

If I sent him a message, I'd feel bad if it WAS him, and bad if it wasn't!

<nods in agreement>

woop woop =]

Whoever that was felt "safe" in feb time .. now they would not feel so on the forum , just shows how fast the forum and he ... has grown

unless they were once an avid Mika fan and now not so obsessed. This poor boy could be completely innocent xDDD

but i agree with where the this post has been placed. not many people look thru the members only section making this matter a bit more secretive. But hey...it's been posted now, and there's nothing we can do about it unless it gets closed or deleted. Or if people like me stop posting here and making it go back on the front page :lmao:

but ya gotta admit, it's fun speculating!

It's Mika's birthday in a few days...

If it is him, it might show up on the birthday list.

Unless he hasn't put in his actual birthday.

However it might not be him at all lol.

oooh theres a thought lol, good thinking!

The thing that makes me uncomfortable with this particular thread is its location, honestly.

Yeah, I agree.

I also really agree with the others about the messaging 'Mika'. I know for a fact that some of the people who said that they wouldn't message Mika or anyone they were suspicious of really would. I also don't really have a problem with discussing it just so long as the people in question don't get tons of PMs from people. If someone was convinced I was Mika, I'd think it was hilarious so that's not the problem but I just think that whether or not it's Mika, they should be treated the same and shouldn't have to worry about people constantly bothering them.

• 1 month later...
Hmm curious. This person mentions in a thread about how hard it is to keep up with a tamagotchi...the posts are very suspsicous

Yeah, and after that a lot of people thought it could be really himself. :naughty:

I don't mean to be rude or offend anyone, just giving my honest opinion on it. I think that this thread needs to be closed or -at the very least- moved to the members only area section.

Is anyone else in agreement, and if so, can it be done?

I don't mean to be rude or offend anyone, just giving my honest opinion on it. I think that this thread needs to be closed or -at the very least- moved to the members only area section.

Second that. :mf_rosetinted:

I agree!We should PM Freddie to close it !:mf_rosetinted: