Any News On LOMS?

imetmikainnewyork

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No way, this is not him.

I have been sitting at my computer reading the forums nearly all day today (sad but true!). I am a fast reader, and I cannot keep up with even three or four threads at a time, so there is no way Mika could cover the whole thing. He might skim the titles of the threads...but it must be pretty scary to see thousands of posts about your underwear/your tongue/your worst photos or whatever. :roftl: :roftl:

No way, this is not him.

I have been sitting at my computer reading the forums nearly all day today (sad but true!). I am a fast reader, and I cannot keep up with even three or four threads at a time, so there is no way Mika could cover the whole thing. He might skim the titles of the threads...but it must be pretty scary to see thousands of posts about your underwear/your tongue/your worst photos or whatever. :roftl: :roftl:

LOMS hasn't posted for months. He was posting when I arrived here which was around february time. People started to get suspicious and started to question. As soon as that happened LOMS stopped posting, but is still a regular member as they keep logging in from time to time. You gotta admit, it's suspicious.

LOMS hasn't posted for months. He was posting when I arrived here which was around february time. People started to get suspicious and started to question. As soon as that happened LOMS stopped posting, but is still a regular member as they keep logging in from time to time. You gotta admit, it's suspicious.

I agree , especially the tamagotchi post :blink: - wish i could afford to travel all over the world with my tomagotchi, and not have to worry about the timezones messing it up :boxed: theres only 1 person i know who can .. mika! :naughty:

I second that! Very few posts indeed..

Whoever that is, he was so open and kind first, not suspecting his comments were really suspicious. Then he tried to deny his identity and gave up in the end because no-one believed him.

I don't think he'll ever post under that identity. Sweet shy boy.

Do you know what I think...?

I think that we should really stop discussing this whole 'is so and so Mika' or 'if Mika is posting, who may he be?', etc etc...

I admit that I have done it, as after all I am human and obviously curious about it, but I think that it's now getting a bit much.

If I was Mika and I was posting here in an anonymous way, I would want to keep a low profile, hence I wouldn't really appreciate people openly discussing who I may be or not...I think that if he wants to do it, then maybe we should just leave him to it, and just come to our own private conclusions but not make threads just discussing that.

All that this could bring I believe, is for him to decide to stop posting, which would be a shame, really.

Just my 5 cents.

:boxed:

I think that just keeping this particular subject to the thread in the Members Only section is a good idea. I think it's fun to speculate and I'm all for it, but for some reason I'm a bit uncomfortable with this thread being in this section. :blink:

I think that just keeping this particular subject to the thread in the Members Only section is a good idea. I think it's fun to speculate and I'm all for it, but for some reason I'm a bit uncomfortable with this thread being in this section. :blink:

Exactly my point Hannah...

I just feel like we're sort of invading something if you know what I mean, I can't put it in as many words, but I don't like it.

Exactly my point Hannah...

I just feel like we're sort of invading something if you know what I mean, I can't put it in as many words, but I don't like it.

True, this topic used to be handled discretely first and all discussions were really funny and at the same time ambiguous... Now it's all direct and lacks humour.

... there are always newbies who ask questions openly, so no wonder why it got out of control. I don't think posts on this topic can be controlled any more but perhaps one of the Mods should really place this on the members only discussions....Not that it's so difficult to get a username.

<nods in agreement>

I don't want to know if it's him or not, I don't want to know his screen name, I'm happy in the hope that he does pop in every now and again and look at what we are up to.

I'm in agreement with Sara on this issue.

same:thumb_yello:

CazGirl: "LOMS hasn't posted for months. He was posting when I arrived here which was around february time. People started to get suspicious and started to question. As soon as that happened LOMS stopped posting, but is still a regular member as they keep logging in from time to time. You gotta admit, it's suspicious."

sariflor: "All that this could bring I believe, is for him to decide to stop posting, which would be a shame, really."

Yes, I agree with both of you.

I have to admit that I didn't know this theory till today, but anyway I think that if I were Mika trying to post and chat with my fans out of curiosity and for fun, I would feel very embarrassed and uncomfortable about threads like this one. (Please don't get me wrong, there's no offense here!)

And it is really a shame if the theory is right, and we managed to frighten away Mika himself from posting. (Though I don't really believe in the theory.)

On the other hand, if he's not Mika, then a poor boy somewhere was like:

"Gosh! :shocked: What the hell do they want from me? :blink::boxed: This place is totally obsessed, I'd better leave!"