Article: Mika in Hitkrant yet again

Diana

This interview is beyond lame.. I also find it highly amusing that the same magazine that let experts observe Mika's body language and came to the conclusion that he's gay now starts asking questions about 'his girlfriend'.

0hitkrant.jpg

Translation:

Mika, what's next?

Mika's newfound fame must land him into a lot of awkward and weird situations. How would the 'Take it easy' singer handle these things?

You get a really ugly sweater as a birthday present from one of your family members. Do you put it somewhere in the back of your closet or do you ask for the receipt so you can exchange it?

I'll give it to a mean journalist! Then I'll tell them it reminds me of them.

Hopefully we won't get one then.

No, don't worry about it.

Would you give up a night with your friends for a night on the couch with your girlfriend?

Maybe when I have a hangover! Nah, just kidding. I don't know, I'm not really a mens man. Getting drunk in a bar with the lads is not really my thing.

Would you give up your spot on the bus for an old lady?

Ofcourse! I was raised as a proper Lebanese, Catholic boy.

What about for a younger girl?

That depends..

On what?

I'm not going to reveal that now, eh?!

Would you dress up in a monkey suit for an organisation that protects the rights of endangered species?

Ofcourse, bring it on! That would be hilarious wouldn't it? A 6 foot monkey jumping around on stage? I look funny enough as it is, can you imagine me in a monkey suit?

Would you eat dogpoo for 250 euros?

F*ck no! That's too disgusting for words! Oh gross, that's the last thing I'd do!

What would you never do, not even for a million bucks?

Swimming with sharks or watching a show about fishing. I just really hate fish. Is a shark even a fish by the way?

Erm, yeah.

I hate everything that swims. I hate the water! I do go to the beach and pretend to have a good time, but I'll never go into the water. It's just too deep and I'm scared of that. I'd rather eat the dogpoo!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thx for posting!!

err...is this a new interview coz there's some questions that have already been asked before:blink: (about the old lady and sharks...) or it's only the answers...:mf_rosetinted:

haha always answering without answering:roftl:

Funny:naughty:

thx for posting!!

err...is this a new interview coz there's some questions that have already been asked before:blink: (about the old lady and sharks...) or it's only the answers...:mf_rosetinted:

haha always answering without answering:roftl:

Funny:naughty:

well that's the thing...they just take bits and pieces from interviews everywhere, and then they blend them together in an "interview" and they invent some other stuff as well:mf_rosetinted:

They probably stole it from somewhere. The last interview "they" did with Mika was literally translated from another interview that's on youtube.

Edit: Droopsy beat me to it.

Thanks for posting!

The interview questions are the same as a Popworld interview from a while ago, and the answers are basically the same but a little different. I'd think that it was the translation, but some of the answers are just TOO different, like the answer to the "night out or girlfriend" question. He didn't say anything about that getting drunk in a bar was not his thing.

This interview is beyond lame.. I also find it highly amusing that the same magazine that let experts observe Mika's body language and came to the conclusion that he's gay now starts asking questions about 'his girlfriend'.

That depends..

On what?

Would you dress up in a monkey suit for an organisation that protects the rights of endangered species?

Ofcourse, bring it on! That would be hilarious wouldn't it? A 6 foot monkey jumping around on stage? I look funny enough as it is, can you imagine me in a monkey suit?

:lmao: where is that article bout his body language? can someone post it..it seems interesting :sneaky2:

They probably stole it from somewhere. The last interview "they" did with Mika was literally translated from another interview that's on youtube.

Edit: Droopsy beat me to it.

hm yeah :thumbdown:

Yeah, Hitkrant should do its homework properly. :thumbdown:

Oh well. Interviews in Hitkrant have never been much better than this anyway (I read my first Hitkrant over 20 years ago and it has never been my favourite magazine).

BTW HELLLOOOO!!!

He already did the monkey suit thing on stage! People should really have all their facts together and know what kind of man they're posting an interview from hihi:naughty:

exactly my thought.

someone just told me the link to the original interview, seems like it's just a translation from that old popworld interview... so the dressing up as an animal on stage part makes sense then. :bleh:

http://www.popworld.com/pages/mika_interview

i didn't know the popworld one before, but some of the questions/answers seemed very familiar when i read it, and now i know it's because of this hitkrant thing. :naughty:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/glamtwat/0hitkrant.jpg

Translation:

Mika, what's next?

Mika's newfound fame must land him into a lot of awkward and weird situations. How would the 'Take it easy' singer handle these things?

You get a really ugly sweater as a birthday present from one of your family members. Do you put it somewhere in the back of your closet or do you ask for the receipt so you can exchange it?

Would you give up a night with your friends for a night on the couch with your girlfriend?

Maybe when I have a hangover! Nah, just kidding. I don't know, I'm not really a mens man. Getting drunk in a bar with the lads is not really my thing.

That depends..

On what?

F*ck no! That's too disgusting for words! Oh gross, that's the last thing I'd do!

Swimming with sharks or watching a show about fishing. I just really hate fish. Is a shark even a fish by the way?

Erm, yeah.

I hate everything that swims. I hate the water! I do go to the beach and pretend to have a good time, but I'll never go into the water. It's just too deep and I'm scared of that. I'd rather eat the dogpoo!

Thanks for posting! :thumb_yello:

x

Yeah like i already said in the Dutch thread, this is a bad translation of the Popworld interview, it's almost the same. And they got his length wrong!

Come and join the Hitkrant stalkers:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=520788&posted=1#post520788

It only works when you live in Holland or Belgium, cause it's a Dutch magazine. I hate them. If Mika's interviews in the Hitkrant are fake, the the rest of the interviews are fake too. Oh oh. W8, can Popworld sue the Hitkrant for this?:naughty:

don't you think they might have bought it from popworld? apart from their bad translation, i can see nothing wrong with making an interview from another country available in your own language. of course for us here on the mfc it's useless, but those who only speak dutch and/or don't have internet access might be happy about it.

but of course they should get their facts right.

0hitkrant.jpg

Translation:

Mika, what's next?

That depends..

On what?

Erm, yeah.

Thanks for posting! :thumb_yello:

Thanks, Di!

Hahah, the Popworld version makes so much more sense. Not like drinking indeed... :roftl: And not revealing what his giving up a seat for a "young girl" depends on... hahahah. I like how on the original you get the feeling he's just, "Eh, I dunno!" and in the Hitkrant it almost sounds like "well, if she's hot..." :das:

--Jack