Mika Cover And Article On Mexican Magazine !!!! Awww

DavidM

Hey guys so today saturday I was looking throug the newspaper and every sunday they have this kinda like People Magazine so guess who was I scream I almost faint !!!!!

Im working on translating the text !!

Mika1.jpg

Mika2.jpg

MIKA3.jpgMIKA4.jpgMIKA5.jpgMIKA6.jpgMIKA7.jpg

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, that's great, except I don't really like "The New Freddie Mercury" title...when will people get it? :roftl:

Like everywhere else I guess, Mexico is first "introducing" the public to MIKA and they like the rest of the world wanna believe that he's Freddie's reincarnation lol:roftl:

Like everywhere else I guess, Mexico is first "introducing" the public to MIKA and they like the rest of the world wanna believe that he's Freddie's reincarnation lol:roftl:

exactly , but its like the first Mika article ever in Mexico so yeah thats why they use it and stuff

OMG! THAT'S GREAT, DAVID! Thanks for scanning the full article! You are an angel. I wish something like that was published in Argentina! *snif* :tears: *runs to her bedroom, sobbing*

You never know I was liek jumping up and down already on my binder plastified and stuff :D

Thanks so much for posting!

David,-- Is there any way you could upload a bigger image?- because I'd really like to read the article. I need to practice my Spanish badly and what better way than to read about than Mika.

romania you should do that too.

a big huray for mexico. the association of the 2 pics of freddie and mika together is fantastic. the 2 might look alike if mika would have short hair. mika is better for freddie's role in his movie not that guy who played borat.