Mika To Take A Break (20-08-2007)

Pamette

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey MFCers,

Now that MIKA has almost a month off, do you think he'll be checking his myspace and the forum?

I just saw the interview for V Festival. He mentioned he was in a good mood because of his holiday. I noticed that UK residents call vacations HOLIDAYS. Am I wrong?

I also saw the Grace Kelly performance, He look wiped out. He really needs the break. I wonder if paparrazzi at UK will be following him and taking pictures of him.

Hey MFCers,

Now that MIKA has almost a month off, do you think he'll be checking his myspace and the forum?

I just saw the interview for V Festival. He mentioned he was in a good mood because of his holiday. I noticed that UK residents call vacations HOLIDAYS. Am I wrong?

I also saw the Grace Kelly performance, He look wiped out. He really needs the break. I wonder if paparrazzi at UK will be following him and taking pictures of him.

true he might.and hopefully luke will reply the his myspace mssg!(luke???????) and as for the paparrazzi i hope they leave him alone!

finally he rests .

mika, sleep, eat and sleep again and walk and sleep again and don't forgett to read the cards!. all of them.

we love you honey and we want you to be safe and sound cause the next months are like hell.

finally he rests .

mika, sleep, eat and sleep again and walk and sleep again and don't forgett to read the cards!. all of them.

we love you honey and we want you to be safe and sound cause the next months are like hell.

Very wise words up there.....now let me add a few more of my own making: 'if you need some company,dear Mika, don't hesitate to pick up the phone/email and I'll be there like a rocket...'

:bleh:

Here's hoping I get lots of runs to London over the next month, ha ha.

Seriously though, I hope this rest does him the world of good and he gets LOTS of sleep. He certainly needs it.

It's nice to hear him say something bout it. glad to hear he'll be taking a well deserved break! ur health is very important, so rest and we'll see u all fresh after!! :biggrin2: i'm happy he decided to do this :) it's about time!

now he'll have tons of time to catch up with all the mfc gifts :naughty: