Gift Books for the BAND.

CazGirl

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

who should I send sara's message to, jemma?

i have no idea lol, i didnt know we were officially doing something for her :blink:

ANNABELLE - received!

ohwowitsnicka - had some problems with your attachment. i sent you an email back.

Caz I think I missed the answer to this, but is anyone doing a Saranayde book?

i think I missed that answer an'all LOL :roftl:

ooo *raises hand* I'd love to do this! The band works so hard and they deserve a huge thank you!! I can make them tonight.

thankyou!!!

Can i just add the deadline for lukes book will not be the 25th but the 21st November as i am only going to the Birmingham and doncaster gigs this is so i can hand it over to someon e who is going to the london concerts....ok?

so are books being delivered in london..? brixton # 2...? or when else..? :blink:

what about the saraynade book?

I will offer to make a book for Saraynade if I get enough messages to fill it. If I only get one or two I wont make it but if you can promise to fill the thing up with your beautiful messages that would be absolutely fab!:biggrin2:

I will offer to make a book for Saraynade if I get enough messages to fill it. If I only get one or two I wont make it but if you can promise to fill the thing up with your beautiful messages that would be absolutely fab!:biggrin2:

well, I'd defo make one, but I cannot say how many will. when's deadline? is it gonna be delivered in london gigs? I can do it as soonest, just need to do if there'll be a collection at all (not asking you, o.c. more the other mfc'ers :wink2: ).

thx for offering, jemma! look forward to finally meet ya in london, btw! :thumb_yello:

I've emailed my message for Luke and Cherisse. Two more left to do :biggrin2:

I GOT IT!

You don't have to do another message for Cherisse, it's amazing! I loved all the stars :mf_lustslow:

it's printing as we speak.

Thankyou to everyone who has also contributed!

Come on everyone all i am asking is a few minutes of your time all you have to do is pm me a small message to luke i will decorate it and give each message a whole a4 page!!!

I really want to try and get Lukes book finished by today...

PLEASE

Come on everyone all i am asking is a few minutes of your time all you have to do is pm me a small message to luke i will decorate it and give each message a whole a4 page!!!

I really want to try and get Lukes book finished by today...

PLEASE

I need a picture of Luke but no one has one!:blowup: