Gift Books for the BAND.

CazGirl

i dont care about lukes project book at the moment anyway im much more concerned about the memorial project book which is meant to get to Brighton some how :boxed:

as far as i know yes rose is going to be at all of the london ones aswell

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont care about lukes project book at the moment anyway im much more concerned about the memorial project book which is meant to get to Brighton some how :boxed:

as far as i know yes rose is going to be at all of the london ones aswell

i understand hun.

well if she's going to hammersmith apollo, maybe she can finish them off? and sara won't have to deliver it to them, unless she personally wants to deliver it to Luke face to face (because she has such a crush on him :roftl:)

k. i'm gonna PM her now.

hm.. why is mine twice on one page?? one big and one small but the same :naughty: don't get it

Well the large version was a bit blurry so I printed out a small version too to put next to it that was easier to read:biggrin2:

Right guys I am completly out of glue and high on fumes.

I will show you the results tomorrow:biggrin2:

Well the large version was a bit blurry so I printed out a small version too to put next to it that was easier to read:biggrin2:

Right guys I am completly out of glue and high on fumes.

I will show you the results tomorrow:biggrin2:

ah well thank you then :wub2:

Did you get my message for Saranayde yesterday ?

Hi guys!

Martin's, Mikey's and Saranayde's books are finished:thumb_yello:

I was up till 2am yesterday finishing them off. I have only just returned from work so I thought you all might like to know:blush-anim-cl:

I never want to see another Prit-stic again for as long as I live:blink: I actually ran out and had to finish them off with super glue and I think the fumes have gone to my head.:blink:

Anyway I will try to post pics tomorrow night, otherwise it will be next week after I return from my Mika marathon:naughty:

I am sure Caz and myself will report when we give the band the books, but I would just like to take this opportunity to say thankyou for the lovely messages you have made. Some of them are really beautiful, some have made me cry and others have made me laugh out loud:biggrin2: (it's shame we can't keep them LOL).

A big thanks to BexxY too:thumb_yello:

Thanks guys

j x

oh jem you're so soppy xD

*hug*

anyway, im so annoyed about how ive done cherisse's book. i'd do it all again if i could. I shoulda printed them off and not stuck any in until deadline was over, because i did two messages per page coz there were 60+ people involved and only 40 pages, but so many people have dropped out so the book looks unnecessarily thin. :tears: thats why i thought picture captions and fave pics would be a good idea. to fill up some more pages and shizz.

anyways, cant wait to see all your finished products jem! im uploading my pics bit by bit coz my computer keeps turning itself off (i'm on the printer computer atm lol)

so yeah. and of course we'll update the MFC once we've handed them in! :biggrin2:

that's super good, cannot wait to see them! :punk:

I think i asked this before: WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO BE DELIVERED? :blink:

i told you, December 3rd Hammersmith Apollo!

I'm so disappointed with my book. I can't help but say it. I've only actually used nine pages. i woulda used more if i gave each person a page each.

ARGH. PLEASE POST YOUR FAVE PICTURES OF CHERISSE AND SAY WHY IT'S YOUR FAVOURITE, OR IF THERE'S A FUNNY PIC OF HER ON HER OWN OR WITH THE BAND AND YOU HAVE A CAPTION FOR IT, POST IT PLEASE! I REALLY NEED TO FILL SOME PAGES!

i told you, December 3rd Hammersmith Apollo!

I'm so disappointed with my book. I can't help but say it. I've only actually used nine pages. i woulda used more if i gave each person a page each.

ARGH. PLEASE POST YOUR FAVE PICTURES OF CHERISSE AND SAY WHY IT'S YOUR FAVOURITE, OR IF THERE'S A FUNNY PIC OF HER ON HER OWN OR WITH THE BAND AND YOU HAVE A CAPTION FOR IT, POST IT PLEASE! I REALLY NEED TO FILL SOME PAGES!

I skipped the answer then :blink: no need to be mad at me though *puppy eyes* :tears::mf_rosetinted:

I wish I had a pic with cherisse, but sadly I have not :boxed:

good, I'll be glad to watch the reactions live then :bleh:

I skipped the answer then :blink: no need to be mad at me though *puppy eyes* :tears::mf_rosetinted:

I wish I had a pic with cherisse, but sadly I have not :boxed:

good, I'll be glad to watch the reactions live then :bleh:

im sorry, i didnt mean to sound rude. I'm just so upset with the book. I'd start all over if I could, but my printer is running low on ink as it is. and i have no time to go to PITSEA to buy some £6 special ink stuff. *sigh*

I actually want to cry. I worked so BLOODY HARD ON THIS and loads of people decided to drop out. Even though it only takes about 10 minutes to write each message.

Yes I'm bitter. I can't help it.

im sorry, i didnt mean to sound rude. I'm just so upset with the book. I'd start all over if I could, but my printer is running low on ink as it is. and i have no time to go to PITSEA to buy some £6 special ink stuff. *sigh*

I actually want to cry. I worked so BLOODY HARD ON THIS and loads of people decided to drop out. Even though it only takes about 10 minutes to write each message.

Yes I'm bitter. I can't help it.

don't be, one always want to make his/her best when so many people's involved. I'm a control freak too, I understand ya fully.

I'm sure the book looks very good though. just bring it as it is: cherisse is such a sweet person, she'll adore it even just the thought of it, and then again, I'm sure it looks good. :bleh: