• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

I've received today a colorful envelope..:fisch:

THANK YOU PETRAAAA!!!!

I speak for myself but hopefully also for the rest: of course we don't! the more the merrier! We're gonna have a great time!!

Haha, I'm afraid that it's not much of a choice:if I don't go to work and actually DO some work, I will get sacked which is 'not an option'.

I'd rather haveaa fullt time MFC job but that's not gonna happen anytime soon!

OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

WOOOOT! WOOOOT!!! YAI! thank you for quoting me, that really feels good :naughty:

I'll meet my aunt tomorrow and tell her about my plans... we'll see if Mika's and Michael's butt-shaking in Jack's HQ-videos does its job... :biggrin2: I guess after showing her the videos it'll be easier to convince her to stay a bit longer in Düsseldorf (the main problem ist that she has got a child of 2 years that actually might need its mother... I hope it'll survive a day alone with its father...)

Yeah! Everyone is getting their tickets! :punk:

Bielefeld. You live much closer than my friend from Heerlen. :naughty:

Yeah, scary... :das:

I don't care, as long as I end up front row left side! :naughty:

I don't care which part of the front row I get as long as it is front row. But thinking about it I have always ended up at the left. Not too bad :naughty:

I don't care which part of the front row I get as long as it is front row. But thinking about it I have always ended up at the left. Not too bad :naughty:

Yep, front row. I'll be with you. Me and 4 others.

Yep, front row. I'll be with you. Me and 4 others.

BUT.. but if we are on the RIGHT side, Mika & Michael will do the butt-shaking right in front of our eyes and I'd love to see that because that's so gorgeous!

Yeah! Everyone is getting their tickets! :punk:

Bielefeld. You live much closer than my friend from Heerlen. :naughty:

Yeah, scary... :das:

I don't care, as long as I end up front row left side! :naughty:

Sweetie, i'll be right next to you:naughty: :biggrin2:

BUT.. but if we are on the RIGHT side, Mika & Michael will do the butt-shaking right in front of our eyes and I'd love to see that because that's so gorgeous!

Yeah, definitely gorgeous, but i won't exchange the scottish visual:biggrin2:

Much as it hurts me to say this. I really don't think I can make it to this one....If time and money were endless, I would be there with bells on, but unfortunately, RL must take priority....:crybaby: :crybaby:

It would have been lovely to see Blue & Sariflor again before the madness of Glasgow, but that's life....

I wish you all a great time and hopefully I'll get to meet some of you at Glasgow or London later on in the year.

I will of course be with you in spirit....:bleh:

Much as it hurts me to say this. I really don't think I can make it to this one....If time and money were endless, I would be there with bells on, but unfortunately, RL must take priority....:crybaby: :crybaby:

It would have been lovely to see Blue & Sariflor again before the madness of Glasgow, but that's life....

I wish you all a great time and hopefully I'll get to meet some of you at Glasgow or London later on in the year.

Oh that's sad :sad: : I would have loved to meet you but I can understand about the priority of RL :wink2: . I wish you a lot of fun at the other shows.

Oh no! That is a real shame :blink: :blink:

Well at least we have Glasgow on the cards!

:biggrin2:

Welcome!!!

Off-Topic: do you like Tegan & Sara???? i LOVE THEM!!

Actually i saw them live in köln last weekend!

I had waited 4 years for a change to see them, it was well worth it!

On-topic, i have to get a friend to come with me to the concert, and then buy a trainticket and wait untill it's november!

ow, so sad...would have loved to meet you..well, i will 2 weeks later!:biggrin2:

Actually i saw them live in köln last weekend!

I had waited 4 years for a change to see them, it was well worth it!

you lucky!! they'll never come in italy...hope they'll make something in Europe soon again..

Thanks for your comments!!! There's plenty of time, so maybe all is not lost yet, but I don't want to get my hopes up.....and I don't want to get too much of a good thing though and suffer a Mika-overdose....:boxed:

You are right, there is still tons of time! And I reckon it will take a while for tickets to be sold out as it's a large venue. I hope that you can (maybe) sort something out. It would be so cool!!!

I also hope my Glasgow tix which i got on ebay and they guy assures me 'will be sent soon' are not a fake and I can join you there!! I'm being a bit pessimistic right now:sneaky2:

You are right, there is still tons of time! And I reckon it will take a while for tickets to be sold out as it's a large venue. I hope that you can (maybe) sort something out. It would be so cool!!!

I also hope my Glasgow tix which i got on ebay and they guy assures me 'will be sent soon' are not a fake and I can join you there!! I'm being a bit pessimistic right now:sneaky2:

I'm always wary of buying tickets on Ebay. I got my tickets for Koko in Feb off there and I couldn't relax until I was in there.....I think our Glasgow tickets have arrived - still waiting for my Brixton tickets....it's all a bit random!!

I'm sure you'll be fine - try and be positive:thumb_yello:

I haven't done anything yet. Neither booked nor talked to my friend if we're staying over night.

Halloooooooooooo?????????? Ich versuche grade, was bei diesem NL-Versandhändler zu bestellen... der will doch tatsächlich 12,95 Euro Versandkosten!!

Halloooooooooooo?????????? Ich versuche grade, was bei diesem NL-Versandhändler zu bestellen... der will doch tatsächlich 12,95 Euro Versandkosten!!

wtf??? das ist echt ein bisschen viel!...was machst du jetzt? bestellst du trotzdem?

Ach du Schande. Gibt es sowas in der Art nicht vielleicht auch hier? 12,95 ist doch arg viel!

Have you all booked the hostel now? Or has Häschen already done this? Or might I be of help?

maybe we should see first who stays with whom in a room. because I don't know who I wanna share a bed with yet :bleh:

Ach du Schande. Gibt es sowas in der Art nicht vielleicht auch hier? 12,95 ist doch arg viel!

maybe somebody can buy all of them together so that we only pay the shipping once? just an idea...