MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf

Mirtilla

250 pages?? too bad I wasn't able to follow the wgole atmosphere here today!

but I am excited enough this way! I'm still not home yet and I haven't packed, I'm starting to get nervous!!

and I will have to get up around 6 am, guess I won't sleep too much :bleh:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

250 pages?? too bad I wasn't able to follow the wgole atmosphere here today!

but I am excited enough this way! I'm still not home yet and I haven't packed, I'm starting to get nervous!!

and I will have to get up around 6 am, guess I won't sleep too much :bleh:

Yes, everyone has been very busy!

at least I have packed...will try to continue my essay now, but I'm sure I won't be able to do so - too excited! :blush-anim-cl:

Cath, see you tomorrow!!! :punk:

I found a bus which arrives at the central station at noon!!! :punk:

And I think I can walk to the hostel from there in about 15/20 minutes! :thumb_yello: So, maybe I might even arrive at the hotel before your group :wink2:

That's perfect! I hope that everything goes well...in case there's any delay or whatever I will text you, ok?!

So let's say, meet in front of the hostel at 12:30ish?!

OMG, I am so excited!!! :woot_jump:

Excellent!!!

See you tomorrow!!

Hey girls!

Anything new on the Mika-front? I had my hair cut today at the moment I try to get some colour into it. I need to start packing once my hair is finished. Then I have to take care of my eye-brows. All this beauty stuff is quite annoying (and in my case it doesn't help much :wink2: ).

I'm a bit worried about the weather. It doesn't seems to be so nice as it was supposed to be a few days ago. I hope we won't end up like Tokio Hotel at the end of their performance yesterday :naughty: . That looked wet!

I'm quite relaxed because I know where the Philipshalle is. My boyfriend's brother used to live in Düsseldorf until last year and the venue is just in the opposite direction of his former home so I know where to go :biggrin2: . It's official now: We'll leave tomorrow at 12 so we'll arrive at around 3. Maybe I can phone/ message you Mariposa if anything happens on the way (like traffic jams etc)?

I think that's all I wanted to say. Just one more thing: Please all relax! Mika is a very nice, gentle young man. There's (almost) no need to be nervous :naughty: . And if a camera doesn't work (I know for sure that mine is broken) or the weather will be bad, it won't matter as we'll have the fun of our lives!

toothbrush, very good point you have there. my packing hasn't gone further then camera, phone, money, tickets, fishbag...
:roftl: :roftl:

I have a list:

-clothes (underwear, socks and my costume)

-toothbrush + toothpaste

-PJ

-Hairbrush

-LiCM booklet

-Mobile - including Mika songs :wub2:

-Tickets most important of all :naughty:

-Money

-Insurance passes

-ID card

-Camera

-extra battery's

-Gifts for Mika

-Medicine

-My Pillow (can't sleep without my own pillow :blush-anim-cl: )

Am I forgetting something ??

Just spoke to my friend, she came back home after driving 540 km today and she's very very excited about tomorrow. Her bag is packed and the tickets are in there. So Droopsy - you can really relax and take it easy now, she told me she won't forget her bag! :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl:

I have a list:

-clothes (underwear, socks and my costume)

-toothbrush + toothpaste

-PJ

-Hairbrush

-LiCM booklet

-Mobile - including Mika songs :wub2:

-Tickets most important of all :naughty:

-Money

-Insurance passes

-ID card

-Camera

-extra battery's

-Gifts for Mika

-Medicine

-My Pillow (can't sleep without my own pillow :blush-anim-cl: )

Am I forgetting something ??

looks like everything is in it! the only thing i need to add is red bull, i die without it :bleh: but i''ll get it tomorrow at the station

Hey girls!

Anything new on the Mika-front? I had my hair cut today at the moment I try to get some colour into it. I need to start packing once my hair is finished. Then I have to take care of my eye-brows. All this beauty stuff is quite annoying (and in my case it doesn't help much ).

I'm a bit worried about the weather. It doesn't seems to be so nice as it was supposed to be a few days ago. I hope we won't end up like Tokio Hotel at the end of their performance yesterday :naughty: . That looked wet!

I'm quite relaxed because I know where the Philipshalle is. My boyfriend's brother used to live in Düsseldorf until last year and the venue is just in the opposite direction of his former home so I know where to go :biggrin2: . It's official now: We'll leave tomorrow at 12 so we'll arrive at around 3. Maybe I can phone/ message you Mariposa if anything happens on the way (like traffic jams etc)?

I think that's all I wanted to say. Just one more thing: Please all relax! Mika is a very nice, gentle young man. There's (almost) no need to be nervous :naughty: . And if a camera doesn't work (I know for sure that mine is broken) or the weather will be bad, it won't matter as we'll have the fun of our lives!

Sure, feel free to call me anytime you want! :wink2::thumb_yello:

Ok, I'm really off now...will be back for some minutes before I leave...Just ordered the taxi at 4: 30 AM! :mf_rosetinted:

OMG, this is approaching very very fast!!! :punk:

looks like everything is in it! the only thing i need to add is red bull, i die without it :bleh: but i''ll get it tomorrow at the station

Same here... Forget to buy Diet Coke but I will do that at the station tomorrow.

Tokio Hotel... :wub2:

What does your forecast say Haasje? Regen?

I checked this one and it says 'neblig'. I can stand that. :naughty:

http://de.weather.com/weather/local/GMXX0028

My forecast says "bedeckt" (cloudy) and "leichter Regen" in the morning ( http://wetter.com/v2/?SID=&LANG=DE&LOC=7000&LOCFROM=7000&type=WORLD&name=D%FCsseldorf&id=18014 ). At least its only 10% rain and about 12C.

I'll be back in a few minutes. Have to tame my eye-brows. That's always so hurtful :tears:

yeah, I can second that...but at least no rain!!! :thumb_yello:

http://wetter.rtl.de/deutschland/uebersicht.php?id=10400&ort=düsseldorf

Ok...according to http://www.wetter.com/v2/?SID=&LANG=DE&LOC=7000&LOCFROM=7000&type=WORLD&name=Düsseldorf&id=18014 it will be raining in the morning...but since we're not queueing in the mornig, that's fine with me! :thumb_yello:

My forecast says "bedeckt" (cloudy) and "leichter Regen" in the morning ( http://wetter.com/v2/?SID=&LANG=DE&LOC=7000&LOCFROM=7000&type=WORLD&name=D%FCsseldorf&id=18014 ). At least its only 10% rain and about 12C.

I'll be back in a few minutes. Have to tame my eye-brows. That's always so hurtful :tears:

lol...same link :naughty:

Rain in the morning... No prob, I will arrive around 10.30. :naughty:

I just went outside and I noticed that it's not cold at all. Well I think it might be cold when you're just standing and waiting in the queue but at least we won't be freezing tomorrow. :naughty:

I'm going to bed now ! I have to get up in 5 and a half our :shocked: :shocked:

I will be very tired tomorrow :roftl:

This was the last time I write here ! :shocked: *feels suddenly very alone*

Hope I meet you soon... I don't like beeing alone :wink2::blush-anim-cl:

SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW

xxx violetsky (Celine)

I will be very tired tomorrow :roftl:

Hope I meet you soon... I don't like beeing alone :wink2::blush-anim-cl:

SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW

xxx violetsky (Celine)

And to you as well: Bon voyage.

Try to get as much rest as possible! Looking forward to meeting you.

Bye

I will be very tired tomorrow

Hope I meet you soon... I don't like beeing alone :blush-anim-cl:

SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW

xxx violetsky (Celine)

sweet dremas! same here...I will go to bed in 20 minutes, and then I can "sleep" 5 1/2 hours! :mf_rosetinted:

Don't look at my eyes tomorrow :boxed::wink2: