MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf

Mirtilla

Oh, and I wanted to ask an important question

So, it seems that I am the only one who will be arriving at 13:30 / 1:30 PM at the hostel, right? So, well, did everyone who's atying at the hostel say if they will go to the hostel before going to the venue and if yes, what time???

So, I really need to go there...So can I be "group three" on my own?? OMG, I will get lost! :shocked::wink2:

x mariposa x

Got lots of work to do today, so I will check this thread once more tonight before leaving...

I so can't wait, girls! :punk:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

in 12 hours I will be on the train to Amsterdam :punk: :punk:

In 12 hours my alarm clock will go off. :biggrin2:

Droopsy - I sent her an e-mail this afternoon and a text message 10 minutes ago, I will do that again tomorrow morning, I guess we will be fine! :naughty:

In 12 hours my alarm clock will go off. :biggrin2:

Droopsy - I sent her an e-mail this afternoon and a text message 10 minutes ago, I will do that again tomorrow morning, I guess we will be fine! :naughty:

hihi OMG I'm all stressed out whoohoohoh:woot_jump:

TOMORROW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so afraid I will do something wrong on the aiport because I never flew alone before !!! I can do the checkin online but not for the flight back home :boxed: I hope I can manage that :blush-anim-cl: sorry I'm so nervous... for flying alone for the first time !!!!

but I CAN'T WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to bring milka chocolate for everyone but I couldn't find any :shocked: :shocked: I'm sorry :thumbdown: but you can buy milka in germany as well :biggrin2:

TOMORROW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so afraid I will do something wrong on the aiport because I never flew alone before !!! I can do the checkin online but not for the flight back home :boxed: I hope I can manage that :blush-anim-cl: sorry I'm so nervous... for flying alone for the first time !!!!

but I CAN'T WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to bring milka chocolate for everyone but I couldn't find any :shocked: :shocked: I'm sorry :thumbdown: but you can buy milka in germany as well :biggrin2:

You´re not the only one. It´s not my first flight alone,but it´s my first flight alone to a foreign country...We´ll do great, don´t worry!!:)

Oh, and I wanted to ask an important question

So, it seems that I am the only one who will be arriving at 13:30 / 1:30 PM at the hostel, right? So, well, did everyone who's atying at the hostel say if they will go to the hostel before going to the venue and if yes, what time???

So, I really need to go there...So can I be "group three" on my own?? OMG, I will get lost! :shocked::wink2:

x mariposa x

Got lots of work to do today, so I will check this thread once more tonight before leaving...

I so can't wait, girls! :punk:

Mariposa, if you are really the only one left in "group 3" and you won't be too late, I think that it would be nice if the group 2 ones wait for you and we all go to the venue together....if the other girls are ok wit hit of course and also if the ones at the venue will keep the spot for us too, I really don't want to sacrifice that front row:roftl:

Why don't you text either myself, Queene or Em around 12.30 or so, to let us know where you are and how long you'll be?

Mariposa, if you are really the only one left in "group 3" and you won't be too late, I think that it would be nice if the group 2 ones wait for you and we all go to the venue together....if the other girls are ok wit hit of course and also if the ones at the venue will keep the spot for us too, I really don't want to sacrifice that front row:roftl:

Why don't you text either myself, Queene or Em around 12.30 or so, to let us know where you are and how long you'll be?

I found a bus which arrives at the central station at noon!!! :punk:

And I think I can walk to the hostel from there in about 15/20 minutes! :thumb_yello: So, maybe I might even arrive at the hotel before your group :wink2:

That's perfect! I hope that everything goes well...in case there's any delay or whatever I will text you, ok?!

So let's say, meet in front of the hostel at 12:30ish?!

OMG, I am so excited!!! :woot_jump:

oh and blue your pm-box is full so i'll say it here, i sadly don't have any small fishies in stock anymore, but if you let me know what kind you exactly want i can make it for you, hopefully even before the 11th but i'm not sure of that. can you also pm me your number for tomorrow just in case??

So I defo need to go packing now... I have to get up at 4.00 am :shocked:

So excited to meet you all tomorrow :punk: :punk:

Hope I will find Mirtilla at the airport :blush-anim-cl:

I'm sure you will!! lol, we're in the same situation, Céline! Have to get up at 3:30 :naughty:

But I will be worth it! :wub2:

it's tomorrow see you all there!

:punk: actually it's only a few hours!!!