Cherisse Birthday Project

Ioana

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, well im already (along with thatradfreak) compiling four books - one each for each band member and she'll be getting the book on December 3rd O.o

its not a birthday book just like...a book to say thanks or whatever, coz without them mika would just be a one man show lol..

I know but this is Cherisse Only and it's ment as a Birthday Present

I need to think about that. I can't draw :bored: (i don't want to punish Cherisse)

I need to think about what I could bring!

whatever you like,it's not about drawing

You could just get a card and write your thaughts down,I am sure she would be so happy about it. Or you could get her smth you think she might enjoy

but take your time and let me know :biggrin2:

I'd really like to participate. She's a sweetheart, lovely lovely girl! everytime i met her i wish i had said something clever but all the words just get off my mind:blush-anim-cl:

Glad you like her this much

she really is great :biggrin2:

I'd really like to participate. She's a sweetheart, lovely lovely girl! everytime i met her i wish i had said something clever but all the words just get off my mind:blush-anim-cl:

Thank you! That was my experience too. You can ask Naomi; she was trying to get Cherisse away from me because i was too excited.

OMGS, Ioana please add me. I freakin love Cherisse (even though i think i scared her when i met her)!!! :roftl: I've got so many ideas. You know, let me read the front page because i just saw the title and posted.

I love overexcited people,espesh when it's about Cherisse :biggrin2:

You can pretty much send anything you like,no restrictions :biggrin2:

Ingie and SoFi_89 Welcome to the project :biggrin2:

Yah, now I'm gonna find some kick ass pics and I'm gonna make a kick ass card:mf_rosetinted: *Sneaks into her little dark room and won't come out until it's done*