Hi everybody. I'm a crazy rat girl.

Starrats

Hi (waves)

I'm Starrats, my real name is Patricia and I'm 23. (almost 24)

I love animals and I like to play The Sims 2.

I first heard Mika's music when I was at work. And It went a little bit like this:

-I Heard a song that I never heard before on the radio.

-Couldn't hear it properly because there was a lot of noise :mad3:

-What I could hear sounded so good that I stopped working so that I could concentrate on the music.

-But i still couldn't hear it properly. It was really really frustrating.

-I had the melody in my head but still didn't know what the lyrics where or who the singer was.

-After a view day of trying to find the title I finally heard it on the radio.

-It was Mika with Grace Kelly :thumb_yello:

-Went home looked it up on youtube read the lyrics and since then I know the entire song out of my head. :biggrin2:

I have never ever ever ever been a fan of a band, group, singer, actor or any other famous person. So this is kinda new for me :blush-anim-cl:

Now I finally know a little of what all those crazy take that and backstreet boys fans in my class where talking about back at school.

Little bit more about me:

I have dyslexia so I try my best to get my English right. I'm Dutch so I'm from the Netherlands and believe me my dutch sucks to :biggrin2:

I have always been the outcast of the class and never had friends, I don't trust people because they always picked on me even when I was 18 :blink: Because of all of this my social skills are kinda crap and I'm really shy. But I always had my pets :wub2: And now i also have Mika's music. It helps me a lot.

Any questions???

Just ask.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi (waves)

:welcomeani: Patricia!

You've definitely come to the right place! Enjoy! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Hi (waves)

I first heard Mika's music when I was at work. And It went a little bit like this:

-What I could hear sounded so good that I stopped working so that I could concentrate on the music.

-I had the melody in my head but still didn't know what the lyrics where or who the singer was.

-It was Mika with Grace Kelly

-Went home looked it up on youtube read the lyrics and since then I know the entire song out of my head. :biggrin2:

I have never ever ever ever been a fan of a band, group, singer, actor or any other famous person. So this is kinda new for me :blush-anim-cl:

Now I finally know a little of what all those crazy take that and backstreet boys fans in my class where talking about back at school.

I have dyslexia so I try my best to get my English right. I'm Dutch so I'm from the Netherlands and believe me my dutch sucks to :biggrin2:

I have always been the outcast of the class and never had friends, I don't trust people because they always picked on me even when I was 18 :blink: Because of all of this my social skills are kinda crap and I'm really shy. But I always had my pets :wub2: And now i also have Mika's music. It helps me a lot.

Any questions???

Just ask.

Welcome to the MCF! :welcomeani:

Hi (waves)

-It was Mika with Grace Kelly :thumb_yello:

Any questions???

Just ask.

sounds like you should join the reject pride thread along w/ many others of us including me who started it!go rejects!zap!zap!