Pics of Mika leaving Mahiki nightclub

Kinga

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like any of these pics at all, I don't like the hoodie but then I never like hoodies with the hood up. But I don't like them more because it looks like they have over stepped the mark,and like he is NOT happy about their intrusion so that makes me not want to see the pics. I do however find it odd how they are BOTH looking down as if they have seen something repulsive in front of them, OH that will be the photographer of course. :naughty:

Maybe he was curious about the club and wanted to check it out and now he knows it was crap and probs wont bother going there again, it probs wasn't his scene maaaan.

I don't like any of these pics at all, I don't like the hoodie but then I never like hoodies with the hood up. But I don't like them more because it looks like they have over stepped the mark,and like he is NOT happy about their intrusion so that makes me not want to see the pics. I do however find it odd how they are BOTH looking down as if they have seen something repulsive in front of them, OH that will be the photographer of course. :naughty:

Maybe he was curious about the club and wanted to check it out and now he knows it was crap and probs wont bother going there again, it probs wasn't his scene maaaan.

you're probably right ! either the photographer or a scum poooh misquito head...oh well that's the same thing in this case!

Thought u might be interested what sort of place Mahiki is:biggrin2:

Mahiki, London

Mahiki my latest project with Piers Adam officially opened on November 15th the launch party was hosted by Elizabeth Saltzman of Vanity Fair. Some of the biggest names in town tasted our exotic new venture on 1 Dover Street, Mayfair. Sting, Bon Jovi, Dave Stewart flew the flag for the rockers as they shared a table requesting a few of their favorite tracks, Desert Island Disc style!

Party girls Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton set the dance floor alight after sinking the infamous Mahiki Treasure chest cocktail (meant for 8 to share!) in record time, Paris then insisted they play her song and cleared the floor with some one on one dirty dancing with her new best friend Lindsay.

Sharlene Spiteri, Natalie Imbruglia kept their cool as only they do best onlooking the fun. Roberto Cavalli, Tommy Hilfiger, Jade Jagger, Giles Deacon, Isabella Blow, Tamara Mellon were amongst some of the fashion cognoscenti to give the party their blessing (without entourage note.) Camilla Al Fayed, Jemima Goldsmith and a few royals will keep the society pages busy for a week or two.

So the next time you fancy dirty dancing to some desert island discs, head to Mahiki. There's no guest list and the vibe is be-free-to-be-you.

The feel: retro '70s cool (think Leonardo and the Pan Am-ettes in Catch Me if You Can).

The food: steak sandwiches, burgers and sushi (the better for sharing).

The cocktails: Pina Coladas made with fresh pineapples and Neptune's Bounty, served in a diver's helmet.

And here's a tip: if the wedding-style DJ doesn't have the song you want, you get a free drink.

Dare to dive in!

Mahiki

1 Dover Street

Mayfair

London

Tel: 020 7493 9529

I've delivered to a restaurant on Dover Street up the road from there.

Can't see the photos at the moment, I'll check them out tomorrow, but I'm partial to a bit of stubble.

Mika has said in the past he dislikes going to celebrity parties, and by the sounds of this he really didn't like this one.

DON'T get me started on the paparazzi , I could go on for hours about my intense dislike of them, especially after Somerset House.

maybe it is simply that when he was coming out and spotted the paparazzies he quickly pushed his hair back and up went his hoodie to give himself some privacy...

i like his moody face and the rough look...he has a bit of a robbie w look here..

I've delivered to a restaurant on Dover Street up the road from there.

Can't see the photos at the moment, I'll check them out tomorrow, but I'm partial to a bit of stubble.

Mika has said in the past he dislikes going to celebrity parties, and by the sounds of this he really didn't like this one.

DON'T get me started on the paparazzi , I could go on for hours about my intense dislike of them, especially after Somerset House.

what's somerset house? what happend there?

what's somerset house? what happend there?

The Somerset House gig, after it some off us waited out the back for Mika, unfortunately so were some paparazzi and although Mika was happy to see us, he wasn't quite so happy to see them, so he didn't stay around as long as he would normally, so I didn't get the chance to talk to him, which I was ticked off with the paparazzi for.

The Somerset House gig, after it some off us waited out the back for Mika, unfortunately so were some paparazzi and although Mika was happy to see us, he wasn't quite so happy to see them, so he didn't stay around as long as he would normally, so I didn't get the chance to talk to him, which I was ticked off with the paparazzi for.

that's absolutely unbelieveable! *she says while her mouth full of watermellon* How completely rude of them! I mean you guys are big fans and have probably been waiting to see him for a long time and it gets cut short by some rude know it all paparazzi

That makes me mad for you!

yep, that's one of his managers or assitants. either one, im not certain though.

i remember at Nokia, she was telling him not to sign any more autographs and he just ignored her and signed for everyone who was standing there.

i've seen her at every show actually, now that i think about it.

Really that's weird!!! She was really nice to me we actually chatted for a little bit. We were talking about the shirt I made and stuff while he signed my sisiters' stuff

You know, I do love Mika, but if he hates getting paparazzi attention like that he should probably stay away from a well known 'celebrity hangout' like Mahiki...:blush-anim-cl:

I'm not blaming him for hating it (I would too!!) but that is probably what you get if you go to a club like this one.

Isn't this the same place where there is always some paparazzo stalking the Princes when they stumble out?