Pics of Mika leaving Mahiki nightclub

Kinga

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From the look on his face, I can surmise reporters where bothering him too much at the show. Poor thing! It must be hard being famous. Photographers pester him even on his time off!

AND YEEES! I LOVE THE HOODIE! I must have one like that! He looks great, even without his lovely curls on his forehead. Love, love him!

He looks cute, but very grumpy, LOL!

I do wonder why he looks unhappy, maybe he was tired and just didn't feel like getting the attention...

One thing that I noticed is his pants: they are not tight like the ones he wears on stage, but quite baggy, although the colour is very similar to some tighter ones he owns :biggrin2:

He looks cute, but very grumpy, LOL!

I do wonder why he looks unhappy, maybe he was tired and just didn't feel like getting the attention...

One thing that I noticed is his pants: they are not tight like the ones he wears on stage, but quite baggy, although the colour is very similar to some tighter ones he owns :biggrin2:

yes!! poor thing, trying to be a normal person and relax, but no privacy!

and he didn't like the music they were playing also...so a mix of tired, pissed and frustrated top by bad music.

Who's the girl behind him ?

I find him weird"without his hair":biggrin2:

I think she is one of his managers or assistants or something like that...I believe someone was talking about her in the GMA thread...they were discussing whether her name was Nadia or Allison...lol

is'nt this from the pics of him leaving the kanye west after party? he didnt like the music or something and walked out and got a S**T report off some moron journalist :thumbdown:

i think thats why he didnt look happy ... bless him ... because he didnt feel comfortable around these sort of celebs and there bling etc ?

i think anyway or thats what i read :biggrin2:

is'nt this from the pics of him leaving the kanye west after party? he didnt like the music or something and walked out and got a S**T report off some moron journalist :thumbdown:

i think thats why he didnt look happy ... bless him ... because he didnt feel comfortable around these sort of celebs and there bling etc ?

i think anyway or thats what i read :biggrin2:

Yeah, that's where these pics are from.