Pics of Mika leaving Mahiki nightclub

Kinga

is'nt this from the pics of him leaving the kanye west after party? he didnt like the music or something and walked out and got a S**T report off some moron journalist :thumbdown:

i think thats why he didnt look happy ... bless him ... because he didnt feel comfortable around these sort of celebs and there bling etc ?

i think anyway or thats what i read :biggrin2:

YAY!!! I'm glad he's not like those celebs today with their bling and girls and cars and whatnot! YAY FOR MIKA!! YAY FOR US!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yep, that's one of his managers or assitants. either one, im not certain though.

i remember at Nokia, she was telling him not to sign any more autographs and he just ignored her and signed for everyone who was standing there.

i've seen her at every show actually, now that i think about it.

yep, that's one of his managers or assitants. either one, im not certain though.

i remember at Nokia, she was telling him not to sign any more autographs and he just ignored her and signed for everyone who was standing there.

i've seen her at every show actually, now that i think about it.

that's really sweet of him.

I'm jealous of that woman.:sneaky2:

think about it, she gets to be at all his shows!!:mf_rosetinted:

Nooo I just woke up!! It’s too early to start swooning already. Gimme a break! :naughty:

Some people don’t like these pics so much…. But I love them (although it’s not good that he looks distressed/annoyed/other suitable words).

Stubble… eyes… hoodie... *thud*

I’m turning off my computer and going back to bed. I need more sleep. :boxed:

haha lol, i was just looking at the 3rd pic and thought wow he looks hot, and then the next one... :blink:!! :roftl: what a difference! dunno if he was annoyed about the paparazzi, he doesn't look in his direction, there must have been someone else, maybe asking stupid/annoying questions.

anyway, i love his stubble. and his pants, the fabric is a bit shiny, that looks cool!

well i wouldn't be so sure about the assistant/manager not being a girlfriend, don't you think if he had one, he'd find some inconspicuous way to take her on tour with him? :naughty:

that's really sweet of him.

I'm jealous of that woman.:sneaky2:

think about it, she gets to be at all his shows!!:mf_rosetinted:

yeah it is! so why bother having them :naughty::roftl:

unless u look at mellody's theory above haha!!

Yeah Mika Ontario has no paparazi (hope i spelt that right) and we have candy...so if you come to ontario we will give you candy and umm more tamigotchis to connect with zorro (OMG I JUST HAD THE SMARTEST BLONDE MOMENT EVER!!!! WOULDN'T IT BE AWESOME IF ME AND MIKA HAD TAMIGOTCHI BABIES! I'D BE LIKE OH YEAH HIS/HERS FATHER IS ZORRO MIKA'S TAMI!!! YAY!!!!!!!!) and we have teddy bears, winnie the pooh even, and ummm tea that you would like...cause no paparazzi here in CANADA!:biggrin2:

Thought u might be interested what sort of place Mahiki is:biggrin2:

Mahiki, London

Mahiki my latest project with Piers Adam officially opened on November 15th the launch party was hosted by Elizabeth Saltzman of Vanity Fair. Some of the biggest names in town tasted our exotic new venture on 1 Dover Street, Mayfair. Sting, Bon Jovi, Dave Stewart flew the flag for the rockers as they shared a table requesting a few of their favorite tracks, Desert Island Disc style!

Party girls Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton set the dance floor alight after sinking the infamous Mahiki Treasure chest cocktail (meant for 8 to share!) in record time, Paris then insisted they play her song and cleared the floor with some one on one dirty dancing with her new best friend Lindsay.

Sharlene Spiteri, Natalie Imbruglia kept their cool as only they do best onlooking the fun. Roberto Cavalli, Tommy Hilfiger, Jade Jagger, Giles Deacon, Isabella Blow, Tamara Mellon were amongst some of the fashion cognoscenti to give the party their blessing (without entourage note.) Camilla Al Fayed, Jemima Goldsmith and a few royals will keep the society pages busy for a week or two.

So the next time you fancy dirty dancing to some desert island discs, head to Mahiki. There's no guest list and the vibe is be-free-to-be-you.

The feel: retro '70s cool (think Leonardo and the Pan Am-ettes in Catch Me if You Can).

The food: steak sandwiches, burgers and sushi (the better for sharing).

The cocktails: Pina Coladas made with fresh pineapples and Neptune's Bounty, served in a diver's helmet.

And here's a tip: if the wedding-style DJ doesn't have the song you want, you get a free drink.

Dare to dive in!

Mahiki

1 Dover Street

Mayfair

London

Tel: 020 7493 9529

Thought u might be interested what sort of place Mahiki is:biggrin2:

thanx for posting, sounds cool to me! especially the cocktails.:naughty: might stop by there when i'm in london in fall. :biggrin2: