Pics of Mika leaving Mahiki nightclub

Kinga

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just seeing the pics now, he really doesn't look happy does he. Can't say I blame him, having a camera shoved in your face when your tired can't be the nicest thing in the world to happen, but then since when do the paps care about that.

Mmm.... that's different, isn't it? He looks so intense... but it brings out his eyes even more. :blush-anim-cl: There's so much fire in them here, they must bore straight through you... like Vulcan's divine glowing embers. It makes me shiver...

Welcome Saionara, I prefer him when he's not raging like a bull, :naughty:

Just seeing the pics now, he really doesn't look happy does he. Can't say I blame him, having a camera shoved in your face when your tired can't be the nicest thing in the world to happen, but then since when do the paps care about that.

they won't ask u for taking photo! :thumbdown:

and the flash HURT!

Yeah Mika Ontario has no paparazi (hope i spelt that right) and we have candy...so if you come to ontario we will give you candy and umm more tamigotchis to connect with zorro (OMG I JUST HAD THE SMARTEST BLONDE MOMENT EVER!!!! WOULDN'T IT BE AWESOME IF ME AND MIKA HAD TAMIGOTCHI BABIES! I'D BE LIKE OH YEAH HIS/HERS FATHER IS ZORRO MIKA'S TAMI!!! YAY!!!!!!!!) and we have teddy bears, winnie the pooh even, and ummm tea that you would like...cause no paparazzi here in CANADA!:biggrin2:

OMG, I am soooo with you on this one!! Better make sure you send him to the west coast too! :bleh:

I kind of like the no curls look, don't get me wrong I love the curls, but the hood up makes him look older. I also love the baggier pants cause it makes him look buffer in the legs. I have noticed in my searching that he has put on weight since he started getting pictures snapped of him. I put that down to his being older now. He is gorgeous no matter what but I think I like the added weight,

I think he should stop shaving and cut his hair now, that would make his break far more restorative. By the time he'll be back the hair will have grown and well - shaving is possible anytime...:bleh:

*ducks and runs away*

I think he should stop shaving and cut his hair now, that would make his break far more restorative. By the time he'll be back the hair will have grown and well - shaving is possible anytime...:bleh:

*ducks and runs away*

You know what VS?

I am totally with you on this one!:thumb_yello:

I do love his hair but I find that he looks so...dunno, manly and older in these pics, the 'no hair' look gives him a very intense sort of look and the stubble is just really nice, the whole thing brings his features out, so I would vote for that!!

I mean what is the big deal?

Hair.

Grows.

Back.

FACT

(unless one is bald which is safe to say, it's not Mika's case)

honestly i like him better clean shaven, with curly hair... and like this the wavy hairish

Yes, sure, me too. I just suggested what I said because if he did it he'd be less recognizable at first glance for papparazzi as well as for other annoying people walking up to him asking if they can touch his hair and such...:thumbdown:

Yes, sure, me too. I just suggested what I said because if he did it he'd be less recognizable at first glance for papparazzi as well as for other annoying people walking up to him asking if they can touch his hair and such...:thumbdown:

lol!!! a girl getting his autograph on youtube was like i like your hair and he's like thank you....i like yours too...i would've been like omg mika i love your hair let me touch it please!! I'LL let you touch mine!!:biggrin2: probably not i'm too shy it would most likely go..."mom ask him for his autograph for me." "no honey you do it" and i'd be like"erm uh hi...*sweats a little* can i have you shfsuehgfuubeubfu i mean uhh *faints*" more like that:blush-anim-cl:

lol!!! a girl getting his autograph on youtube was like i like your hair and he's like thank you....i like yours too...i would've been like omg mika i love your hair let me touch it please!! I'LL let you touch mine!!:biggrin2: probably not i'm too shy it would most likely go..."mom ask him for his autograph for me." "no honey you do it" and i'd be like"erm uh hi...*sweats a little* can i have you shfsuehgfuubeubfu i mean uhh *faints*" more like that:blush-anim-cl:

Have I already told you that I love your signature? LOL *mezmerized*

Especially the look that introduces the actual 'action' is priceless :roftl::thumb_yello:

Have I already told you that I love your signature? LOL *mezmerized*

Especially the look that introduces the actual 'action' is priceless :roftl::thumb_yello:

speaking of siggy's

I love his nose and his mouth in it,he looks like a ducky :roftl: :roftl: