if u could wear anything to a mika gig...

phunkygal

if you could wear anything to a mika gig what would it be?personally i would love to make a lollipop girl costume out of duct tape!lol! i have neva been to one but everyone can participate even the ones who have been cuz it is anything....nothin dirty pleez!:naughty: nevermind it can be dirty....but not too dirty.....

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if you could wear anything to a mika gig what would it be?personally i would love to make a lollipop girl costume out of duct tape!lol! i have neva been to one but everyone can participate even the ones who have been cuz it is anything....nothin dirty pleez!:naughty:

lolipop girl costume, something really expensive, or a I LOVE YOU MIKA shirt with shorts:biggrin2:

I would love to have something very classy, gala like clothing, no actually not that, more like kitchy stuff hihi :D venetian carnaval stuff, very over the top big dress with lots of sparkles, and a gorgeous mask, wait, this will make it clearer:

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=BopXMNyqtyU

peafowl8.jpg

http://www.light-fantastic.com/html/venicepix2.html

i would love to go in a lollipop girl dress, or failing that, those Big Girl outfits look pretty Rad, maybe theywould confuse me with a proper one and make me go on stage with Mika

=]

arent u a lil small to be a big girl!lol!i was watchin the GMA dvd i have w/ my stepmom and her friend Patti and Patti was like"jen we should go dressed as lollipop girls"and i was like"no,jen would look better as a big girl"i guess it just sorta slipped out!lol!:naughty:

if you could wear anything to a mika gig what would it be?personally i would love to make a lollipop girl costume out of duct tape!lol! i have neva been to one but everyone can participate even the ones who have been cuz it is anything....nothin dirty pleez!:naughty:

mhm...let me think...

THE MONKEY!!!:biggrin2:

arent u a lil small to be a big girl!lol!i was watchin the GMA dvd i have w/ my stepmom and her friend Patti and Patti was like"jen we should go dressed as lollipop girls"and i was like"no,jen would look better as a big girl"i guess it just sorta slipped out!lol!:naughty:

harsh words :mf_rosetinted:

maybe, but ya never know, im tall :cool:

dunno... sth that looks really cool & unique, and made me look good, but i won't get hot in it and would still be able to see everything of the show, lol! :naughty: like, i have this garfield outfit with a huge paper maché head i made myself years ago, but if i wore that, i'd die of the heat and i wouldn't see much of the show through the small eye holes in the mask. for florence i dressed up as lollipop girl, but that's boring really, everyone does it. :bleh: damn, i have to think of something til november. maybe i'll wear my dirndl (bavarian traditional dress) for the show in munich, that would be funny somehow. :lmfao:

dunno... sth that looks really cool & unique, and made me look good, but i won't get hot in it and would still be able to see everything of the show, lol! :naughty: like, i have this garfield outfit with a huge paper maché head i made myself years ago, but if i wore that, i'd die of the heat and i wouldn't see much of the show through the small eye holes in the mask. for florence i dressed up as lollipop girl, but that's boring really, everyone does it. :bleh: damn, i have to think of something til november. maybe i'll wear my dirndl (bavarian traditional dress) for the show in munich, that would be funny somehow. :lmfao:

exactly!lol!as i said,the only way i would dress as a lollipop girl is if it was made from duct tape!lol! cuz i dont think anyone has done that before!loL!

Reindeer

I need to find a reindeer costume for December gigs. It wouldn't be too embarrassing. I've already been to Mika's gig in a custom made candy costume and I can't think of anything more embarrassing than that. :roftl: Maybe I will use that again as well. But I NEED the reindeer costume! OR a brownie costume. :naughty: